What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

My fellow colleagues in my workplace makes me feel warmth and loving the environment I found myself working on. Cos working alone is always boring.

Well I think in my opinion we shouldn't really trust anyone , we should just believe that they share the same goal with you .... however, when one plans to do a business he or she must clearly have people in mind he or she is confident about to back him up....By the way , who dies business with someone you clearly can't trust

I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.

Seriously, it's how I look at people when it comes to business. There is nothing like trust involved but a business agreement that needs to be meet which is an obligation.

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
Very true, no one can actually be trusted, as you cant predict what they would do or the lengths they would go when it comes to money, just like your experience alot of persons have experience more than that.

It's never a bad idea to trust your colleagues or business partners, but it depends the level of trust, I strongly believe that some people are good in trusting money in their care, while some are not, so it's your duty as a friend to know the weakness of a colleague before they can be your business partners, but honesty, you can't live in this world without trusting someone, even God entrusted some certain things to some of us, so my point is, you can trust your colleagues but let there be a limit.

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .

Well, in my opinion if you have every reasons to believe that the person is worthy to be trusted, then you should trust him or her but it's very important that you do it with caution.

The reason why I'm doing business alone is because I don't even trust my siblings talk more of outsider. I can't see myself at this time going into full-time partnership with someone.

There is absolutely nothing wrong trusting your business partner. Going into partnership is based on trust and when trust isn't there, no partnership. You shouldn't go into business with someone you do not trust
You say there is nothing wrong but there is a probability that your business partner would have a different attitude when the business is already earning. That happened to my brother. His best friend and business partner became a different person they the business grew. The parted ways.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
I think it depends on who your colleagues are. If my colleagues are good hearted people, I believe we can work good together for a very long time. In my experience, I have worked with good and bad colleagues. I really make fights with the bad colleagues. I also make friends with the good ones.

Well, in my opinion if you have every reasons to believe that the person is worthy to be trusted, then you should trust him or her but it's very important that you do it with caution.
People can be very deceiving and you might end up being deceived in the end. This is why you need to work towards avoiding trusting people.

Their are people who have operated in partnership business for long so.it is good to emulate those who has been running joint business venture for years.

Would you say it is bad for your colleagues to trust you to do business together? So, it's not a bad thing to trust a colleague for business

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .
The issue of trust between buisness colleagues is somehow , there's a thin line between love and hate , i preach love and trust ,so i beleive you should give your business colleague the benefit of a doubt and trust him.

Trust is very important when you want to go into business partnership with people. Anybody that you cannot trust should not be consider for business partnership.

The issue of trust between buisness colleagues is somehow , there's a thin line between love and hate , i preach love and trust ,so i beleive you should give your business colleague the benefit of a doubt and trust him.
Why enter into a partnership if you do not trust the person? A partner is a best friend that you can fully trust. However, I am one who is always skeptic when it comes to trust. Monitoring the business and the moves of the business partner is important. When you see telltale signs of underground acts can be tantamount to be doubtful on the trustworthiness.

It is not bad to trust a colleague in business. Anybody that you cannot trust, there is no point in doing business with him. Trust is very important in business partnership.

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
It is wise to trust your colleague while working together in an organisation that because it throws goes a long way in building teamwork among workers in organisation.

I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.
I would never trust anybody when it comes to business because when it comes to any venture that will bring money people change in their character so the best way to deal with a colleague or anybody else for that matter in any business venture it for you guys to have a partnership deed.

"Trust was always verify", this is the case that I have been used as my watch word anytime I want to do business with close relative or a colleague. The business will be at faultt when you begins to mistrust your colleague. Your business partner will also begin to do the same for you.

If there is no trust from the onset of doing business with someone, there is no point and need to never start that business with that person in the first place. Because it would have defeated the purpose already

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back