What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

There is no problem in you reinvesting all your profits on a business you are sure would bring returns but i feel its best not to invest everything. You should keep some as a backup plan incase things goes wrong

If you’re very sure of the business and you know you will make back your money. This is something a startup should sit down and decide by himself

That's not wise at all. You should re-invest with some fixed amount of money, have savings as business reserve funds, incase emergency happens. Such reserve funds can be used to reawaken the business.

You've probably heard the old adage “You gotta spend money to make money.” And while you don't need to put ALL your profits back into your business, reinvesting your earnings can bring you closer to your big goals. ... And hoarding money or being too afraid to spend it can stagnate your growth.

There is no problem in you reinvesting all your profits on a business you are sure would bring returns but i feel its best not to invest everything. You should keep some as a backup plan incase things goes wrong
My issue with re-investing or using the profit of the business is the health of the cash flow. When there is a surge of demand then you may need cash (whether in bank or on hand) and you may need to borrow if your extra funds are presently in use. A profit is good to stay in the bank account when not in use.

My issue with re-investing or using the profit of the business is the health of the cash flow. When there is a surge of demand then you may need cash (whether in bank or on hand) and you may need to borrow if your extra funds are presently in use. A profit is good to stay in the bank account when not in use.
Exactly you can never tell, anything could happen at anytime, so we need to be prepared. So you dont become stranded or fall into taking loans to sustain the business when the needs arise

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Reinvesting all your profit in a business start up depend on the type of business you are trying to start, if the business seems promising and has a better furtue, then i see nothing wrong in using your gain for a business start up

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

It sure is a wise decision to reinvest profit to earn more but it's risky to put all your eggs in one basket, what would happen if something were to happen and there is no more investment.

It is very advisable to re invest your profit as a startup because your business is still in the growth stage. Growing Businesses needs all the money it can get to fund the day to day activities of the business and to ensure proper penetration in the market . Re investing your profit in your own business is just like giving food or energy to your own body. You will only gain from it.

It is better to diversify your investment if you have earned profits or made money running business and this is exactly what I am doing right now. I am not running a business but I have invested my money into several websites. This way I reduce my risk. The same goes for offline businesses. You must never put all of your eggs in a single basket.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
I completely agree with you that there is nothing bad in reinvesting all our property from our business because in terms of business start-ups reinvesting all profit into the business would lead to business growth and expansion.

For a business that is thriving, it is wise to reinvest the profits back into the business to further grow the business and make more profit. But for a business that is struggling, I don't think it is wise to reinvest the profit.

For a business that is thriving, it is wise to reinvest the profits back into the business to further grow the business and make more profit. But for a business that is struggling, I don't think it is wise to reinvest the profit.
Very true, a business that is struggling should think carefully before making such decision so as not to end up loosing everything at a go

I guess I would also do that if I am to own one business or the other, because reinvesting the profit into the business would grow the business more and the more the grow it business the more profit you earn at the end.

This is risky, you need to keep everything low, including how much you invest, in order to build up your start up slowly. reinvesting can make you lose a lot of money

I have not seen anyone that would advice to do such. The main reason of business is to make profit and if you make profit you should always keep a part of it for spending.

Yes it is a wise decision if you're comfortable with investing all your profit in a business as long as it will make your business to grow, it depends on you and the arrangement you have in the business and the type of business also.

It depends. But it is not a bad thing to do since the business will still be needing some more funds to get it properly running at that early stage.

It all depends on the stage the business is at the moment, that will determine whether all the profits should be put back into the business.

No. I feel its not wise to re invest all you profit on a startup because the idea of investment is for it to speak for you even when you sleep. So i believe even if you will want to do such it will be best to keep some back and invest the rest

I think there is nothing bad to reinvest your profit you make from business, do I think it is very wise to reinvest your profit form business so yo make more money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back