Do You Trust Online Reviews?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Frankly speaking, I don’t. Let me explain. I joined a cloud mining platform after reading positive reviews on multiple sites. I was scammed.

You need to approach online reviews with a critical eye. If there are a lot of positive reviews, and very few negative reviews or no negative reviews, this could be fake testimonials. Ponzi schemes and HYIP are notorious for generating seemingly positive reviews. A lot of programs that have high selling fees try to sell their products though rigged reviews.

Not all of them, but I do usually trust if they are reviews with photos or an explanatory video, for example in the case that I want to buy a product online, in reviews of sites to invest it is different, I need much more information than a simple review to be able to trust.

I think we also need to read the review closely to analyze whether it is real or fake. In a case where the review is generic, and does not mention any specific features, you can assume that the review might be fake.

I look at various places to find reviews. I don't just stick with the usual ones. You also need to look at reviewers who only post once or twice. Sometimes they leave fake reviews.

I think it comes down to thoroughly going through reviews before doing anything. As well a lot of fake reviews look fake, so sometimes you can easily tell.

Also any sites that have their own user testimonials are probably lying. They often use these stock images of random people as their reviews. Looks too professional when your reviewers look like stock photo people.

I believe in online reviews but definitely not all of em. I won't just conclude in one platform, and also when sighting reviews, I believe there be hints as to which review is real and that which is fake.

Mostly, fake review will always tell you all went well no hindrances, on the other hand, positive reviews will go with ones, like "it is great and was successful but had a few headache in bla bla area".

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back