What's new

Is it appropriate to employ your family member into your business

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
There is no problem employing members of your family in your business provided they are going to do their work and be hard-working like others. There are advantages of employing your blood into your business too.

Yeah as long as they meet tothe standards of your business and have good working experience why not, the only problem is you have to be a little strict with them because they might try to misuse the familiarity you have with them

It is completely legal to hire and work with family members . However, because nepotism can be a divisive topic in the workplace, it is a good idea to have strict policies in place that prevent any preferential treatment.

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?

The thing is that as long as you have everything in place that will help you work smoothly with your extended family, then there is nothing wrong in employing them to work for you. This will mean that you should do more in the area of checking for excesses, but if they are good staff, then you are good to go.

The short reply is no. In this case, do not employ a family member. Never put your company at potential risk by recruiting someone who is unqualified for a key position. Look, many small businesses are actually successfully hiring relatives. Hiring family members doesn't mean sunshine all the time. ... In the workplace, this is family favoritism, sometimes called nepotism.

if your family member is worthy of being employed then it is appropriate .but you have to treat it as the business it is I'm not as a family thing because that is the only way work can be normal between the both of you .

If there is love, faithful, unity, and discipline in the family, you can employ your family into your business because he/she is going to be your representative in your business and if there is tracing of fraud from other coworkers in the business he/she is the one that will make you to know about it.

There is nothing wrong in bringing in your family members into your business. I think it's a good idea and helped to build a family business. But I do think some time s it might hinder full work drove From family

Yeah the family members as know the base of such business so they can it easily and in good ways. They know thoroughly about such business because from long time they have to face such environment and about the losses and benifits of such business thus family members can drive it in better directions.

The short answer is no. Do not hire a family member in this situation. Never put your business in possible jeopardy by hiring someone who is unqualified for a key job. Look, many small businesses do in fact hire relatives with good success.
Don’t count on being able to train an unqualified relative into growing into the job. That takes time and you may not have that luxury. Most small businesses need new hires who hit the ground running — right away.

It don't thinks it is appropriate to employ family members to business because some of them when you want to employ them they behave well and normal but after employment,they change their behaviour and most of them do think it their uncle/aunty business so they can do any how they like

The issue of having family members in your business is two sided. It can benefit the business or affect the business negatively. But it depends on the in depth knowledge you have about the ability and capability to work.

Hello? There’s certainly no risk involved provided everyone is equal and no employee is above the company’s protocols. I see no risk involved in this at all. If any of your family is qualified for a position then employ them m.

Personally, I do not see anything wrong in it. in fact it a very good movement to make. but you have to be sure that they know how to handle the business very well and that they are honest and can do it well even when you are not there. That is very important.

There is nothing bad in employing your family member into your company provided they are ready to follow the rules and regulation of the company. If they are going to be rebellion and become unserious, it will be good not to employ them. one of the advantages of having a family member in your company is that you have an insider that will look how things is being run in your company and give you first-hand information.
Its not bad to employ your family members or get them involved in your business, it is even good to put them at the helm of affairs especially your loyal siblings.

But before doing that make sure they understand the objectives of the business and are committed to it, then they will help steer your business to achieve great things, but also have to watch well and take appropriate actions when anyone of them wants to constitute sabotage, remove that one immediately because a familiar enemy can cause more severe damage

Yes it is appropriate to employ your family members into your business. Management roles are mostly given to close family relatives or very close friend of the business owner. But not all families can be harmonious as some families are. Some families are just a theater of war

There is nothing wrong in employing your family into your business all you just need to do is learn when and how to draw the line between family and work place. You mustn’t be lenient because they are family or allow them bypass rules and regulations. If they are one of the staff they must be treated as one in the organization and you mustn’t give room for partiality of you want to make the organization move forward.

If one includes his family in business, complacency is bound to set in. It is not advisable to involve your family in your business so that you can be focused and do your business right. Family members have a way of making you lower your guard down. Ever heard of the famous saying, “Never do business with family”. It's better to do business with people you haven't met before, in that way there would be mutual respect.

As for me it is not appropriate , there are some certain things that will love to enact to my workers . instead of employing the person in would tether get a jib for the person in another company or rather give the person money to start up

There is nothing wrong in employing your family members I'm your business it also boosts the business the more because there is more cooperation between them it also reduces chances of reviling your visit secret outside

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back