What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.

I would say yes, lack of focus is a main reason why some businesses fail because I feel that when a business owner is focused, he would always find a way to ensure the business keeps moving.

I would say yes, lack of focus is a main reason why some businesses fail because I feel that when a business owner is focused, he would always find a way to ensure the business keeps moving.
Focus as well as determination to carry out anything to reach the goal is also required. The main reason why many people fail because of lack of focus and objective. A proper plan shoot entail all these qualities.

A lot of startup companies have been known to divert a little from their original plan what's the plan fails to materialize and this is actually one of the reason why most of them fail.

Impatience is the greatest cause of failure of most start-ups in my opinion. Another thing is joining the bandwagon trend. They just see trends and keep jumping from one to the other without having a proper knowledge or idea about what they're doing.
They're majorly not willing to wait to build something durable
Joining the trending businesses and related reasons is usually based on lack of effective knows and what's really working. That's why they adopt trial and error.

I wonder why a business owner will start up a business initiative without putting much focus to csrrybhis or her business along. We need focus to do that.

Not necessarily lack of focus,there are many factors that constitutes failure in business. Some set unrealistic targets for their businesses and spend their business money trying to reach there only to find out they wasted money.

Focus as well as determination to carry out anything to reach the goal is also required. The main reason why many people fail because of lack of focus and objective. A proper plan shoot entail all these qualities.
Word! Focus and objective this would go hand in hand to bring success to an organization, enterpreneur, especially upcoming ones like myself would do well to take these to heart.

New startup can fold up if there's no
Adequate funding.
Proper monitoring.
Good managerial skill.
Enough Experiences.
Family issue or issue beyond business owner solving capacity
Lack of focus is one of the reason why most business start up fails and if there's no adequate funding, it also affects the business, proper monitoring is also one of the key factor.

I really dont think so. In most cases one of the things that makes start up fail Is lack of government support and hard government policies. I this are the things affecting start up

Most Fail because of lack of preparation,Some business Can still fail Even when when they stay focused but preparation in business is always the most important, without proper preparation and arrangement a business is at a higher risk of failing.

I don't think that lack of focus is the main reasons why businesses fails, although it is among one of the reasons why businesses fails. The main reasons why most businesses fails is that most business starters these days don't have the prerequisite knowledge of that business that they want to start. This often times lead to the business owners not knowing how to make their business successful.
Yes I will likely see that lack of focus is one of the reason why some businesses fail because business is just starting needs enough time for it to grow.

Yes I will likely see that lack of focus is one of the reason why some businesses fail because business is just starting needs enough time for it to grow.
There are situationsn that may make someone not to be able to focus in any business that you start and it will lead you to thinking that the business may not succeed based on the initial things that the business is experiencing so in such a situation so much should be encouraged to know that a new business does not succeed without it experiencing some ups and down.

Yeah it may be because without focus it became difficult to achieved something important more especially if that thing happened to be business.

I don't think it is. They are things that can make a business fail. Some of them are just over our control so focus isn't the issue here.

People who started a business will always concentrate in their business and focus on it, but sometimes due to financial difficulties it is one of the most leading factors of business failure.

I don't think that lack of focus is the main reasons why businesses fails, although it is among one of the reasons why businesses fails. The main reasons why most businesses fails is that most business starters these days don't have the prerequisite knowledge of that business that they want to start. This often times lead to the business owners not knowing how to make their business successful.
Yes I will say one basic reasons why some start of fall is because the lack focus when you start up a new business you are supposed to dedicate your time and resources to that business to enable it grow.

Yes I will say one basic reasons why some start of fall is because the lack focus when you start up a new business you are supposed to dedicate your time and resources to that business to enable it grow.
In a situation whereby you have focus for a business to be successful but you do not have the knowledge of that business I don't think that that business can ever become successful because for your business to become successful you will need the knowledge of the business and that is the most important aspect of any business.

You can definitely identify lack of focus as one of the reasons why a lot of startups to fail and it is always advisable at the beginning that you should put this into consideration.

Yes I will see you lack of focus is also a reason why most business fail because if you are not focused in the business are not giving it the actual time and dedication the business will surely fail

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back