What's new

Is real Estate really a good way to retire for a worker?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?

I think if you have the contacts with the people. And also the various options for funding. You can pretty much build the real estate empire. And then you can retire based off the income of the real estate. I would say that retiring from the work would require a lot of efforts. And another thing is that if you want to retire based on real estate income, make sure to give things out on rent.

I agree that the property, be it a land or a house, can stay for long in the market. You are right that it is not easy to sell real estate and it may take years. However, when it comes to investment real property is the safest and the surest way to profit in the course of time. Our house that we bought in 2001 is now worth 5 times of the value when we purchased it. My wife is retiring in 2 years time and our plan is to buy an apartment with her retirement pay.

Real Estate is one of the best if not the best of a business to invest onto. Although it requires huge capital to begin, you really don't need much of a business knowledge to begin as you can hire an agent to take care of almost everything.

Real estate investment is the most lucrative in investment if you have a huge sum of money, to me I will advise anyone who has the money to go into real estate investment as the you won't have any problem during work retirement, but to have enough money to make it much more profitable is the real issues,as is only meant for the rich

Yes it is very lucrative business that if one manages it very well, it will yield a lot of profit. But knowledge of it must be learnt in order to mange the business maximally to get a desired result. It is very good business to retire with.

Real estate no doubt is a very lucrative investment platform, and it has been said severally how real estate investment being a good investment to get retirement benefits you can't get elsewhere.
There are times whereby a property, that property will stay in the market for a very long time but there won't be a buyer, this can happen to any property, now with this issue can you still say that real estate investment is a good retirement benefit?
Yes dear real estate business is very much profitable even if a property e is not selling.
There is no issue in this case, because its value will always increase and you can sale other properties in other locations, and wait for the good buyers.

Real Estate is one of the best investment one should look into for retirement. You cant go wrong if you dip your money into this as there are a whole lots of opportunities on this sector for investors. You can start this off as an Investors or agent who wants to sell peoples property.

Real estate investment is very good for a person who has retired, provided that he has been investing in the real estate before he retires. A real estate is suitable in the sense that it requires just ten percent down payment and it's capable of being passive income. With the passive income, you are bound to enjoy retirement. When you need huge cash, you just flipp one of your property.

Of course, I very much agree that it is an excellent option for retirees, since it is not only about selling a home or land, it can also be rented and from there enjoy a monthly payment without having to work. When adults Older people have spent their younger years working, there comes a time when the body does not respond and they must be very calm.

No doubt real estate is a lucrative business but it's equally capital intensive, so if the pensioner retirement benefits are big enough to invest in real estate business, then he/she can go ahead and invest. While investing the pensioner should know that property selling does not have a timeline, therefore he/she is expected to have other means through which money enters his/her pocket while waiting for buyer for the property.

don't think of going into real estate investment if you are not a millionaire because real estate investment is not a business for an average individual if you want to make a reasonable amount of profit from it, if you don't have million to invest on it it will not be able to sustain or give you everything you need when you finally retired.

I can still say it many times that real estate is a lucrative and profitable business that you can earn a lot of money from. Though, some Time it may take a long time before you can see a serious buyer to it for. But the more it stay longer it the more it's getting value.

I
I think that real estate can have some good benefits in terms of retired people especially if you have to rent out the apartment or the house that you are invested in or that you won. The rent that you get from that place can being you income even if you are retired and this can be very good for those that no longer work. It can even be a good investment for those that do work as well.

I will begin by saying that it's by the person's preference. There are loads of retirement plans. Some companies also help retirees plan and execute their retirement plans. Goals vary in terms. Some retirees just want to sit and consume their pensions monthly as it comes or which ever way it comes. Others want to save a little and invest. Others want to save all while others prefer investing in the likes like real estate.

It is a good idea, as a worker who just retired from work can invest his retirement benefits on real estate. Real estate is a very good business to invest, it is advisable for individual to invest in it because it is very lucative and pays more if you really knows the business. Investing in real estate is a good idea for a retiree.

The real estate business is very good and profitable and if you have more money then there will be no better business than this because it is the most lucrative business and there is no better business after retirement. I think this business will be much better and better.

Yes of course, if one plans ahead of time and invest heavily on real estate investments he or she will be benefiting from it immensely. Cos of the nature of the investment, the risk is very much lower meaning you can enjoy the endless benefits that comes through it.

real estate investment, is very lucrative business with high profit so real estate business is very good and profitable business, it is good investment to go into, it requires a huge of capital to startup the business,

To me yes it is a good way to retire from work. The reason that I think is good is because in real estate you can make cool money with out no stress. And been retired will give you more time to work things out for your self. Housing is as important as food so many people will still have to build or buy property at one point or the other so going into real estate is the best way to retire from work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back