What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

If you can't trust your colleague, then why do business with them. You could as well look for someone else to do business with. Am not saying you should trust them entirely, because it is okay to open your eyes. But give them the benefit of proving themselves worthy, before you deem them unworthy.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
In business, trust is established when a legal document has been signed and all partners has been duly informed of their responsibilities and consequences if they default so for that alone yes you can trust them knowing fully well that if any defaults, you know what to do him/her

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
In the business environment I think that everyone is trying to get to the top and unfortunately that means that in many cases there is a chance that your colleagues may betray you or they may do something to make themselves appear to be better than you and this can destroy trust. I have had that in the past. However, it is very bad now to be able to trust your colleagues because a god works environment and a good way in which you can try and benefit and be productive is through trust and nothing else. It is the foundation of a good work relationship.

If your experienced goes worst than i think it is better to stay away from those people who want to partnership in business.it somehow cause fall in your business and damage your working process.
Many personal issues arises and then make troubles in businesses.So start your business yourself and maintain it at your own.

In the business environment I think that everyone is trying to get to the top and unfortunately that means that in many cases there is a chance that your colleagues may betray you or they may do something to make themselves appear to be better than you and this can destroy trust. I have had that in the past. However, it is very bad now to be able to trust your colleagues because a god works environment and a good way in which you can try and benefit and be productive is through trust and nothing else. It is the foundation of a good work relationship.
It is not totally bad to trust a colleague because one can't handle every aspect alone. However, there are some things you ought to hold back knowing the kind of person you are dealing with. Before you tell a colleague about something so important, first try to understand the person's personality.

Many people are doing business together like as a partnership , some people are good in promoting business together and some distroyed it.
I will say that once you get fraud in someone you are ready to face new challanges and make mind to stay away from this kind off issues in future.
You can start you business and make it run by heiring employees .

Wow you are really saying the truth and maybe that is from experience, I think anyone who does not trust his worker in the place of work should not bother to employ the person, you can actually employ your family member to manage your business organisation for you than to employ someone that you don't trust.

It is not bad to trust your colleague when doing business or working together, but you have to bear in mind that no one can be trusted hundred percent, you have to be careful and watchful, you can trust but not hundred percent, it should not be given anyhow. Humans can not be predicted so you have to be careful.

Nobi
No it is not bad to trust your business partner, in fact no business can be Run without building trust on your business partner.
But it is very important to notice each and every step taken by your partner, for well being business.

As for i do not allow partnership in business due to previous experiences except the business is backed up by lawyers and law enforcement agencies, i have noticed that partners do not always have same reasoning with you while some have unnecessary motives, business will flow further if you have your plans being made and executed yourself, i prefer to employ experienced individuals instead.

It is not totally bad to trust a colleague because one can't handle every aspect alone. However, there are some things you ought to hold back knowing the kind of person you are dealing with. Before you tell a colleague about something so important, first try to understand the person's personality.
Yes this is true, To a certain extent what you hold back from your colleagues as well in terms of the things that you can possibly do for your work and so forth of that nature is what can actually make you even more valuable to the team and provide you with a sense of job security as well because you know that you can't be replaced then.

Trust is not a subject that should be taken lightly. For you to want to trust someone, you must have known the person really well and be able to tell his qualities and the things he is capable of. So the question is: do your acquaintances fit into this description? Now you know what to do.

Basically, trust is a necessity if you must do business with someone, but that doesn't mean you will be fully trust or relax. Human are diabolical, that's the need you must be following up with the business left and right even if you trust him or her..

Conclusion is, for you to do business you need to trust.

Every person are not the same nature . There are many peoples which are doing business together and they have trust on each other. If your friend do wrong with you then its your luck . Life gives you a lesson that don't trust anyone . Everyone in the world are not the same nature. I personally do with business with my friend and get success.

That is a frequently used word. As to the what and how parts, trust can be a frustrating action to analyze in that it tends to be a gut feeling for us instead of a concrete choice. This makes it difficult to pinpoint the reasons why we trust one person more than another — and easy to believe there is little we can do to change that. But when we assume that trust is dependent entirely on the behavior of other people, as opposed to our own responses and interactions with those behaviors, we end up falling short as leaders.
Post automatically merged:

That is a frequently used word. As to the what and how parts, trust can be a frustrating action to analyze in that it tends to be a gut feeling for us instead of a concrete choice. This makes it difficult to pinpoint the reasons why we trust one person more than another — and easy to believe there is little we can do to change that. But when we assume that trust is dependent entirely on the behavior of other people, as opposed to our own responses and interactions with those behaviors, we end up falling short as leaders.

@Jonaville No doubt the issue of trust shouldn't be taken lightly . Knowing the person for long time still has nothing to do with predictability of persons character. For instance , a Married Man still go ahead and cheat on their spouse having known each other for years. Sometimes we get lucky to meet partners in businesse who doesn't have trust issues but it's rare to find nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

@Snobar Bilal you must be lucky indeed to have been privileged to do business with your friends and be successful at that. Your luck indeed! I once had such friends who are business driven, one we meet to discuss a business plan I will give out the whole blue print thinking they will do the same too. While I await his response to be my partner, un knowingly to me, he will go back to execute/ startup the same business with similar concept.

Last edited:
Trust is the bloodline of any relationship and by that I mean people relationship.Now, business on the other hand ,has nothing to do with trust.Its strictly guidied by its own principles.
So, when you and friends are going into business relationship, leave the Cardinals of friendship aside and ensure your business deals are fully grounded in black and white with a seal.All things formal and legal .
Then get to the club and enter the trust mode back .

For a business to go smoothly, we have to trust each other, because without trust no two partners can work together, so for the betterment of the business trust have to be first of all put in place.
I don't see anything bad in trusting your colleague in a business, your prayer should be that he trust you as well

It’s not bad to trust a colleague but it depends on the level of relationship between you and the person. Really not everyone can be trusted but some people prove to be different. To be on a safe side, if your going into business with anyone be it a colleague or a stranger it’s advisable to tie all loose ends and sign legal documents. That way your partner will take caution before taking any stupid move.

I think when you get into the business world you have to believe in your colleges otherwise you can't run your setup better. And faith is the only thing you can do to get ahead in your work Of course, if the mutual consultation is not done properly, then I would say that you should believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back