What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Last edited:
I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity

There is no harm to re invest your profit in the business because it depends on the people interest and choice that what they decide to do with the profit they gain whatever they choose to start business or investment again as I hear that people get profit and they started a new business from the coming prophet but I am not hundred and one person show that is a truth or lie but most of the Businessman who are experience in this field they always follow this pattern.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary funds for the business when needed.

As far as you have already gotten your capital. Like you said it's wise to re-invest your profit if the business is at its peak. It will boost your business and make you to always be in stock; always ready to take your customer orders

I think that should even be the way it works when you are just starting out a business. Until the business has stabilized enough to carry its expenses and pay off all its expenditures, it is better to pump the profits back into it.

It is not wise to invest all your money in a new start-up business because you don't really know what are the businesses real entails until you are in it and you must take precaution because if they say that you don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Concerning if it is wise to re-invest all your profit as startup. Well, I dont actually think there is something bad or ugly in re-investing the whole of your ROI back to the investment, the only reason so why you should hold back or not reinvest is when you suspect anything fishy with the investment made but if not, it is good to reinvest

There is nothing wrong with investing all your profit back into a business but you must be very sure that the business would be profitable to you. You should look before you leap, so that you don't go bankrupt by investing all your profit.

That's what I normally does, when every I start up a business and I make some little profit I normally re invest all my profit into the business. Same thing I dig few weeks ago when I made some profit from the cryptocurrency, I re invested all my profit again.

Reinvest in Your Company. Reinvesting in your business is using a fraction of the earnings of your company to invest in your business all over again. ...
Launch the Right Company. ...
Find New Platforms for Sales. ...
To Delegate, read. ...
Set the business up for success.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary funds for the business when needed.

It depends on how the profit came through.if the profit is from a legit investment, it is very good and advisable to reinvest it but if it's from a business that you sweated before you got the profit, do not try it.i hope you understand me.

In a start up business, it is necessary you re invest the profit gotten from the business back into the business, this is to ensure continuity in the business and also for the growth of the business, so it doesn't go bankrupt..

I think when we do a business and we start to benefit from it, we think that the profit in which we have money is reinvested in the business.Because when we reinvest our profits in the same business, we think that it will be more profitable for us to do this to some extent, because if your business is going to be profitable, then your own Profits can be reinvested in the same business but if the business is not profitable and you are not making much profit then it is not right to do so.Invest your profits in this business

Reinvesting your profit from a startup business would be Tue decision to make. Many people think that as they start making profit from their business no matter how little they start spending it. This is like eating up your seed instead of replanting it.

To re-invest all profit as a startup depends on the charts gathered from previous market... If it's a success according to your budget at the time of starting the startup... Then why not... But if not, it's wise to analyse the market again.

Personally I wouldn’t re-invest my profit until I realize all my working capital. The risk involved is high and it not advisable to put all eggs in the basket. I’d rather save the money in the bank fo miscellaneous

I do not see anything wrong with that as far as it is a good business with good potential you can actually invest as much money as possible as far as the business is stable and has the sign or generating more money to you in the future, that is what I will do.
Post automatically merged:

I do not see anything wrong with that as far as it is a good business with good potential you can actually invest as much money as possible as far as the business is stable and has the sign or generating more money to you in the future, that is what I will do.

I think when we are doing a business we make a profit from the investment we make in it if our business is going to be profitable.And when good profits come, we reinvest those profits in the same business, but if the business is sometimes profitable and sometimes at a loss.So we will never reinvest our profits in the business, maybe they will go in or the investment will be lost.

It is not advisable to Invest all your profit in a business,it will rather affect your business because your business requires maintenance,in terms of issues , despite the level of your business,I don't think it's wise.

It is very advisable to re invest your profit as a startup because your business is still in the growth stage. Growing Businesses needs all the money it can get to fund the day to day activities of the business and to ensure proper penetration in the market . Re investing your profit in your own business is just like giving food or energy to your own body. You will only gain from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back