What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Thanks alot for the advise that's what I usually do exactly i do research on sites like that then I look up the membership terms and conditions for the site.

You are very welcome my friend because I believe that you are in need of that information because a lot of people have been led astray because they lack the knowledge of making research before going into something.

Waste of time or waste of time. My confusion is just to know why dey do such whereas they are just starting but not satisfying your client will jeopardise the business now.
I don't really know why they are trying to use people in such a manner, they should have started a paid to post site at once and forget about such thing because no one will really like to engage in such a business.

I don't really know why they are trying to use people in such a manner, they should have started a paid to post site at once and forget about such thing because no one will really like to engage in such a business.
Let's say you discover for example faucets and PTC sites before you discover PTP sites then the habit of PTC sites and faucets may decrease may you forget about and may you continue it is up to the person to decide. Some people don't want to lose their rank in PTC for example.

Let's say you discover for example faucets and PTC sites before you discover PTP sites then the habit of PTC sites and faucets may decrease may you forget about and may you continue it is up to the person to decide. Some people don't want to lose their rank in PTC for example.
Okay does it mean that the rank they are having in paid to click site can actually generate them something reasonable ? Because I do not see anything good coming out from paid to click site

I don't think it is a waste of time because I have seen people who Cash out some money from it. But I think it can take some time before you can be able to make money.

Okay does it mean that the rank they are having in paid to click site can actually generate them something reasonable ? Because I do not see anything good coming out from paid to click site
Some PTC sites pays earning of referrals for 4 clicks per day so even you are earning from referring you have to click daily 4 clicks, some others are paying people having at least 200 clicks so reach them once again is hard especially if PTC is deleting 100 inactive days account that is why after first payment you have to concentrate on referring and renting refferal and upgrade.

About from that, it will give you an emotional depression because most of the tasks are not easy as you really need to look very well before he will be able to type a correct captchas, I just believe it is a complete waste of time.
When you think about what most of the web sites task puts you through and later you got nothing makes you think you have wasted your time and effort on working online and gaining nothing from it.

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I have not ever engaged this platform before to know if they are total waist of time to be there or not. But how far did it go with your contact with support? Have they responded back?

I have not ever engaged this platform before to know if they are total waist of time to be there or not. But how far did it go with your contact with support? Have they responded back?
PlayTime is like adsence media app with games and when you play games for free you get a revenue from PlayTime, so it is available for Cointiply android app. There is jungle survey which seems to be good.

I've been a member of cointiply for one year now. I've earned multiple times from it, even though the site isn't paying much, but at least it is super legit, and not a big waste of time.

Personally, I don't really know how to say it but I believe that to some group of people it's definitely not a waste of time while to some other groups of people, it's a big waste of time.

It seems the site is one of the sites that only offer top earninng opportunities to people from top tier countries that is why they ain't popular.
Oh I never knew that the site is only meant for top-tier countries anus and this is why I think that the website is not popular over here in this part of the world. I have visited the website but I never developed interest for the website and I am glad that I didn't develop interest for it because who knows I might just have wasted my time on the website.

I am pretty sure that the Paytime's e-mail is still working.Also I just send them a new e-mail hoping that they will not ignore that too.And yes I am still earning from the playtime section although I am not playing a lot because I am not a real fan of cryptocurrencies.Moreover have you found another worthy app about making money and get paid in cryptocurencies?

It is good to hear that you are still earning from that platform and I really hope that they will not ignore your email this time. If it is possible, then can you please send me the email address through PM? Right now I am not earning cryptocurrencies through any other platform as of now. However, I still hope I will find a platform in the future where I can earn.

I also downloaded cointply some weeks back and I can tell you it's hell to make money from the platform. At first I was told I will be given survey when I signed up but after signing up I don't see a single survey on the platform

I don't see it as a waste of time
But it might be in some other cases that is if you multi tax
You know you can't separate your attention you need to fucos on the one you are comfortable with

It is good to hear that you are still earning from that platform and I really hope that they will not ignore your email this time. If it is possible, then can you please send me the email address through PM? Right now I am not earning cryptocurrencies through any other platform as of now. However, I still hope I will find a platform in the future where I can earn.
Maybe you were the ''unlucky one'' on Cointiply.I still have not heard anyone else happening and that gives me a relief that Cointiply is here to stay and it will be better and better throughout the time.Although it is still early they have not answered me just yet

I think I will try the platform let me know how it is working because I have been hearing of it but I haven't registered so I wouldn't know if it is a waste of time.

I think I will try the platform let me know how it is working because I have been hearing of it but I haven't registered so I wouldn't know if it is a waste of time.
In my opinion it is totally worth it to join Cointiply.I have get paid once so I can confirm you that it is not a scam app.The best way to earn there is by downloading and playing games on your phone.And you will get paid in that option some better than decent I would say and you will earn based on how much minutes you will play.I think that you should check this app ONLY if you are intrested in cryptocurrencies.I hope I did help you.

I will rather choose to do another thing I want to subscribe to this website. there are multiple ways of making money online don't waste one time with one website. The reason why I like get paid to post website.

I don't think is a waste of time because i have seen people talking about it in comments in one forum and if it's a waste of time they would have say it hear but all said good thing about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back