What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

No. I feel its not wise to re invest all you profit on a startup because the idea of investment is for it to speak for you even when you sleep. So i believe even if you will want to do such it will be best to keep some back and invest the rest
If the business is still on the early stage whereby its just coming up and still trying to grow, at this stage it would be totally unwise to start taking out profit, it is until the business can fully stand on is own that is when you can start investing some back in and taking out your profit as well.

There is no harm to re invest your profit in the business because it depends on the people interest and choice that what they decide to do with the profit they gain whatever they choose to start business or investment again as I hear that people get profit and they started a new business from the coming prophet but I am not hundred and one person show that is a truth or lie but most of the Businessman who are experience in this field they always follow this pattern.
The essence of any new start up,is to ensure sustainance and growth in the business,and this can be acheive by contineous flow of revenue and your profit is a sure part to acheiving this among other source.It is good to delay gratification and grow your business even if it means putting down your profit.

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

It only depends on the way you are or how you feeling.Some people can use all their profit to re invest because they can survive without it but some cannot

I think that should even be the way it works when you are just starting out a business. Until the business has stabilized enough to carry its expenses and pay off all its expenditures, it is better to pump the profits back into it.
The essence of any business is to ensure contineous growth and stability while they are in business,and finance is one of the factor that can make this work,and among other source the capital from the business is one avenue to make this happened.

As long as it is a profitable business so yes I will invest again and again my profits there , actually I don't withdraw my profits yet from a site I am active on so I use my profits to grow my business there .

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
I completely agree with you that there is nothing bad in investing all your profit of a business back into the business us this will make your business to grow exponentially within a very short time but be careful to do this when you have other means to get finance to take care of yourself within these times.

It is wise thing tondo if you ask me because you just said it is a start up business, meaning the business is still in its infancy. So yes it is a wise thing to do

There is nothing wrong with investing all your money and the profit in a business, I can invest it if I am sure the business will succeed, and also if it is one of the best way that will help my business to grow stronger and stronger.

It is wise to to re- invest if you don't have another business idea to start up, but it's more good if you find another business and invest in it so that you can diversifying your source of income than keeping it in one place because gone are the days where you put all your eggs in one basket.

If the business is fetching you enough profit, you can put all the profit back Into it to make more profit. It's a wise decision instead planning to obtain loan from the bank. It's a laudable gesture and for business expansion

There are some things that one would do that it is an absolute risk bit I do not think that I would do that because even at that point the business can still fail.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

I don't really think its a goo idea to reinvest all you profit in a start up business because you don't really know what the outcome of the business might be , so its better to reinvest half and save the other half in your reserve fund.

If you have any other business that can cater for all your expenses aside from the present one, you can invest all your profit into the business. if you have only one you can divide the profit into three and reinvest one third out of the profits back into the business.

So far the business is profitable why won't I re-inveset my profit. The happiness of every business owners is to make profit which affirms that they are successful. Also it helps the business to grow more.

I once invested 30 tron in a hyip site and I got 150 from in return and because of this, I invested everything back in it thinking I will get more profit but reverse is the case, I lost everything because the site shut down and took away a lot of peoples investment

No it is not a good idea. If you realized some profits, make sure you save out of it no matter how small. At least you will have a sort of back up in case anything happens.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
Normally there's nothing bad in reinvesting all your firsts gain in your business start up, but one need to be very careful and have a reserve in case something happens, so it's better to reinvest 60% and have 40% in a reserve.

While I am not against reinvesting one's profits back into their startup businesses, I think investing a part of your profit will make more sense to me than investing the whole of the profit made

Yes most especially if you are just starting. That would be the wise choice to make. Many make the mistake of spending their profit immediately After getting it, which is totally wrong, to get more you need to invest.

As long you gain the profit from the business you are investing it into I think their's nothing bad investing it back, but I wouldn't agree investing it all....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back