What's new

Is online investment safe

Most online investment are not safe because you don't know when, where and time the will short down the investment site. Even if it is an investment that comes with apps, it's not even advisiable to trust them much, most of them last just for short period of time.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
Personally I think anyone with the right tools can create an online investment , but no for the investors but for himself ...so my advice is that you do thorough research on the sites and the owners...their past records etc ...just like that young guy who created a site for investment promising over a 140% ROI in a month or so ... That seems too good to be true but then greed won't let you until it crashes

True talk, and the worst part is they are increasing in numbers everyday and nothing is made to stop them, I think by now. The internet should be secured and any company or individual creating those fake site should be caught and brought to justice.

I suggest the companies that gives license to site or domains should start collecting personal details in other to stop this fraudulent act.
The fact that all these scam investment platforms online are increasing in number everyday is actually making it very easy for most people to get scanned these days.

In everything, there is always a risk attached to it because without risk, there is no reward in terms of profit which would mean that one just ought to be careful not to get harmed online.

Investing your money online or transacting online for that matter these days can be really highly risky. But that does not mean there are no sage online investments to execute online. You just have to be very vigilant

Nothing in this life is safe , and online business can be safe atimes and unsafe on the other end depending on how seriousness you deals with the business, getting to make research about the investment.

Personally I think anyone with the right tools can create an online investment , but no for the investors but for himself ...so my advice is that you do thorough research on the sites and the owners...their past records etc ...just like that young guy who created a site for investment promising over a 140% ROI in a month or so ... That seems too good to be true but then greed won't let you until it crashes
I actually ventured into an online investment that promised 300% in 2 hours, well I got paid two times but because of my greed, I put in all the money I made and then the site shutdown ..I almost died.

Investing your money online this days is save to the extent that you did your own research and investigation concerning any of the platform you're intending to invest in before hand

Online investment is safe and very safe but it all depends on the kind of online investments that you are putting your money into because online investment is very versatile and has different areas and branches.
Like you just said online investment is safe and secure but ts not one hundred percent safe and secure , online business most of the time are full of scam where people scam each other.

Of course some online businesses are safe while some are scam. This is why we should always be careful before joining any online business to avoid wasting our efforts and resources as money is not easy to come by these days. That is my take.

Amdist several online Investment in the internet , a handful of them are legit. This is why we need to make good research about any Investment before keying in to it . It is even safer we avoid any type of risky Investment .
This is the painful truth. The number of scam ones are so much that one would think there are no legit investment. And the fake ones make more noise than the real ones. You hardly hear much about the legit ones.

I actually ventured into an online investment that promised 300% in 2 hours, well I got paid two times but because of my greed, I put in all the money I made and then the site shutdown ..I almost died.
Wow well I don't blame you for making such decision cause since you were paid twice that was all you need to be motivated to invest huge amount , I'm pretty sure alot of us would have made same mistakes.. we all learn things everyday ....I know by now if you see such you would probably give it 10ft away

I have noticed that when it comes to online investment most of the people are only referring to online investment sites that are shady in nature, HYIP for example.

This is the painful truth. The number of scam ones are so much that one would think there are no legit investment. And the fake ones make more noise than the real ones. You hardly hear much about the legit ones.
Well, this is why we need to do thorough research before commiting our money to any investment. There are people who source of earning is by scamming people .

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
Before I go into anything inv investment online I always make sure I do the necessary research about the investment platform before I put my money into them though.

Though there are ways to which you can man money online, a lot if the investment opportunities that are being presented are scams and you should be careful.

Wow well I don't blame you for making such decision cause since you were paid twice that was all you need to be motivated to invest huge amount , I'm pretty sure alot of us would have made same mistakes.. we all learn things everyday ....I know by now if you see such you would probably give it 10ft away
Not my friend, I still invest in some but wisdom and once I cash out, I put a little to into it again, that's how I have been surviving them

I have noticed that when it comes to online investment most of the people are only referring to online investment sites that are shady in nature, HYIP for example.
Maybe they cannot find an authentic investment site that is fair. I also have read many account of "fake" investment sites that looked shady. However, it is up to the investor if they want to risk their money. My take on investment is to a company that is registered with the government agency.

If I am being candid, online investment is not totally safe but then again offline too is not completely safe one just has to be careful and be security concious.

Amdist several online Investment in the internet , a handful of them are legit. This is why we need to make good research about any Investment before keying in to it . It is even safer we avoid any type of risky Investment .
It is quit true that every investment or business carries its own share of risk, when it comes to online or offline. What you said is indeed true, one need to make research before going into any investment. And i would like to add that no one should borrow money just so they can invest. I have seen and heard so many stories of how people lost so much money that was not even their own in the first place

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back