What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

About from lack of focus ,there are a lot of other things that can make a business to fall example of such thing could be a bad location. there are a lot of things to consider when you are starting a business especially more than business.

Yes, I subscribe to this notion. Lack of focus is one of the reasons some start-up business fail. If you're keen and observant to your business, you'll be able to notice the loopholes and make corrections.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
Lack of focus would be one of the causes of failed businesses. Other causes would be :
Inconsistency
Lack of managerial skills
Poor planning

If an entrepreneur isn't focus in his business he will fail the same goes to everybody, whether you're a teacher, banker, pastor or a doctor if you don't focus on your work you'll fail

I don't really think that it's lack of focus. Let's be realistic here, how can someone use his hard earned money to startup a business and just abandon it at an early stage or even don't have an already existing goal to be achieved through it? What causes most business to fail sometimes might be due to though competitors and the rest

Most of the businesses fail due to the inability to plan . Planning before starting up a business would bring about focus. It would help you concentrate better and makes it lots easier to work. When you do things the way they come, you would losses guards and this could make the business very frustrating.

Most of the businesses fail due to the inability to plan . Planning before starting up a business would bring about focus. It would help you concentrate better and makes it lots easier to work. When you do things the way they come, you would losses guards and this could make the business very frustrating.
That is very true. Planning is the best thing in business. It is through plans that you will start concentrating only on the most important tasks in business. That way, you don't waste you time or money on unimportant things, which happens when you lack focus.

One can say it is among the many reasons most of the startups do fail sometimes. An entrepreneur that is not focused but always distracted by things not relevant to his business will.most likely end up a failure

I would say the reason will new start up fails is lack of experience and knowledge about the business, coupled with no enough fund. And for some that has enough fund is it inconsistency and impatient.

Lack of focus could be one of the reasons.
Other reasons maybe inadequate business planning, poor financial management and low profits.
I believe we could have more success in businesses if these are checked.
Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?

For a business to be a startup that means that particular business has gone through planning and establishment, now being that it is established, it's moving and what will make it fail will be lack of FOCUS.

Lack of focus is one of the reasons some businesses end up failing, in the course of running your business if you lose focus on your aims, objectives and goals for the business you will end you diverting and get distracted

Not just lack of focus, other major factors such as little capital or poor marketing strategies can also run down a business. Poor financial management is also another factor.

Lack of focus isn't the main reason why most startup businesses fail. It is true that one needs to be focused to succeed in a business but a business can also fail due to othe factors.

Lack of focus isn't the main reason why most startup businesses fail. It is true that one needs to be focused to succeed in a business but a business can also fail due to othe factors.
Based on your personal opinion, what other factors do you think affects most new business startups and between Capital and focus, which of them has a major influence in the failure and success of the business.

Yes, it can be a cause of failure. Because every startup needs focus. There can be some other reasons too like funding, appropriate environment etc.
But if you done all things and doesn't focus, then it will definitely leads you to failure
That is a cause of most business failure,but it is not only lack of focus that ca lead to a business failure,lack of adequate planning and undrstanding the terrian very well is also another factor.

Based on your personal opinion, what other factors do you think affects most new business startups and between Capital and focus, which of them has a major influence in the failure and success of the business.
Laziness, lack of dedication to work also affects most new business startups
I feel capital has a major influence in the failure and success of a business.

Oh yes, focus should play a vital role in every business growth. If you neglect your business you will not get the satisfaction which should be gotten from that business and it won't grow as well.

Focusing on business is very important because it will really help your business all business need to be focusing in order to know when your business is growing or not.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back