What's new

Is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
Most of the issues or conflicts experienced in work places are results of this,as a matter of fact lack of communication in business as done more harm than good.

To me, I feel it is very important to communicate such delays to your workers or staff before they get to know themselves. This way, you avoid unnecessary unrest

It is only in a lawless country or organization that you find the management delaying payments without any prior notice. Payments are to be made when due and if there are any issues, the employees should be notified. It enables employees to further plan themselves towards when the payment would be made and also improves employees to management relationship

As an employer of labor prompt payment of salaries to workers makes your business life long,in any case there would be a delay it is advice able to communicate so in time

Asking if it's necessary to communicate delay in salary with employee, that is the best, so many employees already plan how to spend their salary, if there is any change in it, just communicate the reason to them and apologize
Telling them the exact problem most times is not advisable cause you tends to tell them you are incompetent, whereas telling them there has been a little glitch that you are solving is better

I think it's cool to open up to my employees to open up on salary delay . It'll help explain to the management that the workers needs their money and therefore they should plan to pay it as soon as possible

It's very important to let your employees more aware and informed about the delay of their payment or salary when it's not meet up at the right time that is expected to be delivered to them.

I belive it is better to communicate delay in salary payment to employees the reasonable ones will reason with you while the unreasonable ones will do otherwise

Delay in salary isn't right for employes most especially when they are kept in the dark of what really is going on. But when they ate brought to the light they understand and makes it work.

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
I think it is best for the employer to communicate delays in salary to employees.
Keeping your employees in suspense would only stir up problems.
Apologise to them for the delay, tell them the cause of the delay and when the problem will fixed.

It is very necessary to address such information to those concerned (workers), to avoid clashes among staff. By so doing, it increases the respect your workers have for you, for being honest with them, without subjecting them to unfair treatment in the dark.

Yeah it is very necessary for me I don't joke with my salary but if they might be any delay at all I think it proper to tell your staff what the problem is and why the delay

The more reason you should build a healthy relationship with your employee...there would be times when they would need to understand you and the situation of things in your company. If a good relationship is built, it would be easy for the to understand you.

This is very important for the company's reputation please, because the employees will be so disappointed if it reaches when they should receive their salary and they don't. It's wise to discuss it to them stating the reason(s) as well.

In my opinion, opening up to employees about a delay in their salaries might not be the easiest thing to do but it is surely the right thing to do.

I think is very important you explain to them the reason why their salary is delay so that them will know the reason, instead of not communicating to them is very bad.

Personally I see this as transparency and it is the best thing for every business managers or employer should do, some employees may believe that you are not going to pay them so it is the best that you communicate with them in any delay in payment of salary for them to know the actual reason.

It is very important to communicate delay in salary payment as the manager, to ease the employee their doubt and enable them know the way forward in their financial state.

Telling them the exact problem most times is not advisable cause you tends to tell them you are incompetent, whereas telling them there has been a little glitch that you are solving is better
True, telling them the exact problem would only cause issues and might even affect the flow of production as most workers might start working with fear and doubt in the credibility of the company. Have you found yourself in a situation like that before?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back