What's new

Is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?

I think it is best to communicate with them early around anything changes that come with their compensation/salary. A few companies would lean toward not to at all. I think it is best to permit your representatives to know the circumstance on the ground.

As a good boss who want the best for his or her employees , you should know that their salary is what they are always waiting for at the end of the month to cater of their needs , so you need to always update them if there's any delay in payment ,
I think it's a good idea in doing so. It builds the reputation of the business and it , could also motivate the employees to work more harder and harder. It also promotes the MOA for the business
The business organization must have a good reputation or try building their reputation with trust and care for their workers and also their customer by telling them the truth .

Last edited:
When an employer learns that an employee's salary may be delayed, I think it is crucial that he make this choice. This is owing to the fact that it is quite horrible to let your employees down by failing to pay them when it is due after they have given their all in the workplace. Therefore, any salary delay must be announced in advance to avoid leaving the workers stuck at month's end.

When an employer learns that an employee's salary may be delayed, I think it is crucial that he make this choice. This is owing to the fact that it is quite horrible to let your employees down by failing to pay them when it is due after they have given their all in the workplace. Therefore, any salary delay must be announced in advance to avoid leaving the workers stuck at month's end.

I think that it might be important to discuss this issue with your employees because they may have to pay bills at the end of the month and they need to manage things accordingly.

People plan around their paycheck, and if there is any reason for it's delay, you should communicate properly to them so they won't be stranded while waiting for you.

The workers sees it as annact of betrayer and punishment from their boss when their salary is being delayed and its not communicated to them earlier, must also happened to me last month when our salary was delayed for a week and theres no prior notice.

That is the best thing and should be done because at the end of the month the employees will be expecting their salary and when they are not seeing they might start believing that you are not willing to pay . This Might automatically reduce their work output.

communication is very important, it shows them that their best interest at heart is to be calm and that everything will be in order soon, they worked for their salary and should be paid, so if there is any delay, it should b communicationa nd solution should be swift

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
To maintain a positive working relationship with staff and to avoid getting into trouble with the law, it is crucial to promptly and professionally inform workers of any salary payment delays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back