What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

Focus is ver
Post automatically merged:

Focus is very important not just in business but our everyday lives. In business focus is of great importance in order to yield great results and achieve your aim. Other points that could make a startup business fail is finance, money they say make the world go round .

Last edited:
There are a lot of reasons for a start up or even an established business failure. Lack of focus might be just one of the reasons. Lack of focus means not having clear focus on the product development, product marketing and product sales.

mismanagement of the workers that they have lost motivation to work hard. With the marketing and customer relations that can also be a cause of downfall. Lack of focus on the part of the owner can also be a reason for closure especially for small scale businesses.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
Lack of focus is the major problem often experienced by new businesses. If the business owner expect more from the business at early stage without investing more into it, it can also create issues for the business.

Concerning your question, I have to say, focus is a critical factor in anything that would yield productivity at the long run, lack of focus is shifting your attention or loss of concentration in that particular thing you are doing and this may not yield good results

Lack of focus might be the reason why some start up fail. but I don't think lack of focus is the reason why most startup fail most startup fail because they don't really know much about the business.

Focus is a factor as well as inconsistency, you can not try something once without giving it time to yield and say its failed. So consistency, focus and time help businesses to strive better and prayer too helps.

You have to look for a good location if not you will
And secondly your focus is very important and Paramount in a business activities if not you will fail
And you have to look for a good workers to work for you if not you will fail.

Yes lack of focus is one of the killers in business a business that does not have enough focus tend to fail this is because every business requires enough focus to make it grow and blossom when there's no much focus in ones business you won't recognise when issues that are coming up as these issues will not be treated properly leading to a failed business.

There are many ways that may cause a business start up, lack of focus being one of them. Another factor is lack of capital as money is very important in running of an organization.

Most businesses that that I have done and failed is not due to lack of focus, those businesses where wrong for my locality, reason for their failures. I didn't pay attention to the needs in my locality I was after the profit.

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

In most cases yes, lack of focus makes one loose concentration and distraction set in, which will later leads to a massive failure and loss.

When a business or a start up fails that's not always because they lacked focus. Focus is very important, however, more than focus, the business needs good product.

I will say yes because all business needs dedication, as a business owner you must give your business time, which is considered as dedication, this will enable you to know whether the business is making progress or not.

Yes, especially for newly started business. Some businesses owners can't remain focused once there's reduction of sales or turnover.

Lack of force is never the reason why most startup fail, the reason why most startup fail is because they don't have much experience in the business of lack of capital

I want to believe that most people have direction in view before they can decide to start a business maybe except some but finance might be a challenge to business starters.

Yes, lack of focus can be one of the reasons behind failure of start ups, but not the only one. Many fail because of poor planning from the word go and lack of resilience and skills to run the businesses.

Lack of focus is part of the reason because most times instead of the business to focus more on improving the business. They would spend more time on another thing

Lack of focus is not the only major reasons why a business could fail. There are many factors attributed to business failure not only limited to lack of focus. Lacks of focus comes in when a business lacks discipline and direction towards achieving the business goals.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back