What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

Trust is something that is earned. Even with that you never can tell when trust would be broken. Go ahead and trust but use your head

There is nothing bad about trusting a colleague that you are working with the same company but the thing that you should have at the back of your mind is to always expect betrayal at any point in time.

I believe when it concerns company individuals ought to learn how to place count on asides as well as function within the boundaries of a lega contract. I understand this does not operate in all of situations , if you are actually dealing with somebody you count on I believe it is actually essential to constantly inspect the items as well as deals as if it were actually a unfamiliar person.

Trust is the hallmark of business. You must never go into business with someone you don't trust. But trust is very expensive and it must be earned not handed out for free. Give your colleague a chance to earn your trust before doing any business with him.

Yeah, to some extent you can actually run your business on trust especially if you have tried the partner you are doing the business with and see that he or she is someone that can be trusted with your money 💵.

Fundamentally when business join you with someone for the first time it is advisable all of you to trust each other and I believe time will tell whether it is worthy to trust futher or not.

It depends on your definition of trust,I can let my colleague understand a business the do and don't if the business but letting you know the secret thing of my business I can't, perhaps I trust no one

Fundamentally when business join you with someone for the first time it is advisable all of you to trust each other and I believe time will tell whether it is worthy to trust futher or not.
That's just it, you can't just give out your trust to anyone easily, study the person, with time the true character of the person would come out. No one can hide forever. Study them then decide if they are trust Worthy.

Which is more reason why it is advisable not to rush in decision-making and Invest huge amount of money in a partnership business, you guys to start gradually and study each other especially building that trust within yourselves.

Trust in business is not bad at all depending on the bases of your colleague and business. If it's establish on trust, why not if not yes. But then be wise and smart in some decisions.

I have never have bad experience trusting friends, i have always be careful doing business with them. Part of what i use to do is that, i pay on delivering of goods, and i also make sure that i offer them quality services which they must also pay well. I also do not invest with people, else i tried to source all capital for my self.

There is nothing bad in trusting your college but you should always verify. Do not allow the trust to blind you and believe everything you are being told. It is very important to check sometimes to know so that you will be a hundred percent certain.

There is nothing wrong with trusting people you are doing business together but the person you are trusting must be someone who is due to be trust , you don't just trust the person because you are expected to trust the person , the person must show signs of honesty before you can be able to trust the person perfectly.

I rarely have issues trusting people but once I see that such trust is being betrayed, I'll have no other choice than to cut off any form of partnership from such people no matter how close we've being before.

Trust sometimes is not professional, Don't say I trust him or her when it comes to business then under-estimate the power of transparency, your must ensure you are standing on a legal ground, in which the two parties or the parties involved Will be penalized by law if the agreement is breached
Nothing like trust in business, just make sure the due transparency , checks and balances protocol is followed

The fact of the matter remains that when you tend to form a partnership, you must put your trust in your partner to some extent. This is because trust is one of the main principles when you you get into a partnership-based business. This does not mean that you must not make your business transparent.

Well I think you just have to trust them, because you are already in the business together, I would rather not go into business with my friend, but since you are in it you have to be careful and give them the amount of trust you will give a business of partner but one needs to be really careful especially if it's a close friend they know all your weaknesses.

Make sure your friend is trustworthy before you can decide to go into business with him or her. Make sure their is an agreement written down before you guys go into business. You should always verify everything aspect of the business transaction.

Well I think you just have to trust them, because you are already in the business together, I would rather not go into business with my friend, but since you are in it you have to be careful and give them the amount of trust you will give a business of partner but one needs to be really careful especially if it's a close friend they know all your weaknesses.
Though its nit good to have a hundred percent believe on anybody because you will be highly disappointed and heart broken when they betrayed you but in business , you should learn how to trust.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas

I can tell your confidently that, "to have trust in man is a criminal offence." If you're willing to then be ready to bear the heartache when it turns sour!
Laughs. I think those colleagues being referred to would have to earn the trust.
Trust is not just an emotion you offer on a platter, it is worked for, it is earned.
If the colleagues have earned trust, then it's not wrong to trust them.

It is not bad to trust your colleague when doing business or working together, but you have to bear in mind that no one can be trusted hundred percent, you have to be careful and watchful, you can trust but not hundred percent, it should not be given anyhow. Humans can not be predicted so you have to be careful.
You are right.
I do not think it is bad to trust your colleague. I have a colleague I trust, though not a hundred percent, because he had earned my trust over time.
We as humans should be careful with 'trust', not everyone deserves it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back