Not open for further replies.

Zanekhan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now a days, de to Corvid--19 financial conditions are really disturbed all over the world. I want to start my own clothing business at small scale.
But have no idea hat investment in pandemic condition is safe or not.
What do you think,

Is it safe to invest in new business these days?

It is very safe but in businesses that deliver essential services. This is because the times we have found ourselves will surely make people prioritize some needs over the others. Also, whatever you decide on, ensure you have a very strong online presence that will promote your products.

Now a days, de to Corvid--19 financial conditions are really disturbed all over the world. I want to start my own clothing business at small scale.
What do you think,

It depends where you live because in my country everything going normal and markets are open and large numbers of people shopping from malls and shopping if you belong from then you should start because going normal.

what do you must understand is that for you to succeed in this life you have to take Risks that might change your future and the risk is to start a business but if you are afraid of investing in any business you know very well then you are in the wrong path,to me investing in business is not something to be afraid of because if you can handle your business very well you will surely make a profit from it, but invest in business you really know a lot about

It is safe to invest in a partnership business with another person in as much as you trust the person. Because trust is one of the key critearia needed to form a partnership. But you mentioned that the business you and your partner want to start is selling clothing, I really dont think now is the best time to sell clothes with everything indicating the possibility of a second lockdown.

What do you think,

Just so you know, nothing is actually safe in investment. It's a risk, that is what life is all about generally. Clothing retailing is a nice business, just fine a strategic area and create the right awareness. We can't say we won't make money anymore because of the situation of things.

Investing in new businesses that hasn't stand the test of time is risky. However, the company might break even or make reasonable profit at start but the ability or experience that might be necessary to thrive may be lacking which might lead to early closure of such startups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back