What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
Well I think it depends on why are you giving it to an agent or care taker , is it that you're busy enough to take care of it yourself or you just don't wanna take care of it yourself... anyways, I advise it better you look for someone you can trust maybe from your family rather than an outsider

If you are not available to manage your properties there is nothing wrong if you employ the services of a caretaker or an agent to help in the managing of your properties on your behalf provided that there is a written agreement between the parties involved signed by an attorney.
It is advisable to hand over your property to an agent or a caretaker this will enable you to be stress-free in terms of handling the real estate property.

It is advisable to hand over your property to an agent or a caretaker this will enable you to be stress-free in terms of handling the real estate property.
In handling over your property to an agent, you must also ensure that the agent is someone that you know is capable to manage the property the way you want it and wouldn't disappoint you.

If you have the time and experience, then you can look after your own property. It's best you give it to an experienced and trustworthy agent so as to avoid issues.

The best I can do is simply hand over my business or investment to the attorney to always checkmate on those who aren't complying with the rules set out.

I think this particular issue has been over flogged on this forum anyways I will still answer,if you're not around the geographical location of the structure hire a manager

The truth is that we can't do everything ourselves no matter how together we think we have things, so getting someone you can trust and also proper supervision from time to time is the best you can do.

It is always a good idea to employ a caretaker or an agent to help you manage your properties, however you need to be extremely careful when doing this because some caretakers can be dubious and add extra bills to whatever price you put on your properties thereby chasing away your potential customers.

The thing about caretakers and the real estate agents is that they usually do this because they want to create profit for themselves and as such you can never predict how they are going to handle your properties.

I don't see anything wrong. There are those we call property managers who are at the beck and call incase something or someone wants to reach out concerning the property.

If you have enough time on your hands or it's your major business, you can monitor the house(s) yourself.
For someone like me though I'll prefer to give it out to an agent because I'm so soft hearted and might not even accept rent for long time

A lot of property owners who stays abroad leaves their properties in the hands of agents and care takers because that's the only way to secure the property and keep it generating returns.

yes that' can happen ,but only if you trust the fellow, without trust it Is not advisable, the greatest w
mistake you will ever made is trusting someone wnd he fails you

yes that' can happen ,but only if you trust the fellow, without trust it Is not advisable, the greatest w
mistake you will ever made is trusting someone wnd he fails you

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
It is not a bad idea.
I have seen cases where the property owner is not in the country and the property is handed over to a caretaker.
If you're lucky to get a good, unproblematic and responsible caretaker to manage your property, good for you.

If you are not occupied with work activities it will be a good option if you can look after your own house but if you are busy it will be nice if you give it to caretaker

If you are going to be employing the services if a caretaker to look over your property then make sure it is someone you can hold accountable for any loss or damage.

Yes it is possible and also advisable to hand over your real estate property to an estate agent or care taker. This might become very necessary if you are not close to the vicinity of your real estate property.

Most property owners alway give out their properties to caretaker be in charged. But if you have the experience, you can do it yourself but it is always proper to give it out to caretakers.

Over here in my country alot of house owners make use of legal practitioners to take care of their houses and manage their tenants because they guarantee more upfront payments by the tenants.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back