What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

The agent or a a caretaker you are handling your property to must really be trusted because that is very important in whatever you are trying to do , I don't engage in business with people that are not trusted , it can't easily ruins your business.

Handling over your property to someone either a caretaker, or an agent, doesn't mean given the person total control like an absolute authority over the property but a kind of delegation on some certain issues on your behalf.
Actually handing over doesn't mean given out total control to the caretaker but In a real sense i can not give out the control of my property to someone or even a caretaker because it involves alot of risk.

Last edited:
I will not hand over my real estate investment to a single agent but there are so many real estate management organisation out here , I believe it will be much more saver to do it this way than giving it out to a single individual.

There are some people who are usually very lazy in order to take care of they are real estate properties and there is absolutely nothing wrong in looking for a caretaker. The most important thing is that they should be somebody in which will trust.

Handling your property to an agent or caretaker all depends on how much you do trust but to me I prefer to handle my property to a caretaker, although there are people that do not easily trust people.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
I agree with your point. You can't trust anyone with your land or property.

My suggestion would be to give your property to someone you already know well, someone you can trust and who is responsible, honest, and a mature person.

Private landlords pay letting agents to help ensure that their legal responsibilities to tenants are met. ... Good letting agents can help make the lives of private landlords easier by freeing up their time by carrying out tasks such as rent collection and property inspection to make sure everything is in order.
That is one of the benefits of having someone to take care of the real estate on your behalf.you can also give the management of the property to a profesional estate property consultant.with that he will have his own commission and you will get your rentage on time.
It is advisable to Handover a business to a caretaker, If the business man is a busy man and he travels a lot. he can't be present for all his business so he needs someone in charge of his business to keep the day-to-day running of Some of his businesses.
I could remember a friend of mine whose property is handed to someone that is trustworthy,the owner is abroad and the person on ground is responsible in the maintainance and collection of rent.

Last edited:
If you are far away from where the property is located, it is advisable to handover the property to a caretaker or an agent to manage. You pay the agent from the rent. It makes maintenance of the property easier and efficient.

If you are far away from where the property is located, it is advisable to handover the property to a caretaker or an agent to manage. You pay the agent from the rent. It makes maintenance of the property easier and efficient.
That's the work of a care taker, a lot of people are not having enough time to take care of this things, all they do is just to employ someone to help them take care of it.

That's the work of a care taker, a lot of people are not having enough time to take care of this things, all they do is just to employ someone to help them take care of it.
Before you employ someone to manage your property for you, ensure that the person is highly trustworthy. I have heard cases where caretakers get rent money from tenants and it never gets to the owner of the property.

Before you employ someone to manage your property for you, ensure that the person is highly trustworthy. I have heard cases where caretakers get rent money from tenants and it never gets to the owner of the property.
That's true, despite the fact sometimes we can hardly find someone to trust, if you are going into business with someone just like you said you have to trust them.

For me I agree with this. According to the economic situation at hand all over the world, it's only the real estates agents that can ideally deal with tenants that would tend not to pay their rents on time.

For me I agree with this. According to the economic situation at hand all over the world, it's only the real estates agents that can ideally deal with tenants that would tend not to pay their rents on time.
That's true, if you are a real estate agent you are going to earn a decent amount of money, but if you don't have a good skills set you are not going to earn a dime.

I will not hand over my real estate investment to a single agent but there are so many real estate management organisation out here , I believe it will be much more saver to do it this way than giving it out to a single individual.

There are a few real estate organisations in here as well. However, majority of the people handle their property to their relatives whom they trust, not to any organisation.

There are a few real estate organisations in here as well. However, majority of the people handle their property to their relatives whom they trust, not to any organisation.
Real estate business is actually a good way to earn money online from, but if you want to earn more money you need to make your own special, because you know we have a lot of competition.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back