What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?

New startup can fold up if there's no
Adequate funding.
Proper monitoring.
Good managerial skill.
Enough Experiences.
Family issue or issue beyond business owner solving capacity

If the business environment isn't right then it is doomed to fail ,I read somewhere that 3 out of every 5 startup fail. It could be due to a number of different factors , adequate funding is one of the major reason why startup fail. Also not having a predisposed plan allows room for failure.

Focus is very important and paramount in a business and when you don't have that the business is good as dead. Without focus you won't have determination of persistence to see that the business becomes successful, Focus is definitely needed.

Yes, it can be a cause of failure. Because every startup needs focus. There can be some other reasons too like funding, appropriate environment etc.
But if you done all things and doesn't focus, then it will definitely leads you to failure

Focus is a critical factor in anything that would yield productivity at the long run, lack of focus is shifting your attention or loss of concentration in that particular thing you are doing. The end result is always half success or no success at all

The main reason why every business should have vision and mission is for such business to have focus, because without focus there may not be success in such business. A business needs plan, mission, vision and focus to succeed

Major reason why startups fail is due to overspending, spending beyond the limits of the business finances without proper study of the market thereby leading to heavy loss.

There's actually many reasons why a business would fail. In my experience and observation the most common is the tight cash flow that leads to borrowing. The high interest rate can be the culprit at times. Another reason is mismanagement of the workers that they have lost motivation to work hard. With the marketing and customer relations that can also be a cause of downfall. Lack of focus on the part of the owner can also be a reason for closure especially for small scale businesses.

The failure of a business can be affected by lack of focus.this comes to play when the owner of the business don't pay close attention to put things that can aid the growth of the business. I believe that lack of focus stems its root from lack of sense of direction. Most business lack direction on who exactly they want their business to operate.

Yes it is one of the major reason why most business fail because it is lack of focus that makes them not follow their initial business plan, rather than thinking of how to make sure the business thrive and expand, they will be after interest and profit generation

Not only focus also lack of a good buisness plan, mentors to keep you focused on the right direction, patience , strategies. Focus is very important when you're focused on the right things to aid your buisness growth

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
Every business has it different ethical Pros and Cons, but in a situation where there occur a closure of a new startup business, the likely factors that could be the cause are:
- Lack of markets survey before start up
- Inappropriateness in the management of capital
- mismanagement of profit funds
- Government policies, and
- Lack of insight to select a strategic place that is best for the business.

Lack of focus can't allow any start up to fail. I think one of the things that allow startups to fail is lack of planning and market research. Some people just go into business without doing there due diligence on market survey and planning. I believe if a good market survey is done on any business, the business will work out well in the end

Yes. But that's not the major reason why a business may fail. There are many reasons that can account for a business failure. Lack of will, experince and even fund detemnien at a great measure sustainability of businesses.

focus is very important to the growth of any business, in fact it's it determines the longetivity of a business, a business that is being managed by a person who is less focused will not last long at all, for a business to grow fast one has to be very focused.

Focus is important in any business and so is good planning, discipline, perseverance, management skills, leadership and innovative thinking skills. Those are all important and even many other attributes not to forget adequate funding.

focus might not be the main reason most start up fails. Yea! One need to be focus at whatever one does but lack of maintenance and finances can also make start up fail.
Post automatically merged:

focus might not be the main reason most start up fails. Yea! One need to be focus at whatever one does but lack of maintenance and finances can also make start up fail. Any most importantly organization management in sustaining the start up is also necessary.

It is definitely one of the reasons, starting a business is not easy, there is no room for being complacent, one has to be very focus and determined because you are at the early stage of the businessman, which requires a lot of dedication.

I don't think that lack of focus is the main reasons why businesses fails, although it is among one of the reasons why businesses fails. The main reasons why most businesses fails is that most business starters these days don't have the prerequisite knowledge of that business that they want to start. This often times lead to the business owners not knowing how to make their business successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back