What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

It is not a waste of time because there's some people that are making money from it , the only issue I have with them is that it is so stressful for you to make up to $1 every day , some people are making money from them and maybe they are not seeing anything wrong with it.

I really do hope that they will respond today. Honestly speaking, cointiply and their partners are really strange! they can stop you from earning at any time and they would not even give any reasons for that! Please note that I never "violated" any of their rules and played the game fairly. Please do provide updates as soon as you receive response from them. Thanks!
Yeah it is strange for me too that they did not help you or even the did not care a lot unfortunately for you as of the time I am wrighting this they still do not have answer.Also at least in my country tommorow weekend is coming so I do not think they will answer anytime soon but I prefer to be positive

Yeah it is strange for me too that they did not help you or even the did not care a lot unfortunately for you as of the time I am wrighting this they still do not have answer.Also at least in my country tommorow weekend is coming so I do not think they will answer anytime soon but I prefer to be positive

Oh! Thanks for letting me know. I really hope that they will respond after weekend ends. However, I really do not any hopes of getting this problem solved because I really do not know if they will ever solve it. They have completely restricted me when it comes to playing games and earning. Anyway, how much do you earn by using their app? Do you keep your phone on while running the game? I think this is what you do as you told me, right?

Oh! Thanks for letting me know. I really hope that they will respond after weekend ends. However, I really do not any hopes of getting this problem solved because I really do not know if they will ever solve it. They have completely restricted me when it comes to playing games and earning. Anyway, how much do you earn by using their app? Do you keep your phone on while running the game? I think this is what you do as you told me, right?
I think that they will fix the problem.I am only afraid of them not answering my e-mail.About the game section it depend.Sometimes I have my phone open and doing other things or sometimes if I like the game I am playing I really play so I can earn money while having fun
Post automatically merged:

I think that they will fix the problem.I am only afraid of them not answering my e-mail.About the game section it depend.Sometimes I have my phone open and doing other things or sometimes if I like the game I am playing I really play so I can earn money while having fun

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I also joined the site from one microjob am doing back then not knowing the site needed referer that's was why they promise to give anyone who join some funds at the end,but it all turns to a waste of time at the end.

Cointiply is never a waste of time, it is still rewarding those who are earming from it. What is really a waste of time is something taking almost all your time paying you peanuts.

Saw about cointiply on another thread and a lot of people were in favour but still there still should be a lot to consider before venturing into any investment

Cointiply is never a waste of time, it is still rewarding those who are earming from it. What is really a waste of time is something taking almost all your time paying you peanuts.

Cointiply is not a waste of time only if they allow you to participate in their "Playtime" section. Other than that, it is a complete waste of time. Their faucet is also a big waste of time and their surveys also do not accpet people from all around the world. They have limited earning opportunities for people living in Tier 3 countries.

I've tried before in the past and I just believe it is a complete waste of time because you will be asked to perform 1,000 activities for $1 which is not worth the stress in the time, you might even spend more on data while completing your task.
Why would someone be made to perform such number of task all for the sake of paying him just a dollar and not call such a waist of one's time? I won't even bother going to the platform for anything

Why would someone be made to perform such number of task all for the sake of paying him just a dollar and not call such a waist of one's time? I won't even bother going to the platform for anything
Lolz, at least honesty is always the best policy and that is what they can afford to pay, don't you think it is better than a site that will promise to pay you $10 but after completing the 1000 task they will runaway with your money ?

i would not consider Cointiply a waste of time if they enable their Playtime section for everyone. Apart from Playtime, Cointiply is a waste of time. All you have to do is play games and earn money. This is something we all enjoy doing. Cointiply's other "offers" like surveys and faucets would not earn you a single cent.

Apart from the fact that cointiply is legit, it's a total waste of the time. The minimum point for withdrawal is too high. It will take a very long time to attain the point. I just got tired surfing the site. It required total patience

I just joined cointiply recently and I never earn from there. I'm still in level 1. I have never won any survey as well. I just see it as a waist of time.

Cointiply is not a waste of time only if they allow you to participate in their "Playtime" section. Other than that, it is a complete waste of time. Their faucet is also a big waste of time and their surveys also do not accpet people from all around the world. They have limited earning opportunities for people living in Tier 3 countries.
Which ome is playtime and how does it work?? I've not visited cointiply before, since you have experience of the site. I'll be willing if your share something about it.

Which ome is playtime and how does it work?? I've not visited cointiply before, since you have experience of the site. I'll be willing if your share something about it.

Playtime is a section which you can find in the Cointiply's android app. When you install the app, just go through all the offers in the "All" section of cointiply's. There you will find "Playtime". You have to tap on ity and agree with their terms of conditions and after that you can play games and earn a good amount of money there.

This is why I like being referred to a site and actually seeing a payment proof before I begin to work on it because when I was younger I knew some persons that worked and never got paid online.

Post automatically merged:

I have tried downloading and installing their app one more time and I am still getting the same error. I really hope that they have repsonded to your mail which you sent them. Kindly please do provides some updates if you have recieved any response form them. Thanks!

Maybe they consider geographical location and it is based on your country that you get to see tasks. I have seen positive reviews about them being reliable in earninng good amount of money.

Seriously for the fact that there are some people who are actually making money online from the website makes it an interesting place for those who can earn to take advantage.

Playtime is a section which you can find in the Cointiply's android app. When you install the app, just go through all the offers in the "All" section of cointiply's. There you will find "Playtime". You have to tap on ity and agree with their terms of conditions and after that you can play games and earn a good amount of money there.
I know they added the feature of playing games and earning some incentive, but i never enjoyed playing that's why if i register i won't prefer the option. Did you earn from the playtime section??

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I guess you will need to wait for the support team that you’ve messaged to know how things will turn out.You might later even be the one to tell us here maybe it’s a waste of time or not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back