What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

according to my own point of view, I believe it is advisable to hand over your property to a caretaker or an agent but it all depends on the kind of caretaker you are giving out your property to you need a trusted caretaker someone you can count on

Your property should have over to an agent that has experience in the real estate business. Sometime, the agent is also the caretaker, but they are different then a professional agent should be contacted to be in charge of your assets.

I think I should keep the property in my own hands. Any non-property can be to the detriment of the property hand and the worker because the non-trust cannot be trusted.By keeping one's property in one's hands, a person lives in peace and tranquility

Yes of course it is very good idea to handover your property to an estate agent but make sure that the agent is professional and trustworthy person. It isthe duty of the agent to supervise and collect the rent for you at when due. And ensure that your property is in good condition.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

Is it proper to hand over your property to a land agent or realtor?
Absolutely yes, that is their work and they can handle it better y just ensure you verify the authenticity of that agents with proven previous achievement. It's better you use an experienced professional

Letting agent are better placed to market a rental property

A letting agent will normally handle all aspect of the marketing of a rental property. This is one less thing a landlord will need to worry about. The letting agent should know how much to charge in rent and how best to advertise their rental property

You can hand over your property to an agent who is also a lawyer or caretaker that is a lawyer too, and every documents must be protected to avoid stories that touches the heart, and if you are handling over your property to a lawyer please let there be memorandum of understanding.

Proper management can determine the life span of a property and its monetary value. For proper management it is available to hand over your property to someone who is a caretaker so as to get the best out of it

Yes it is advisable to hand over your property to housing agent or a caretaker but with a thorough legal procedures,in other not to run into problems when the need arises. The main essence of handling over your property to a caretaker is when your not disposed to handle the affairs of the business.

Handling over a property which was built for business purpose to the hand of an agent is a great ideal. If the caretaker is trust worthy person, you will always inspect the person.

It is advisable to handover your property t an agent or a caretaker if the person is well trusted and also well-known for this very purpose, it is not advisable for you to hand over your property to anyhow agents it is risky

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
As for me handing over my business to a caretaker is very good and it's avails me the opportunity to pursue other business and investment.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
In most cases, property owners prefer to hand over the property management to an agent or caretaker because they don't want too much familiarity between tenants.

Yes of course it is advisable for you to hand over your property to an agent or a caretaker, in this way you can easily get clients to purchase your properties, but the agent or caretaker must be trusted personnel.

I see your points. Very valid. But i would say, i like the fact that when you specialize on something, you do it even better. Although i don't have properties to give out, i would say handing over the stress to the caretakers will help in the long run. I will keep you sane. Since you will not have people to please.

Well there is nothing wrong with that especially when you have something else you are doing and can definitely run both, but one must hand over to those that deserve it and not just anyone because not everyone nowadays is to be trusted

I don't see why not. If the agent is legit, I think it is best to allow a proper agent or agency to handle your property or properties. That way one can focus on other things.

There is nothing bad for you to employ the service of estate agents or caretaker. You can handover you properties to an agent for proper management especially if you are not in the same state with your properties. Tenants are easy to manage under an agent than the landlord

The truth is that this agents tend to be more knowledgeable about the market and customers but they they attract huge fees and you should use them only if you do not have the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back