What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

Yes I will see you lack of focus is also a reason why most business fail because if you are not focused in the business are not giving it the actual time and dedication the business will surely fail
It is very important that everyone to focus solely on your business because a lack of focus in any business can make the business to fail in so it is very important for one to focus all your attention on their business so that we can become successful.

Yeah lack of focus contributes , too because most business lacks the focus of acheiving growth in what they are doing and also some business have failed to grow since the owner is less discipline about the business

I believe that most business fail because the owner of the business do not understand what it's takes to to run the type of business they have gone into, understanding in business is absolutely necessary.

There are many reasons why startup businesses fail which include but not limited to poor knowledge or experience of the business, poor capital to fund the business, indiscipline and lack of focus can make any business to fail.

There are many reasons why startup businesses fail which include but not limited to poor knowledge or experience of the business, poor capital to fund the business, indiscipline and lack of focus can make any business to fail.
Yes you have said it all ,all these things are some of the reason most business experience failure ,we really need to be guided on the type of business we are going into to avoid regret.

Yes you have said it all ,all these things are some of the reason most business experience failure ,we really need to be guided on the type of business we are going into to avoid regret.
Business is not something that you just rushed to because you see people doing it, you need to have the dept knowledge of the business that you want to do to avoid failure.

Business is not something that you just rushed to because you see people doing it, you need to have the dept knowledge of the business that you want to do to avoid failure.
Hahahahahh, lolz funny you. I cannot even imagine someone going into a business just because other people are doing it, this may definitely end in failure if you do not know how to plan it well.

New startup can fold up if there's no
Adequate funding.
Proper monitoring.
Good managerial skill.
Enough Experiences.
Family issue or issue beyond business owner solving capacity
That is right. If there's no adequate funding, the newly started business can shut down. Another I think is low or no income in their sales activities. There must be stability of income.

That is right. If there's no adequate funding, the newly started business can shut down. Another I think is low or no income in their sales activities. There must be stability of income.
I have seen a lot of business go down just because of lack of enough funds to sponsor the business. This has been a major issue for most business out there.

There are many reasons why a business would fail, focus is sure one of the many reasons but just one reason is not enough to fail a business there must have been other factors involved.

I have seen a lot of business go down just because of lack of enough funds to sponsor the business. This has been a major issue for most business out there.
I agree that one of the common causes of business failure is lack of funds. When the cash flow becomes very tight the business has to borrow money at high interest and that would be the start of the ending phase of the business. Lack of focus can be cured when you have a manager.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
There are many factors that contribute to early closure of business, it might be the location of the place or natural disaster, the government might decide to use the place of your business for project and you might also be the cause, maybe you are lazy, being a reckless spender and so on.

Lack of focus is one those factors that contribute or lead to the down fall of a business, anything a man is doing without focus won't grow likewise business .

Apart from lack of focus ,there are other things that can make business to fail .the reason why a lot of people start up a business can also be the reason why they are failing because they might start the business for the wrong reason.

I don't think that lack of focus is the main reasons why businesses fails, although it is among one of the reasons why businesses fails. The main reasons why most businesses fails is that most business starters these days don't have the prerequisite knowledge of that business that they want to start. This often times lead to the business owners not knowing how to make their business successful.
Yes I will see one basic reason why some business feel is lack of focus and dedication if you're not dedicated and focused you know what you do you will surely fail.

I agree that one of the common causes of business failure is lack of funds. When the cash flow becomes very tight the business has to borrow money at high interest and that would be the start of the ending phase of the business. Lack of focus can be cured when you have a manager.
A good manager at that. Some persons are not completely focus on their business simply because they have one or two issues they need to attend to as well so they might not be able to give the business their 100% attention.

Hahahahahh, lolz funny you. I cannot even imagine someone going into a business just because other people are doing it, this may definitely end in failure if you do not know how to plan it well.
That is what most people does in business. They engage in business that they do not understand and blame other people when the business fails as a result of their incapability.

There are many reasons why a business would fail, focus is sure one of the many reasons but just one reason is not enough to fail a business there must have been other factors involved.
I agree with you. The lack of focus could be one of just the many reasons why starting business fails. Another reason could be the lack of sales. If there is no money coming and its always on the spending mostly the business is going to fail.

All though being focus is very important in business but that's will not be the only reason lack of experience in the business too contribut to business failure.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
Just like you say lack of focus can make business to fail and also not having goal and objective for your business can frastrate you and also being lazy can contribute to closure of startup business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back