What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

if you really want to make money online then you should probably learn a digital skill because venturing into some of these platforms may not be really profitable.

I also see it as waist of time because my earning is low on it and besides I never earn on it. I don't have any successful survey. So I only claim faucet which makes it slow.

I also downloaded cointply some weeks back and I can tell you it's hell to make money from the platform. At first I was told I will be given survey when I signed up but after signing up I don't see a single survey on the platform
Some comments here were actually making me thinking of signing up on cointiply, but yours got me thinking and I don't think I would want to continue with such site again.

It is obvious and also going to be a fact that the platform cointiply will be beneficial to certain person just as some persons will tag it not beneficial to them too. Different strokes for different folks

I will rather choose to do another thing I want to subscribe to this website. there are multiple ways of making money online don't waste one time with one website. The reason why I like get paid to post website.
I do not completely agree with you.Obviously it is not always good to focus only in one thing.But if it is the most profitable way to earn money on an app then what is stopping you from focusing only on thing?

I also downloaded cointply some weeks back and I can tell you it's hell to make money from the platform. At first I was told I will be given survey when I signed up but after signing up I don't see a single survey on the platform

Seriously it's one of the biggest challenges most people face when it comes to making money from such platforms which is why I don't really worry about it.

Some PTC sites pays earning of referrals for 4 clicks per day so even you are earning from referring you have to click daily 4 clicks, some others are paying people having at least 200 clicks so reach them once again is hard especially if PTC is deleting 100 inactive days account that is why after first payment you have to concentrate on referring and renting refferal and upgrade.
In general term, it is just a waste of time and have a lot of other activities in my life and i will not have time to engage on any paid to pist site because none of their offer is appealing to me for now.

In general term, it is just a waste of time and have a lot of other activities in my life and i will not have time to engage on any paid to pist site because none of their offer is appealing to me for now.
Yes you have totally right because earning on paid to post websites can top up your account more faster than PTC one and it is real work. Earning from clicking is for begineers, some PTC have involved microjob section in their PTC, others have included surveys and offers, others offers refferral renting (some accuse that bots are rented), others have included upgrades.

I've been a member of cointiply for one year now. I've earned multiple times from it, even though the site isn't paying much, but at least it is super legit, and not a big waste of time.
Oh... Which means they still pay you till today, because what i know of this faucet site is giving you heavy task but paying penny.

Maybe you were the ''unlucky one'' on Cointiply.I still have not heard anyone else happening and that gives me a relief that Cointiply is here to stay and it will be better and better throughout the time.Although it is still early they have not answered me just yet

Or maybe they just discriminate against people living in certain countries. You live in Greece and Greece is a Tier 1 country. I am from Pakistan and most of the time such apps and money making opportunities discriminate against people. There should be no discrimination and I am sure they have still not replied to your email, am I right?

Or maybe they just discriminate against people living in certain countries. You live in Greece and Greece is a Tier 1 country. I am from Pakistan and most of the time such apps and money making opportunities discriminate against people. There should be no discrimination and I am sure they have still not replied to your email, am I right?
Advertiser preference is determination of ad or survey or offer or task is displayed to you or not there is not platform choice but advertiser choice if offer is international or targeted the site is executor of orders.

I am not sure but I think that Cointiply is a worldwide app.So I do not think that this is the problem although there might is a possibility.And yes thay still have not answered me yet unfortunately

Oh... Which means they still pay you till today, because what i know of this faucet site is giving you heavy task but paying penny.
Cointiply isn't stressful at all, and it doesn't consume much of your data its just straightforward with low earnings but they ate rewarding steady.

I have not ever had any thing to do with this quantiply before and as such have nothing to write regarding it's usage to be a waist of one's time it not

Yes you have totally right because earning on paid to post websites can top up your account more faster than PTC one and it is real work. Earning from clicking is for begineers, some PTC have involved microjob section in their PTC, others have included surveys and offers, others offers refferral renting (some accuse that bots are rented), others have included upgrades.
At least if they were saying that we should perform 200 activities for $1 Daily ,that could have been something I would have created some of my time for but 1,000 tax everyday is so difficult to reach on daily basis.

As long as there are people who make money from it then you can not call it a waste of time because some still earned there, it's just that it will take you longer time before you earn but if you're patients there is no problem.

I don't think it is a waste of time because I have seen people who Cash out some money from it. But I think it can take some time before you can be able to make money.
What I have discovered about this platform known as cointiply is the fact that it is mostly people from developed countries that do earn much on the platform and so those from third tier countries will definitely not be able to earn much there.

Yes, what you said its simply the right thing. The top tier country users earn meaningfully from the site cos surveys and other offers works well for them.

It is obvious and also going to be a fact that the platform cointiply will be beneficial to certain person just as some persons will tag it not beneficial to them too. Different strokes for different folks
Because as for me I haven't even used the Conte play website before so I can't say if it is beneficial to me but I know of a friend of mine who is making use of it and you have been telling me that it is very beneficial to him.

I do not completely agree with you.Obviously it is not always good to focus only in one thing.But if it is the most profitable way to earn money on an app then what is stopping you from focusing only on thing?
I learn about the power of focus when are you read a book on how to be more focused in life. I realise that you are going to achieve a lot when you focus on one thing until you succeed before you move to another one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back