What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

Lol anyway the question is not too funny because it's strange to you that's why you asking, firstly I don't trust my wife 60% talkless of trusting my business partner, it's really hard to trust such people because they can hurt you and even kill you mostly when the business comes successful so such person really have to be careful and that's why I never tell my business partners my locations and it's gonna hard before they no my house because I can't put my family into there problems coz after they didn't get u they use ur family to hurt u

When it comes to business there are certain levels or there are lumitations to trust. Trust in business is not really bad. BUT people can be very strange at times, so have levels , there should be deeds of agreement, there should be legal backups in case your colleague you trust becomes change at the end of the day. To avoid loss of business all these are very necessary.

For some extend we cannt depend all and all on colleagues while doing bussiness because in this way if our colleagues are dishonest than we will suffer alot.To avoid this situation we should have friendly atmosphere with colleagues but don't extra trust on them

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
There are very few people who are honest and who ll never cheat their fellowers. But if you are doing a business with some people who are not trustworthy the. it ll not only give you mental disturbance but also loss in the business. So don't trust on your colleagues, don't tell them deep and secret points of your business.

In my own understanding I don't think is necessary to trust your colleagues, in times of doing business together with your because business is not what you can do with people.

Trust is an important part of building a business , there has to be at least a reasonable level of it , to avoid both parties performing transactions without proper consultation which can ultimately lead to other consequences

In our society jelousy increase and people cannot work with each other because they cheat each other, it has mostly been seen that we should not work with someone by making them partners and nowadays trust on people is not easy.

When it comes to business their is some level of trust you should show to your business partners. But don't give your maximum trust count for them, I don't trust them with 100% trust count because I know humans can disappoint a lot. Especially when money is involved, that's I'm always vigilant about my business all the time. I don't work with strangers, I work with people I know their background.

It's not bad at all to trust your colleagues. In fact, you need to be able to trust them. So, you have to be spatially aware and learn to trust your instincts as well as be a good judge of character. I can smell BS a mile away and almost always know when someone is trying to pull a fast one. I surround myself with solid people I know I can trust and learn from and vice versa. Everyone else is really not on my radar on a level where they can hurt me.

Infact in the business world we are advised not to trust anyone but take people the way they are. So trusting so called colleagues in doing business together should be out of question as those colleagues can betray one later.
Any form of partnership should always be guarded by a written document called partnership deeds to make the business succeed without much disputes.

It actually depends on your relationship with the person you are doing business with but a situation in which you are doing business with strange people or people you don't know anything about then obviously you should never trust such people and you should never put them in a partnership position to do business with you, but if the person is your friend a trusted friend that has no record of crime, then there is nothing wrong for you to trust the person, so my advice is that trust only people you know a lot about.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
Personally,I also got very bad experience with partnership between my best friend.
I reallize we shouldn't do any partnership business even with our reall faher.
Siblings and Cousins and other relations are so far.
Friends always steel your ideas and make hissure own set-up b giving fraud.

Business should not be run with sentiment. A successful business man will not treat his family and friends with prefential. You don't need to trust when doing business. People will always abuse the trust. My candid opinion though.

You can't trust anybody when it comes to money related activities and so you shouldn't trust your friend too much when transacting business. If you have already entered into partnership with your friend, l think the legal documents will be the trust you will have to get in terms of any misunderstanding.

if you don't trust someone that you are doing business with then how will you be able to manage the business together to bring out the best from your business,if you think that the person you are putting in charge of your business is not the trusted individual then you should not put such person in your business to avoid regrets.

I'm not impressed by the idea of not trusting your friends on partnering up business, it's sad that there's some much fraudulent acts in this world that we cant trust our friends no more. Personally I feel it's a good thing (esp if you've know the person for a while) to do business with you friend, the outsider might as well be terrible also.

There is a saying that loyalty before royalty,in every thing you do please you should always be trustworthy.every of your actions will always backfire to you one-day.an untrustworthy colleague may ruin all your investment and might even kill you.

It is not wrong to trust a business colleague. If there is no trust, it will be difficult to work together. However, you should no before hand who is worthy of your trust and who is not. A lot of people have suffered from trusting the wrong people.

It is actually good to have trust in your business partners, including your colleague. However, you shouldn't trust anyone completely else you get burnt.Without trust, transactions cannot occur, influence is destroyed, leaders can lose teams and salespeople can lose sales. The list goes on. Trust and relationships, much more than money, are the currency of business. Trust is the natural result of thousands of tiny actions, words, thoughts, and intentions.

It is actually good to have trust in your business partners, including your colleague. However, you shouldn't trust anyone completely else you get burnt.Without trust, transactions cannot occur, influence is destroyed, leaders can lose teams and salespeople can lose sales. The list goes on. Trust and relationships, much more than money, are the currency of business. Trust is the natural result of thousands of tiny actions, words, thoughts, and intentions.
Don't say you should not trust anyone completely,anyone he cannot trust in his business should not be used as a business partner any person you used in business must be a person of trusted personality you cannot just take someone that you don't trust and allow the person to manage your business for you obviously that will not work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back