What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
Trust is very important in every business it is good to trust your employee when going into any business and also trust your partner without trust there is no contract of business.

Inyinknit should be the other way around. It is a bad thing to have started a business with your colleague that you don't trust. The question here is, why actually going ahead to start something with a person you don't trust in the first place? Recipe for problems unending
Well for me Cross is mostly hand and not something to give out so for a colleague of mine to have my chores he or she if she must have proven himself or herself to be trustworthy so it is never a bad thing to trust anyone and definitely not a bad thing to trust your colleague at work.

Yeah it's best to take precautions , because most times people usually change , so its best to know more and be watchful of the employee before making any judgement
I have seen so many cases like this whereby those who they once trusted with all their heart where actually the ones who betrayed them

What is the purpose of doing business with people you cannot trust. If you cannot trust your colleagues, it is better to leave them out of your business

What is the purpose of doing business with people you cannot trust. If you cannot trust your colleagues, it is better to leave them out of your business
That is a nice repartee because when trust is the issue then you have to be selective of the people that you will be doing business with. For a start up it doesn't matter who the partner is as long as you trust him wholeheartedly. He can be a friend, an acquaintance or even a stranger.

In business, their is only an amount of trust one can dash out. Yes, one needs a bit of trust to start a business with someone. That shouldn't cloud one's sense of judgement. In business one has to be ready because history has shown us blood brothers destroying themselves because of business gains, not to talk of business associates.

In business, their is only an amount of trust one can dash out. Yes, one needs a bit of trust to start a business with someone. That shouldn't cloud one's sense of judgement. In business one has to be ready because history has shown us blood brothers destroying themselves because of business gains, not to talk of business associates.
I won't even advise my enemy to trust a business partner without stopping and agreement in the business interests when it comes to business people can do all sorts of things just to break the agreement so you have to have an agreement with your business partner that is impossible in the law court.

It is always important that you go into every partnership with your two eyes open but then trust is something that is very important for you to have a very clear partnership.

I won't even advise my enemy to trust a business partner without stopping and agreement in the business interests when it comes to business people can do all sorts of things just to break the agreement so you have to have an agreement with your business partner that is impossible in the law court.
A lot of people fall victim to sentimentality. Some businesses started with group of friends pulling resources together but then they always end up as sworn enemies when profit comes.

It would not be a good diea to trust someone blindly. However, there would come many instances where you would have no choice but to trust your colleagues. This is why it is always much better to run your business as a asole proprietor if you think you will find it hard to trust people.

A lot of people fall victim to sentimentality. Some businesses started with group of friends pulling resources together but then they always end up as sworn enemies when profit comes.
This is the reason why there should be a legal document that will spell out everyone's stake in the business and the amount of profit that everyone will be entitled to and how they accept will be shared I think most of this document and known as articles of association and memorandum of understanding.

Well, there is wise saying that advices all to trust no one. And I think it's also applicable here, you could be in good terms with them and try to see reasons with them but trusting them wholely isn't a good idea as people could change anytime

No it is not bad to trust your colleague when doing business together. If you cannot trust this colleague of yours, then there will be no need to even start that business in the first place. Because it will not end well for both of you

That is right. Your colleagues should be people you can trust. But you know, they must earn that trust. Sometimes people act in untrustworthy ways and it would be best for you and your carrier not to trust them.

Well, there is wise saying that advices all to trust no one. And I think it's also applicable here, you could be in good terms with them and try to see reasons with them but trusting them wholely isn't a good idea as people could change anytime
Well how will you even be able to confidently hands over a business responsibility to someone you do not trust in your mind ? this may not be applicable in business because all business can be able to run successfully with trust.

The question is should you be doing business with a colleague that you don't trust? The answer is a big no. So, if you don't trust this colleague of yours, you shouldn't be doing business with him at all

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
It is not bad to trust your colleague when doing business with them because trust is an important tool in terms of carrying out a contract or a business.

The question is should you be doing business with a colleague that you don't trust? The answer is a big no. So, if you don't trust this colleague of yours, you shouldn't be doing business with him at all
That is a good comment. Why start with a business together with someone that you don't trust? As the saying goes, you are starting on the wrong footing. If your colleague is trustworthy then start a business with him otherwise start up the business by yourself.

There are terrible experience doing business with so-called colleagues, cause they feel they are close to do whatever they like, so I think when it comes to business people should
put trust asides and work within the confines of a legal
agreement.

If you have trust issues, you should never start a business together. If you don't trust your colleagues who can you start a business with them. A business need trust to become successful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back