What's new

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

Yes, focus is very important everything you do, without focusing in a business that business can fell so is very good to focus well, that is the reason why business fails.

Most of us go into a business with all the wrong concepts and ideas. It may not really be because of lack of focus. We all got this wrong idea before going into the business

Music is all around us. When you turn on the television or radio, or when you enter an elevator, a shop, or walk down the street, or even when you go to sleep, music comes to mind. It has a major influence on all of our lives. Music exists whether you like it or not, and whether you're in a good or bad mood. It helps us get through tough times or actually takes the edge off boredom.

There's actually many reasons why a business would fail. In my experience and observation the most common is the tight cash flow that leads to borrowing. The high interest rate can be the culprit at times. Another reason is mismanagement of the workers that they have lost motivation to work hard. With the marketing and customer relations that can also be a cause of downfall. Lack of focus on the part of the owner can also be a reason for closure especially for small scale businesses.
Very true, lack of focus is a reason but not so common a reason, most times the reason small businesses fail is due to low finances, mismanagement of funds, low sales

Anything in life that deserves focus to stand and maintain and due focus is not given to it, it will definitely crumble gradually. Likewise a business venture, it requires full focus at all times.

Yeah it's a really good reason why alot of businesses fail but i think another huge reason why businesses fail is because the the enterprenuer in question is ignorant of the business he or she is establishing.

Focus is very very important for every startup though I think the basic reason why most of them fail is the fact that they don't break even easily in business because they started their business on loans.

Lack of focus is a good reason why most start ups fail, the owners Don't want to focus on their business and grow, but are always trying to compete with others and this makes it really difficult for them to succeed.

Very correct. Lack of focus makes businesses starting up to collapse. If you lack focus, you'll see every little challenge as an obstacle and you fail. You musnt give up on such grounds

for any business to progress it needed focus, vision and then mission and how to attained such set goals it also needs a manager with the same goal of achievement.

Yes lack of focus could lead to all of things ranging from failure in business start up and even failure in the General human life, one is suppose to have a focus on whatever it is you have to do in life in other to get the desired result. We must not lose focus mostly as a start up business.

Its part of the main reason some start up business fails ,because the owner have refused to take responsibility and focus on what would improve the business

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
I will not really say lack of focus can affect many business at all. I will not attribute failures to lack of focus, they don't follow at all. It is usually other factors like poor management, financial problems etc.

I will not really say lack of focus can affect many business at all. I will not attribute failures to lack of focus, they don't follow at all. It is usually other factors like poor management, financial problems etc.
I think those are still under lack of focus because if there was focus in the business all those things wont happen or even poor management

Yes it is,startup business man should be focus in other to achieve much more better whatsoever the situation may be

The main reason why every business should have vision and mission is for such business to have focus, because without focus there may not be success in such business. A business needs plan, mission, vision and focus to succeed
Lack of focus is not really the reason why many businesses fail because there many business owners who are very determined and focus but yet the business failed. Lack of focus might be one of the reasons for a business failure but there are till other factors responsible.

Lack of focus is not really the reason why many businesses fail because there many business owners who are very determined and focus but yet the business failed. Lack of focus might be one of the reasons for a business failure but there are till other factors responsible.
It is very possible that other reasons are responsible and it will be nice if you also mention such reasons for the purpose of learning collectively. Thanks.

Lack of focus can really lead to the failure of a business. When the entrepreneur does not pay attention to the business, it will not run well. A business needs full attention and awareness of the one running it. That is when you will notice mistakes faster in order to deal with them.

It can be a yes and a no- everything you do needs focus. If you're on business you must concentrate on what you do because it's not possible to run more than one without losing focus on the other one unless they are well established.

Lack of focus is not he only reason the makes business start ups to fail. There are other underlining reasons to make start ups fail. Like the business owner not really having a proper grasp of what the business actually entails before starting it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back