What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

In the case whereby the owner of the property is not around or chanced to look after his or her properties then it is advisable to hand it over to a caretaker but it must be someone you trust,in most cases this act normally backfires in a bad way

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
It is the best to have an experienced agent or realtor to manage your property. An agent would ensure your property is well managed and tenants pay their rent as at well due. It safe the stress of dealing with tenants and the rest.

I know that truely nobody Is perfect and no one should be trusted but before I entrust any thing into someone,the person will sign a legal document

Is all about the one you trust. If you trust your caretaker you can definitely give him or her to look over it. But if you are not comfortable you can take care of it by yourself.

My dear it's better to take care and over see your house yourself at all times no one will take care of your house as much as you will do yourself

If you cannot take care of your property on your own there are some real estate management organisation that is government regulated that can manage your property and relieve you of all the stress ,giving it out to a single individual may not really be the best since most of them are not trusted.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
I see big investors here who own properties all over the country hand over their property to a caretaker, especially when out of the state or country. It is normal to do so, and no risks are attached especially if your property is in safe hands.

For me I don't think is a good idea to hand over any of my properties to any agent or care taker because people change and things happens too. How do I even trust him or her?

In my opinion I think leaving it in the hands of a caretaker is less expenses.
when we talk of caretaker I think we talk of someone who is caring and will really take care. And besides the house is not like a car.

Most people give their properties to agents or property manager to manage for them and they are responsible in maintaining the property. To avoid your fears look for a reputable agent to handle your property for you.

In my country, no one can sell your property if the property documents are in your name. Therefore, there is no issue to hand over someone to look after your property in your absence.

It is good to handle your property to real estate agent to take care of them in case if the owner of business is not around, then you can handle the property to agent.

If you have a big company dealing with a lot of transactions, it is not possible to do everything by your own. At one time in your life, you need someone to look after your investment.

Trusted business agent can manage your assets perfectly, they also relieve you of some of the stress that you need to face, if you have a real estate agents or care taker that is trusted you can hand over your business to them.. they will handle it perfectly.

If you have enough time to look over your property yourself, you can do so but if you don't have such time then i don't see anything wrong in giving the property to an agent or a care taker.

When you cannot successfully manage your property very well then it is very necessary for you to hand it over to a caretaker and probably a lawyer to always be in charge of getting your rent from your tenant.

Neither a bad decision nor a confusing decision to hand over the house to your friend or anyone, for my point of views. It is not car that he can damage it and price will be become less.
But you should go to your home after every month and so. Observe your home closely .

Being a long-distance landlord can be tough. Living far away means you can’t always ensure if tenants are following lease terms or if your broker is actually working in your best interests. And in case of a maintenance emergency you can’t just zoom over to assess the damage to your property. Then, there’s the unending paperwork and asking relatives to go over for regular inspection.

In some circumstances it's appropriate to do so but that doesn't means you handle all your authority to someone as your caretaker in charge of your business activities. just a delegation of some minor authority which can be withdrawn at anytime.

In the case where a property nor building cannot be actively managed by the true owners maybe due to them having several other engagements the services of agents and Care takers can be employed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back