What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

before you can have a business deal with so called colleagues or friends you should atleast know 60% of what there character and what they are capable of doing before having a business deal with them so you can put half of your trust in them. So you won't b so dissapointed in them.

It depends but in business, you don't divulge all your secret because it will be used against your business or performance. Play it fair, let there be a collective efforts from everyone and then you are good to go.

Yes it is, never trust anyone including family members. Sometime ago, I did a joint business with a friend of mine after deciding on how the profit would be share between us she made away with all the money both the capital and the profit I can never trust anyone again.

It hard to believe in colleague in business to me because in last two years now me and my other colleagues go into business that is farm business and at the end of the day we are later dupe by one of my colleagues so it hard for me to believe anyone now In business

Bureaucracy exists where trust doesn't. There is nothing bad in you trusting your partnering colleague . Although, trust is difficult to establish, hard to maintain and easy to break, but it is very important you trust your colleague

When it comes to business their is some level of trust you should show to your business partners. But don't give your maximum trust count for them, I don't trust them with 100% trust count because I know humans can disappoint a lot. Especially when money is involved, that's I'm always vigilant about my business all the time. I don't work with strangers, I work with people I know their background.

When it comes to business their is some level of trust you should show to your business partners. But don't give your maximum trust count for them, I don't trust them with 100% trust count because I know humans can disappoint a lot. Especially when money is involved, that's I'm always vigilant about my business all the time. I don't work with strangers, I work with people I know their background.
@Bart Simpson you shouldn't trust that much especially when money is involved. I actually don't know why people change suddenly when money is involved. All they will focus on at that point is to scam you.

I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.
Exactly, business shouldn't be based on trust but on agreement. When one is calling trust in business, then he or she is trying to play psychology on his or her business partner, either to ask for more than he or she is supposed to ask for or ask for products on credit. Such tricks or ploy doesn't work on me at all.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
There is nothing bad in trusting a business partner, it is just that humans are unpredictable. Trust is the foundation of any association be it business or otherwise. If for any reason you don't trust someone then you shouldn't be doing business with such person.

Many people are doing business together like as a partnership , some people are good in promoting business together and some distroyed it.
I will say that once you get fraud in someone you are ready to face new challanges and make mind to stay away from this kind off issues in future.
You can start you business and make it run by heiring employees .
I said it before that it is important to trust yourself before trusting anyone. You might trust someone to an extent leaving room for the benefit of the doubt in case something contrary happens. Everyone should be trusted to a degree at least. Human beings are just bad sometimes
Post automatically merged:

Many people are doing business together like as a partnership , some people are good in promoting business together and some distroyed it.
I will say that once you get fraud in someone you are ready to face new challanges and make mind to stay away from this kind off issues in future.
You can start you business and make it run by heiring employees .
I said it before that it is important to trust yourself before trusting anyone. You might trust someone to an extent leaving room for the benefit of the doubt in case something contrary happens. Everyone should be trusted to a degree at least. Human beings are just bad sometimes

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
When it comes to business i think trust should be put aside and work towards your goal.
It doesnt matter how close you are with your business partner,always ensure that you have necessary documents signed by both of you so that it can be used in case of anything .
Trust does not really work in businesses in current times

Trust is difficult to establish, hard to maintain and easy to break. In business, trust is one of the most valuable and complex of all your assets. It solidifies your relationships with all people.

There is a clear difference between trust and turning a blind eye to obvious red flags.
Businesses thrive on trust, customers trust the company enough to patronize them, so why won't partners trust themselves.
Trust is important but be wise enough to discern when changes occur.

Trusting a business colleague is never a bad thing nor a big deal. But some business partners abuse this and take your trust in them for granted, this is why they misbehave believing they are free to do anything.

It's not a bad thing to trust a colleague in business. Infact trust is important. I can't go into business with someone i do not trust. Just that In these days people can be very funny and manipulative

Di
We should try to cut ties with dishonest business partners. The example you sited reveals that what you called partner is actually not your partner but someone who will ruin/ destroy everything you cherish in that your business.
Cut ties with him and move on is the best thing for you

It's possible as long as you have a good ptc sites that pays that huge amount of money daily. Yes I said huge because its not something that's common. Have been to a lot of this sites so I can tell you it's very slim

The inquiry is who are you trusting Some may say they trust their kin however I have seen were kin deceive kin So I for one don't believe anybody in this world including kin We are individual and we are exposed to change any time So don't trust in somebody to such an extent

Oh sorry, my reply above was for another thread and not this one . Well it's not advisable to go into business with someone you don't trust

In business, you have to trust your partner until you have some evidence that trusting that colleague is detrimental to the growth of the business. Without trust, it'll be dangerous to reach a common front. This will greatly affect the growth of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back