What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

most times lack of focus is one of the reason why most startup business for but sometimes it may be that they don't really have a mission statement for that particular business.

The truth is that there is a lot of startups who for various reasons had to divert from their initial plan and that has caused them a lot so I think I would agree with you.

Yes you are right , lack of focus and sometimes self determination is the mainreason why most start up business fails to flourish and died in the end, focusingbon your business is the most important thing at the beginning of the business.

There are many reasons why a business could fail in which lack of focus can contribute a lot to the failure of a business. Any business that lacks focus will also likely to fail in achieving the purpose for which the business was established.

Focus in business keeps you on track to achieving your goal regardless of distractions and situations that may want to discourage you. When you are focused, all you see is the end result even when you are just starting out.

Well I won't say lack of focus is the reason most businesses fail as that's a factor too but it's not as important as having the right funding coupled with other factors like location

I think that you only focus when you have a plan and direction that you are going so the problem is not really focus but what to make one focus which is the planning.

This might not be the main reason for the failure of business but I think the reason is because of lack of proper planning, sometimes the capital may not even be enough to maintain the business to a sustainable standard.

Lack of focus can actually make a business to fail because without a proper understanding of that business you may not be able to succeed, bad employee and manager can also be the cause of business failure .

Yes i think lack of focus is one of the reasons why businesses fails but not the main reason why some businesses fails. The main reasons why most businesses fails is that most business starters these days don't have the prerequisite knowledge of that business that they want to start. This often times lead to the business owners not knowing how to make their business successful.

If the business environment isn't right then it is doomed to fail ,I read somewhere that 3 out of every 5 startup fail. It could be due to a number of different factors , adequate funding is one of the major reason why startup fail. Also not having a predisposed plan allows room for failure.
All these things that you have said it's actually true for the reason why most businesses fails but they all boils down to lack of focus because most of this business owners have a divided attention when they finally start up a business and this divided attention makes them not to be able to focus on the important things that are necessary for the business to succeed.

Lack of focus for the failure of business startups is not just the reason but part of the reason why they fail. They lack the concentration to hold the business together that's why

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
A few things I noticed that made me fail when I started few businesses last year were lack of direction,a k of the correct knowledge and insufficient capital.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

The biggest and most core or major reason i personally feel newly established business fail is lack of a good business planning. Carrying out a proper business plan can never be overemphasized. When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

No. when you say focus does that mean the owner of the business or the founder is less conscious about the dealing he/she goes through. For me focus is not an issue because before a business is started the owner is aware of the pro and cons that follows with funning a business

There are a lot of reasons for a start up to fail. The main is working on a wrong idea. If the start up is based on a wrong idea, how can you expect itto succeed.

Focusing on a work or a business is the heart beat andnthe foundation of the business, lack of focus many times might lead to the destruction and the closure of a company if care is not taken.

All these things that you have said it's actually true for the reason why most businesses fail but they all boils down to lack of focus because most of these business owners have divided attention when they finally start up a business and this divided attention makes them not to be able to focus on the important things that are necessary for the business to succeed.
True. But if anyone fails at a business because of a lack of focus then that just shows that the person isn't ready or just not serious.

Well, if you are lacking focus when you're starting up a new business, how in the world are you expecting the business to grow and succeed? It's never possible, so maintain your focus.

Impatience is the greatest cause of failure of most start-ups in my opinion. Another thing is joining the bandwagon trend. They just see trends and keep jumping from one to the other without having a proper knowledge or idea about what they're doing.
They're majorly not willing to wait to build something durable

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back