What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Lolz, at least honesty is always the best policy and that is what they can afford to pay, don't you think it is better than a site that will promise to pay you $10 but after completing the 1000 task they will runaway with your money ?
Lol!! True talk there though. But only for those who can accept that pay and still feel cool with it. I guess is another different strokes for different folks things again

I do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.
You really need to check it out yourself and you will understand it is a complete waste of time because it is impossible that you can make just one dollars daily from them, it is stressful before you can make just $1.

I can't really say cointply is a big waste if time because it's actually paying people with their effort. The only problem the have on the website is just that it's very hard to see survey to do on their platform

I am not sure but I think that Cointiply is a worldwide app.So I do not think that this is the problem although there might is a possibility.And yes thay still have not answered me yet unfortunately

Have you seen your friends (who are living in Tier 3) still using the PlayTime application? If yes, then I really do not know why they stopped me from earning? I believe that they are now discriminating. I never even violated any of their rules. I will really appreciate if you can PM me theirsupport email. Thanks!

Have you seen your friends (who are living in Tier 3) still using the PlayTime application? If yes, then I really do not know why they stopped me from earning? I believe that they are now discriminating. I never even violated any of their rules. I will really appreciate if you can PM me theirsupport email. Thanks!
As you might have expected they still have not answered.I am starting to lose hopes about them answering my e-mail and I do not understand why this is happening.Because they are a big company.Also is Greece Tier 3?

As you might have expected they still have not answered.I am starting to lose hopes about them answering my e-mail and I do not understand why this is happening.Because they are a big company.Also is Greece Tier 3?

No, my friend. I never said that Greece is a Tier 3 country. I meant to say if you have any friends living in any Tier 3 country earning from this app? This is because I think they only prefer users from Tier 1 countries like Greece, USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, etc. I live in a Tier 3 country, so now I am being excluded from earning program and this is what I believe.

No, my friend. I never said that Greece is a Tier 3 country. I meant to say if you have any friends living in any Tier 3 country earning from this app? This is because I think they only prefer users from Tier 1 countries like Greece, USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, etc. I live in a Tier 3 country, so now I am being excluded from earning program and this is what I believe.
No I did not mean to say that.I was just asking if Greece is a Tier 3 because I have a lot of friends that have join Cointiply and did not face your problem before.Anyway have you search in YouTube about your problem in Cointiply

No I did not mean to say that.I was just asking if Greece is a Tier 3 because I have a lot of friends that have join Cointiply and did not face your problem before.Anyway have you search in YouTube about your problem in Cointiply

I have not tried searching on Youtube but I have tried googling my problem and I found no soulution at all. I will really appreciate if you can send the email address of Playtime to my through Private message.

I won't say that working on cointiply is a waste of time due the earnings on that platform is quite lower than what you can earn here on bizdustry. However, the tasks their are Quy different. So it all depends on one's interest.

That is a waste of time if they say after a while that your phone is not supported. This could be an indication that they are not stable about them paying people. But it was stable and really paying then it is worth trying.
This you need to change your phone because is may be because there are some features on the site that your phone can not support that is why not because of the site.

I have not tried searching on Youtube but I have tried googling my problem and I found no soulution at all. I will really appreciate if you can send the email address of Playtime to my through Private message.
Well you can try to search your problem and hopefully you can find a solution.Also if you want you can send me your e-mail so I can send them your problem with your e-mail so I can send them like I am you.So I can be more specific on whhat is your problem.But if you do not want to do so I have no problem.The choice is yours

Lol!! True talk there though. But only for those who can accept that pay and still feel cool with it. I guess is another different strokes for different folks things again
Some people are always checking them out not really because of the money but sometimes it is a website you can learn and have an information about any other better paying sites you can work for .

Yes, relying on one think maybe a skill, then learn it thoroughly and get satisfied of learning it before moving to another stuff makes us successful. Life is step by step.

I won't say that working on cointiply is a waste of time due the earnings on that platform is quite lower than what you can earn here on bizdustry. However, the tasks their are Quy different. So it all depends on one's interest.

Cointiply is not a waste of time if they enable you to earn from their "Playtime" feature. Download their app from Playstore and check if they allow you to use Play time feature. If yes, then you will be able to earn $1 a day easily.

Most of these platforms that promises to pay in cryptocurrency always a total waste of time and I always desist from them.
Post automatically merged:

Most of these platforms that promises to pay in cryptocurrency always a total waste of time and I always desist from them.

Not only that they are found of taking up a space and mine data from your computer system or smartphone. before I could join a website I will make sure that I have read a lot of reviews about them. The reviews tells a lot about the website has a whole.

I don't know much about that, this is my first time of hearing about it, but you have to be very careful to avoid wasting your time on forums that doesn't pay. some are just scamming people there money and not paying as dey promise

Yes, what you said its simply the right thing. The top tier country users earn meaningfully from the site cos surveys and other offers works well for them.
I think this is the reason why I haven't been able to see any survey in my country that is paying me although there is one survey that is country specific to our country do the amount that the pay is very low and they pay through recharging one's airtime.

I do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.
This is also what I experience because I never was able to earn on that platform as I later go to found out that the platform is limited to some countries and since I found it out I have abandon platform for a very long time now.

I think this is the reason why I haven't been able to see any survey in my country that is paying me although there is one survey that is country specific to our country do the amount that the pay is very low and they pay through
That's just it dear. Surveys are simply hard to come by here in our country that's why I don't waste a single time to attempt it anymore. In cointiply I only roll the faucet alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back