What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .

I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.

On the off chance that you need to be in and out of a business in a couple of years then not all that significant.

On the off chance that you will probably claim the business for 5 to 25 years at that point there's basically nothing more significant.

In our general public it's unfortunately ailing in most of organizations.

For what reason is it significant?

Since it makes influence.

You influence endeavors through individuals with respectability.

Individuals trust others who have respectability.

Trust has caused more harm than good in many business this days
The question is who are you trusting
Some may say they trust their siblings but I have seen were siblings betray siblings
So I personally don't trust anyone in this world including siblings
We are human being and we are subjected to change any time
So don't trust in someone so much

Bureaucracy exists where trust doesn't. There is nothing bad in you trusting your partnering colleague . Although, trust is difficult to establish, hard to maintain and easy to break, but it is very important you trust your colleague

I have never have bad experience trusting friends, i have always be careful doing business with them. Part of what i use to do is that, i pay on delivering of goods, and i also make sure that i offer them quality services which they must also pay well. I also do not invest with people, else i tried to source all capital for my self.

It's not bad at all to trust your colleagues when doing business or associating with them with anything related to money. However, you need to know that there should be some limitations to how you trust individuals when it comes to business and money because people tends to change at anytime with money

I am so sorry and so sad about, hearing your colleagues behaviors with you.
But,I think all the humans are not the same nature. There are also such perosns, who are more trusted and honest regarding business dealing and life matters.
Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.

Trust sometimes is not professional, Don't say I trust him or her when it comes to business then under-estimate the power of transparency, your must ensure you are standing on a legal ground, in which the two parties or the parties involved Will be penalized by law if the agreement is breached
Nothing like trust in business, just make sure the due transparency , checks and balances protocol is followed

Well I think you just have to trust them, because you are already in the business together, I would rather not go into business with my friend, but since you are in it you have to be careful and give them the amount of trust you will give a business of partner but one needs to be really careful especially if it's a close friend they know all your weaknesses.

I also had a bad experience with a business partner. To think that he was my best friend in high school so I trusted him so much. When our business was growing he registered his own business and pirated our major customers. I only learned of it when one of our employees revealed the conspiracy done by my business partner with the help of his niece who was our sales supervisor. If only I didn't trust him too much then that wouldn't happen to me. That is a lesson learned not to put too much trust on people when it comes to business.

There are people who started business together because they trust each other.

There are also business persons who goes into partnership even though they don't have the complete trust towards each other.

In either case, with trust or not, you should aim one goal: and that is to gain profit out of the partnership. In that way, you will be motivated to work together.

You can trust them to certain extent. Remember the previous relationship between the both of you matters to the business. If you have been acquainted with this colleague of yours, I see no reason why should not trust them. And mind you even when trusting, do it at a surface level and not completely to avoid you been devastated when they disappoint you.

Trust is the hallmark of business. You must never go into business with someone you don't trust. But trust is very expensive and it must be earned not handed out for free. Give your colleague a chance to earn your trust before doing any business with him.

You can't trust anyone of your partner because it will help in your failure 2 years ago I enter family poultry with me friends we are four in number but as the business is growing we don't know what coming to us until we see it pass the most person we trust most dope us sell the stuff and run away with the money on you can't trust your partner that much in business
Post automatically merged:

You can't trust anyone of your partner because it will help in your failure 2 years ago I enter family poultry with me friends we are four in number but as the business is growing we don't know what coming to us until we see it pass the most person we trust most dope us sell the stuff and run away with the money on you can't trust your partner that much in business

Sometimes, you would be biased about what life situations turned you into. It is not a bad thing to trust your colleagues, but do it with a carefully conscious mind. It is narrated in the Bible that you should love your neighbor as yourself. Your colleagues too is not an exception. Keep the most valuable information of progressive business ideas to yourself, but do not allow hatred to occupy your mind towards your perceived dishonest colleagues, rather you can adjust to the ways and manner in which you relate with them.

The first question will be, why do business with someone you dont trust?

Before engaging in a business deal with whoever, you should have this two things in mind;

1. You don't mix business with pleasure or you will get in trouble.

2. There must be a former agreements, I don't like verbal agreement I like it documented, this is very precautionary and will save you a lot of headaches.

Thank you!

From my experience it is not bad to trust coworkers or partners, of course there may be disagreements and differences at certain times. In my case, I trust some people, although it has been difficult for me to differentiate them, because there are people you should not trust. What I mean is that if you make a mistake on a partner opportunity, you shouldn't label everyone the same because there are trustworthy people.

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back