What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

Why should it be a bad thing to trust your colleague that you're doing business with? If you had never trusted him, why start the business in the first place?

I think the first reason you decide to do business with someone is that you trust the person. Why would I do business with someone I don't trust?
But it happens that they can also break the trust

It's not really bad to link up with colleagues while doing business. One just need to follow rules and regulations of how it works so that both parties won't be hurt in the end

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
Trust is very expensive, it depends on the person you are working with and how you understand the person to handle something ,

Trust is very expensive, it depends on the person you are working with and how you understand the person to handle something ,
As for me it's not a bad thing for you to trust your colleagues when their business with them but what I wouldn't condone is trusting your colleague blindly when you know that this colleague of yours is capable of doing very bad things so in such a situation you should be watchful of some kind of a colleague and not to trust them blindly

It is not bad to trust your colleagues when doing business with them. In fact, it is a bad business decision to go into business with a colleague that you do not trust with your resources.

As for me it's not a bad thing for you to trust your colleagues when their business with them but what I wouldn't condone is trusting your colleague blindly when you know that this colleague of yours is capable of doing very bad things so in such a situation you should be watchful of some kind of a colleague and not to trust them blindly
As long as there is no untoward incident in the business operation then I think the trust will remain. That is the main reason why you put them in the business because you trust your colleagues otherwise you will not get them. Trust is very important but you should not be over suspecting of people.

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .
You are right. After reading the post, this is also my conclusion, I will not trust anyone even to my colleagues. Business is business. A business should not be a losing business. A business is made in order to have profit and not losses.

It is not compulsory for you to trust someone in a business, you must understand that you should not trust someone just because you have to trust them in a business, you only have to trust someone you know is trusted

Yes it's not really bad to trust your business partner but with you always being alert will help you curb some unexpected things that could happen. Simply, humans will always be humans

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
It's not bad to trust your colleagues when both of you are doing business together trust must be involved in every business before it can be a successful business.

As long as there is no untoward incident in the business operation then I think the trust will remain. That is the main reason why you put them in the business because you trust your colleagues otherwise you will not get them. Trust is very important but you should not be over suspecting of people.
For me I will always not trust my colleagues too much although I will trust them but before I can trust them they must have earned the trust and not that trust is what I can give to them.

You are right. After reading the post, this is also my conclusion, I will not trust anyone even to my colleagues. Business is business. A business should not be a losing business. A business is made in order to have profit and not losses.
The fact is that it is better to be a sole proprietor of possible and when one is not able to be so , he should have a legal agreement with the supposed partner.

Inyinknit should be the other way around. It is a bad thing to have started a business with your colleague that you don't trust. The question here is, why actually going ahead to start something with a person you don't trust in the first place? Recipe for problems unending

I understand that you will have to trust your partner in any business venture but I am saying that in some rare occasions you do business for a short time
for any business to thrive and grow to an enviable height,one of the ingrident of any succesful business is the issue of trust,if trust is not there,then there would'nt ba a cohesion in the business and growth would not take place.

It's not bad to trust , but don't place too much trust on the employee , because the employee might actually do what you don't like and you start blaming yourself for placing too much trust

It's not bad to trust , but don't place too much trust on the employee , because the employee might actually do what you don't like and you start blaming yourself for placing too much trust
Exactly, you can trust them but at the same time be cautious, always be watchful and do not be too relaxed in the name of trust, as people can change at anytime.

When doing business you have to be smart enough. You might regret giving trust to anyone. Pretend to trust them but really you shouldn't do.people change a lot especially at the chance when they see money

Well sure, if you want to do business with someone, having each others respect helps a lot. You don't need their respect necessarily, but you need to be respectful to them anyway.

I think if you can trust the colleague, then sharing with them should be fine. If you're working together for example, yeah, sharing the details of work is best to help a business run smooth.

Exactly, you can trust them but at the same time be cautious, always be watchful and do not be too relaxed in the name of trust, as people can change at anytime.
Yeah it's best to take precautions , because most times people usually change , so its best to know more and be watchful of the employee before making any judgement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back