What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

In anything that involves money you do not trust people with it hundred percent. Colleagues that you trust when the business is still in a growing stage will likely change when the business boom and big money starts to comes into the business. For me, I don't trust people no matter who they are 100% when it involves money.

The word "trust" is a strong word for me,so in doing business with a colleague, I'll still be careful and vigilant because only a person knows their self.

Without trust between partners then the business can't work out effectively, why go into a business with whom you do not trust in the first place, although it's true trust can be easily broken one just have to be careful who he does business with

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if you should trust your colleague when in business together, I personally am of the opinion that you shouldn't treat your colleague with preferential treatment while in business with him

it is not bad to trust your colleague while doing business together but you must also be sure that he too has this trust for you because trust will help to grow the business.

The right thing to do for a business to grow is to have mutual true at least between the management. If this can not be guaranteed then you should set up a system that holds everyone accountable.

In anything that involves money you do not trust people with it hundred percent. Colleagues that you trust when the business is still in a growing stage will likely change when the business boom and big money starts to comes into the business. For me, I don't trust people no matter who they are 100% when it involves money.
In my experience what you said it true to not trust people 100% because you really cannot be too sure. In our culture there is a saying that you should not trust a person completely even if he is your brother. We should always leave about 10% to 20% of doubt for our own protection especially when big money is involved.

In my experience what you said it true to not trust people 100% because you really cannot be too sure. In our culture there is a saying that you should not trust a person completely even if he is your brother. We should always leave about 10% to 20% of doubt for our own protection especially when big money is involved.
it is not bad to trust your employee while doing business together because trust is the soul of every business and before a business can be able to be perfectly transacted there must be trust between two parties.

When you say colleague, I am hoping that you mean your friend right? If that's the case, them it is not a bad thing to trust such a person in business as long as you know he is someone you do such business with

To be on a safer side , it is not good to trust anyone . You just need to believe that they have the same goal as you ,and this should be backed up with a legal document ,so that if something happens , there will be a solution to it .
Very true, trust tend to make you loose guard or loose focus in most cases, which could lead to a major blow on the business in the long run. Tho i think there need to at least a level of trust for you to be able to work with anyone. But never give your trust to anyone completely

Personally, I would trust and distrust at the same time, if that is even possible. Trust that you have the same goals and distrust that you may be backstabbed while achieving those goals.

When it comes to business, especially when it involves someone we know be it a colleague or a friend, it should be strictly business. An agreement should be entered into by both parties and all the terms binding on all parties that way, no one will want to defraud the other. And in the event of any breach by either of the parties, he will face the consequences( legal action)

If you cannot trust your colleagues when doing business with them there is no point of going into partnership with them. Trust is a serious issues that must not be taken lightly in business partnership.

If you cannot trust your colleagues when doing business with them there is no point of going into partnership with them. Trust is a serious issues that must not be taken lightly in business partnership.
It is better to trust yes, without trust some business will not succeed and almost all business need trusted people to run it successful, there'll be no teamwork and togetherness when there is no trust.

It is very vital that you should learn to create an atmosphere of trust at the work place. You should just make measures that tracks out dishonest people.

It is not bad to trust your colleagues when it comes to business but I think you should be very careful and also try to assess their integrity before trusting them.

A general phenomenon is that no one can even be trusted in the first place. You may pretend to trust them but I advise that hey you should keep a close eye on them from a distance because anybody can change, the devil used to be an angel

There is nothing bad in trusting your business partner. but you have to be very what you were so that you will not become blind to everything they are doing as a result of the trust. Always trust but verify.

It should.not be a bad thing to trust your business colleague. Was it not because of the trust you have for that colleague that made you to think he is a good fit for you to partner with in a business in the fist place?

There is absolutely nothing wrong trusting your business partner. Going into partnership is based on trust and when trust isn't there, no partnership. You shouldn't go into business with someone you do not trust

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back