What's new

Is online investment safe

Online business can be safe but also there are a lot of scammers out there wanting to take advantage that is why you should out care and research well.

Online investments can be safe or unsafe based on how you go about handling it. You should be the one to do your investigation before getting involved in any online investment

It is quit true that every investment or business carries its own share of risk, when it comes to online or offline. What you said is indeed true, one need to make research before going into any investment. And i would like to add that no one should borrow money just so they can invest. I have seen and heard so many stories of how people lost so much money that was not even their own in the first place
It is still happening now. People borrow money from friends just to put into investment and in most cases they lose the money and have to seek for a way to pay back

It is still happening now. People borrow money from friends just to put into investment and in most cases they lose the money and have to seek for a way to pay back
I really dont know why people refuse to learn, though i dont really blame them completely, its the amount of trust they have placed on these investment. There was one i joined December last year and it crashed January this year, so many persons committed suicide based on the fact that they invested millions

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to making money opportunities online, nothing is ever truly safe. You would simply have to deal with the risk you can bear in the end.

I really dont know why people refuse to learn, though i dont really blame them completely, its the amount of trust they have placed on these investment. There was one i joined December last year and it crashed January this year, so many persons committed suicide based on the fact that they invested millions
I Have seen a lot of people fall into similar scam and yet they have not even learnt their lessons . Greed has been the main reason behind their being scammed

What I have discovered is that most of the online investment opportunities are not genuine and they are all out to scam unsuspecting victims of their hard-earned money.
Very true, so many of them would appear to be legit, but in the long run they are exposed to be nothing but scam websites that do not actually pay.

I Have seen a lot of people fall into similar scam and yet they have not even learnt their lessons . Greed has been the main reason behind their being scammed
You are indeed very right, so many persons have been blinded by greed and lust for money, that they no longer see reason. Even after being a victim the first time, they would still try another one with the hopes that it would be legit. Just because they want quick cash without stress

Online investments are safe depending on the one that you invested on. Before you invest on any platform either online or offline, make sure you verify the authenticity of such investment before investing your money into it.

You are indeed very right, so many persons have been blinded by greed and lust for money, that they no longer see reason. Even after being a victim the first time, they would still try another one with the hopes that it would be legit. Just because they want quick cash without stress
Most times I don't feel pity for victim of online Ponzi schemes because they are the ones exposing themselves to online .
They need to understand that there is no free money online.

Not my friend, I still invest in some but wisdom and once I cash out, I put a little to into it again, that's how I have been surviving them
Online investment is quite safe if you as the investor is careful and knows what you are doing when investing in an online investment, being extra vigilant is the key a successful online investment.

Actually for me not all online business or investment are real and fact they are things we see before we say it's real and not a scam site .So considering this things before we join anyone like that we should ensure we get reviews from threads about it.

It depends on what you are investing in oh but to be a realistic online investment is not really something i can vouch for oh because there is not a platform i can say i have found to be trusted.

Some online investment and safe and of course legit but you just have to be careful because there are a lot of Ponzi schemes. You Just have to be very careful.

Most times I don't feel pity for victim of online Ponzi schemes because they are the ones exposing themselves to online .
They need to understand that there is no free money online.
Lolz you know they say one of man's (human) greatest strength or feat is our ability to hope and in most cases never give up hoping. In this case, i would say it could also be one of our biggest weakness, lol it true that there is no free money online or anywhere just like you said, you have to work to earn it. But these set of people just keep on hoping to find it.

Lolz you know they say one of man's (human) greatest strength or feat is our ability to hope and in most cases never give up hoping. In this case, i would say it could also be one of our biggest weakness, lol it true that there is no free money online or anywhere just like you said, you have to work to earn it. But these set of people just keep on hoping to find it.
Hope is the greatest weapon for those want to succeed but it can be one's downfall as well. It is sad when people fall easily to scam with the hope that they will succeed

Well, there are some important online investment that you can actually be considered to be safe in all ramifications, take for instance stocks and bonds, they are absolutely safe.

Well, there are some important online investment that you can actually be considered to be safe in all ramifications, take for instance stocks and bonds, they are absolutely safe.
Online investment is save but it all depends on the kind of online investment that you want to invest in how advise that you make good verification investigation before investing

Online based investments thus days can give tiu a lot of profits which have now made it prey for scammers so you also have to exercise caution in all of that.

If you know the company and you're sure of how reliable they are then is safe, though i do online investment but i know is not 100% safe. But before i have i do some background check up if I'm convince i invest if not i look for other option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back