What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?

There is nothing wrong with trusting people when doing business, but what is necessary is understanding the need to always go through details of the business. Even when you are told the price of a product or service, always ensure that you crosscheck to avoid being cheated at the end of the day.

I don't actually have a bad experience while doing business together with my colleagues, is not bad at all to trust your colleagues while doing business together but it depends on the type of people in your circle.
Every relationship is built on communication and trust so for your colleagues to betray you that means the relationship is not a healthy one and should be cut off early.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
There is a popular saying I Know about that says, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you want your business partner to trust you, you should be trustworthy yourself. But be sure you have not picked a business partner that will end your life because of money.

It is bad not to trust your business partner, it will affect the growth of the business negatively, make sure before you into a business with anybody you verify he or she is trustworthy. It bad not to trust your business partner.

When going into a business with people like our friends, we should see it as partnership. So therefore, the partnership deed should be activated to tell friends the boundaries and what consequences will befall any one who isn't keeping his part of the bargain.

I don't see anything wrong with trusting your coworkers in your workplace but if you think that trusting a particular person is not hundred percent in wherever you work or in whatever company you may have I think that is the right time for you to fire the person you do not trust, sometimes the instinct within us always bring out the sign that this person may not be good with our business,if you trust someone 100% there's a possibility that your business will boom so high and do not just trust someone without him showing a proof for you to do so

If there is no trust then there's no need going into business relationship at all, that's why it's very important to do a proper background check on anyone you intend partnering with. I have not been cheated in any business deal because I always enter any business relationship with my two eyes wide open.

Trust is the most important business and brand asset you manage, especially inrelationships with customers, clients, employees, and stakeholders. Our economy works because people trust each other and thebusinesses they support. ... Every interaction is an opportunity to build relationships and nurture trust.

90% of all businesses goes down not now but sooner so there's a big chance where the colleague of yours will leave you hangin. Its okay to establish business with them but dont give your full trust, have some confidence that you can run your business alone.

As partnership business looks good enough, it can also be very dangerous. although there are still good and sincere people or colleagues out there that you can trust to do business together, but one should be very very careful in selecting the good one and in trusting.

it is not a bad idea to trust colleagues when doing business with tem because trust is the foundation of good relationship and association but at the same time you have to be careful not to be swindled by Trust. once the order person realise you made the trust for him obvious he can decide to use it again you

It isn't bad at all. In fact, it is very important that you establish trust with the so called partner before partnering with him or her. Trust is what build relationship between two people. Trusting your business partner is not a bad thing but when the partner breaks the trust, then that's terrible
Post automatically merged:

It isn't bad at all. In fact, it is very important that you establish trust with the so called partner before partnering with him or her. Trust is what build relationship between two people. Trusting your business partner is not a bad thing but when the partner breaks the trust, then that's terrible

I had no such experience to trust on colleagues but I think it is not good to trust on them.

When employees trust their employers, they are much more likely to work together towards achieving the same ultimate business goals. ... In order to have all the employees on the same page, organizations must do a much better job communicating their core company values, mission and vision to their employees.

@Rimsha kanwal communicating the company's core value would not be enough to instil the drive for growth among employees. Companies are fond of saying their core value is ABC but the policies made by the management wouldn't be in line with their core values.

There are business persons who goes into partnership even though they don't have the complete trust towards each other. Give your colleague a chance to earn your trust before doing any business with him. However, you need to know that there should be some limitations to how you trust individuals when it comes to business and money because people tends to change at anytime with money.

I prefer not to do business with family and friends, except if they've been trusted to do their own business successfully.

Most times, it's because people do not know the value of hardwork and money gotten through it. That's why they cheat.
M

Trust is alwys on such person which you know but some people show you some and react another way trust is good or not it depends on your experience if you have ability to knowing people's then u trust in others

For me I don't think it is necessary.
It is very important that we need to trust because without trust it will be hard to do business.
Looking at this in particular I think it is very bad and wrong idea to trust people that you don't have to trust especially in business.

When employees trust their employers, they are much more likely to work together towards achieving the same ultimate business goals. ... In order to have all the employees on the same page, organizations must do a much better job communicating their core company values, mission and vision to their employees

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back