What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .

Seriously, trust isn't something that you can just give very easily because it's very delicate and when doing business, it's very important that you don't let your guard down all in the name of trust.

It is not bad to trust your colleagues when doing business but there should be transparency between you and them. I once did business with a friend and I had total trust in him and I was transparent with him. Transparency and trust are really needed between partners.

Theres notning bad in trusting your business collegue when doing business together , but as human we dont even trust ourselves so we tend to suspects ither people thinking they might betray us.
Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?

Like the saying goes,trust no man even your blood. You don't know what he or she might have up their sleeves. To be on a safer side it's best you don't trust but just put a smiley face at all times

Conducting business together automatically and ologically means that you are trusting your business partner. If you do not trust your business partner, then there is no room for doing business together. Trust is crucial in any kind of relationship.

Yeah you can trust your partner no problems, but you need to keep it at a certain level. Some people should not just be trusted.

Yeah you can trust your partner no problems, but you need to keep it at a certain level. Some people should not just be trusted.
Trust is really important in a business and I also agree with you that trusting your partner can actually help your business to grow, you shouldn't put someone in your life when you do not trust it.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
I’m a kind of person that do trust people easily since you don’t give me any reason. It to trust you I will, but a colleague I work with last before I stop trusting people nearly kill me but god keep me away from him. So now I don’t think I could trust anyone again.

I have never have bad experience trusting friends, i have always be careful doing business with them. Part of what i use to do is that, i pay on delivering of goods, and i also make sure that i offer them quality services which they must also pay well. I also do not invest with people, else i tried to source all capital for my self.
What one have to understand is that,it is not necessarily the way we think and see life that others will see it the same way.Some persons can be very funny and would wants to cheat the system,especially when they see you are very free and open.But it is always good to deal with potential business persons with tacks and wisdom.
Post automatically merged:

I have never have bad experience trusting friends, i have always be careful doing business with them. Part of what i use to do is that, i pay on delivering of goods, and i also make sure that i offer them quality services which they must also pay well. I also do not invest with people, else i tried to source all capital for my self.
What one have to understand is that,it is not necessarily the way we think and see life that others will see it the same way.Some persons can be very funny and would wants to cheat the system,especially when they see you are very free and open.But it is always good to deal with potential business persons with tacks and wisdom.

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your colleagues, but you must put the minimum safety standard in place to protect your interest in such a venture.

For the fact that you allowed your colleague in the business in the first place means there should have been a level of trust, relationship between you both so if anything goes wrong then it's the partners fault for not knowing the type of person he was going into business with

For the fact that you allowed your colleague in the business in the first place means there should have been a level of trust, relationship between you both so if anything goes wrong then it's the partners fault for not knowing the type of person he was going into business with
Yes you are right, trust is actually necessary for business because without it you will not be able to run any business with an individual, doing business without trust can lead to failure.

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .
^ Best solution.
Only trust yourself, because you will never really know 100% what’s going on in someone else’s head. You can read them (some), but the only person you can trust at all times is yourself, you’re not about to do anything to sabotage the business, but will they? That’s why you need paperwork and signatures before you do anything with anyone.

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
It is not bad to choose your colleagues when doing business together trust is one of the fundamental basis of every business so both of you must have trust for each other before going into business contracts.

I have a question,can two walk together except they agree? If you answer that then your question has been answered

Yes you are right, trust is actually necessary for business because without it you will not be able to run any business with an individual, doing business without trust can lead to failure.
In some rare occasions, you can work with someone you don't trust if it's for a short period of time and you have planned what you will get from it.

In some rare occasions, you can work with someone you don't trust if it's for a short period of time and you have planned what you will get from it.
Working with someone you do not trust in a business is just the same as you doing the business alone because you cannot confidently leave any serious responsibility for the person to do.

I understand that you will have to trust your partner in any business venture but I am saying that in some rare occasions you do business for a short time

Which is never a bad thing for you to trust your colleagues when doing business with them but it is actually bad when you trust this colleagues blindly without knowing what they are actually capable of so it will be good if you are always on your toes whenever this collect around and not blindly trust them.

I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.
I agree with you, when it comes to business, partners should learn to trust each other. Without trust there is going to be some level of negativity which is not good for the business. So partner with someone you can trust.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back