What's new

Is online investment safe

Online investment is never safe because there is money back program upon getting scammed by any HYIP site or an investment site. So always invest at your own risk!

Online investments are safe and not safe at the same time. By this I mean that while some online investments are quite safe, some of them on the other hand are just not safe

Online investments are safe to the extent that you play safe yourself getting involved in them. Meaning, you are the one to decide which you think you are convinced to be safe before investing. So, do your findings safely

Not everyone agrees with this , that is why a lot of us keep failing despite the so much resources available online that could be utilized to learn.
online investment is very safe and very easy to operate but that does not mean as an investor you must not investigate before going into any online business because most times there are scammers.

online investment is very safe and very easy to operate but that does not mean as an investor you must not investigate before going into any online business because most times there are scammers.
Sure, scammers are always ready to take advantage of ignorant people and do away with their money. Individuals have to avoid them through proper research.

I invested my online business with $12, I continued investing on the business for 3 years than I finally started making money. You need to be patient to make money
Gee, that is very interesting to let your investment stay for 3 years and finally you have earned from that $12 investment. So, how much was the profit for 3 years of waiting? My wife's shares of stocks of a big bank has been with her for 3 years. It has already increased in value at 50% of the original but my wife doesn't want to sell it yet.

I bought a domain for $1 and hosting for $11 and built a website. The the second year cost was just about $50 (I built two more website). There years later I began to earn $10 per month from ads.

Online investment is risky if you are investing in a site, in general I will not advise anyone to invest in any form of online investment,if you can invest in cryptocurrency as online investment that is a different thing.

I bought a domain for $1 and hosting for $11 and built a website. The the second year cost was just about $50 (I built two more website). There years later I began to earn $10 per month from ads.
What registrar can one get a domain to register at the rate of $1? More especially a .con extension, are there still registrars that offer this price still?

If you are investing on your own project online investment is safe. Well, your project might collapse but that's business. If you are investing on third party business, it is risky.

What registrar can one get a domain to register at the rate of $1? More especially a .con extension, are there still registrars that offer this price still?
You are quoting my comment out of context. I was talking about my spending in 2015. When you could get a lot of domains for $1 and hosting for less than $1 per month.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
What I have discovered is that most of the online investment opportunities are not genuine and they are all out to scam unsuspecting victims of their hard-earned money.

What I have discovered is that most of the online investment opportunities are not genuine and they are all out to scam unsuspecting victims of their hard-earned money.
True talk, and the worst part is they are increasing in numbers everyday and nothing is made to stop them, I think by now. The internet should be secured and any company or individual creating those fake site should be caught and brought to justice.

I suggest the companies that gives license to site or domains should start collecting personal details in other to stop this fraudulent act.

Its safe if you properly research about any online investment project before investing , one should not get carried away with higher returns in lesser number of days which is usually an indication that the site is scam.

I will say there’s nothing that is not save and there’s also nothing that’s save.you just have to invest in the right thing to make it safe for you and invest in the wrong thing to make it unsafe.

If you are investing on your own project online investment is safe. Well, your project might collapse but that's business. If you are investing on third party business, it is risky.
Yeah investing in third party businesses are risky and can make one lose all the money. Even my ultimate aim is to start my own business which doesnt involve much risk of losing.

Online investments can only be said to be safe if you are on the right ones. Because not all online investments are safe as you and I know today

You can lead a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink . I will advice not to push further convincing him. I have a friend like that , he lost a lot of money investing in bitcon, he will never listen when you introduce an online investment to him.

I can't offer a guarantee if an investment online is safe or not, since you're taking risk to do it. But its good to pursue a legit investment scheme so you don't lose money carelessly.

You can lead a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink . I will advice not to push further convincing him. I have a friend like that , he lost a lot of money investing in bitcon, he will never listen when you introduce an online investment to him.
Online investment is safe and very safe but it all depends on the kind of online investments that you are putting your money into because online investment is very versatile and has different areas and branches.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back