What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

It really depends the kind of job you do that can make one to hand over his/her property to caretaker to care over it, but I did say is wrong, but depending in a person.

It all depends. Handing over your property to an agent is not a bad idea if one has many profitable ventures to attend to. However, it is wise to ensure that your hired agent can handle your property well

Well if you do not want to go through the stress of managing your property and you trust the agent or caretaker then one can go ahead to give his/he property to an agent/caretaker for management. The key thing needed here is trust. Once this is guaranteed then it's good to go.

If you have got the experience in managing estate property, then you mustn't need an agent or caretaker for the job. Of you've not gotten the experience in properly managing properties, then maybe you should give it to them to help you out for a fee

if this is how you want to do it then all valid document must belong to you because I don't see the need for you to hand over all the valid document of a particular land or property to a caretaker,a caretaker only have the right to manage the property and take care of it that's all.

possible but recommended only if you believe that whoever you are giving the permission and ownership to is capable of managing it real well

There is nothing wrong in handing over a business to a caretaker. Some caretakers actually have experience and can you take care of your properties.

Yes it is advisable mostly in situations whereby you are not within the country or in the same location as the property. But at the same time, giving access to a care taker doss not mean you have to give them total and complete control. Every decision has and must pass through you the owner

The truth is that this agents tend to be more knowledgeable about the market and customers but they they attract huge fees and you should use them only if you do not have the time.
it is advisable to hand over your property to an agent okay tikka if you have other business that you are running or taking care of.

It's a good idea to place your property under the care of someone that would mostly be chanced than yourself and that's where getting an agent or caretaker comes in. It's not ideal to leave a property unattended to. Property management is very necessary as it would determine the long lasting availability as regards business
I completely agree with you that it is very good for you to hand over your property do a real estate agent as they come better sell it off or manage it better than you especially in a situation whereby you are a very busy person.

It is not advisable to hand over your property to an agent or a caretaker without a written agreement stating the how the property should be handled and also the duration within which the agent is to manage the property.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
There is none of the options that is not good as far as it is gonna be profitable in the end but you have to be careful of the type of caretaker or agent as many of them nowadays are very fraudulent and can usurp your property if care isn't taken.

It is not advisable to hand over your property to an agent or a caretaker without a written agreement stating the how the property should be handled and also the duration within which the agent is to manage the property.
Of course, there should be a sort of contract on the duties and responsibilities of the property caretaker otherwise the property can be neglected. Here it is risky to neglect a property because squatters may come in to occupy the land or the structure. When that happens it would be difficult to evict the squatters.

Of course, there should be a sort of contract on the duties and responsibilities of the property caretaker otherwise the property can be neglected. Here it is risky to neglect a property because squatters may come in to occupy the land or the structure. When that happens it would be difficult to evict the squatters.
Yes it is advisable to hand over your property to an agent because and agent will help you in marketing such property and also help in getting quick client to buy your property.

Yes it is advisable mostly in situations whereby you are not within the country or in the same location as the property. But at the same time, giving access to a care taker doss not mean you have to give them total and complete control. Every decision has and must pass through you the owner
Exactly and the only way to achieve this is through a written instrument by way of Power of Attorney. Without a written document, the agent may be dubious and can only be controlled by the document.

Domain chiefs are individuals who are basically liable for the upkeep and insurance of a private bequest/home. It's anything but like a realtor, whose assignment is to sell a property. A domain chief regulates the security of the property, and may even be liable for getting the spot tidied up. Contingent upon the structure, they may likewise be liable for facilitating occasions and doing a wide range of different things.

This is definitely not a new thing and it will continue to go on as the day goes by. In my country people who are abroad always handover the caretaker shape of their properties to their relations or someone who is trusted.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
Do you have the experience and in as much as there are people that are dubious, there are still some good people out there. And you asking they to look for tenants and look after the property is just temporary.

Yes I believe it is advisable for you to hand it over to a trusted management agent ,you really need to be careful not to Hanover to fraudulent agent to avoid your property being sold out without their consent, there is nothing wrong with that

If you are not available to manage your properties there is nothing wrong if you employ the services of a caretaker or an agent to help in the managing of your properties on your behalf provided that there is a written agreement between the parties involved signed by an attorney.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back