What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Now I am quite 100 percent sure that Cointiply discriminates people when it comes to providing money earning opportunities. They have blocked certain countries from their "Playtime" feature and they are only providing worthless "money earning opportunities" like useless faucets to people living in Tier 3 countries. So, Cointiply is definitely a waste of time.

I have tried downloading and installing their app one more time and I am still getting the same error. I really hope that they have repsonded to your mail which you sent them. Kindly please do provides some updates if you have recieved any response form them. Thanks!
Sorry for the wait I was away from home.And because of an internet problem I was without wifi so I could not give you some updates.Anyway unfortunately they still have not answered me as I checked before ten minutes.

The response you got from the customer care section will determine if your time is being wasted with the website. I have seen lots of good website with bad customer care representative. This is one of the problem people face and things should be done to rectify this fast.

I, too, think that they will not pay through other methods otyher than paypal. Moreover, not everyone can earn a good money there. I have not tried them but it might be possible that they only pay good amount of money to people who live in the U.S.A, Canada, or United Kingdom.
That's just it. Not everyone can earn meaningfully from it, but at least you can earn more than $5 there amount even if you're from the lower tier country. Some top tier users earn more than $20 a month from it.

Sorry for the wait I was away from home.And because of an internet problem I was without wifi so I could not give you some updates.Anyway unfortunately they still have not answered me as I checked before ten minutes.

Oh! Thanks for updates. It is quite shocking that they have not responded yet. They do seems like a great online earning opportunity and I think the "Play Time" section is is hottest earning opportunity on Cointiply, so this is why they are having problem responding to the message. Do they have an email support or is it only possible to contact them through ticketing system?

Oh! Thanks for updates. It is quite shocking that they have not responded yet. They do seems like a great online earning opportunity and I think the "Play Time" section is is hottest earning opportunity on Cointiply, so this is why they are having problem responding to the message. Do they have an email support or is it only possible to contact them through ticketing system?
Yeah it is actually scocking that they have not answered my e-mail yet.Maybe I have done something wrong which have as a result not answer me for example giving a wrong e-mail.Also I do not understand what do you mean bu the ticketing system.Although if you want I can sent them again to answer mr

Most times, when there is an update on a website or application it normally takes more update to perfect more the software and updates which is why it's advisable not to quickly run an update

J
I've tried before in the past and I just believe it is a complete waste of time because you will be asked to perform 1,000 activities for $1 which is not worth the stress in the time, you might even spend more on data while completing your task.
Jeez! 1000 activities? That's A lot of task to perform just because of one dollar i think its better to do something else than such site. because your time and data might more than the money they are giving.

J

Jeez! 1000 activities? That's A lot of task to perform just because of one dollar i think its better to do something else than such site. because your time and data might more than the money they are giving.
About from that, it will give you an emotional depression because most of the tasks are not easy as you really need to look very well before he will be able to type a correct captchas, I just believe it is a complete waste of time.

I don't really know if the platform is a waste of time because I have actually not registered there but I know some people that are working on the platform.

About from that, it will give you an emotional depression because most of the tasks are not easy as you really need to look very well before he will be able to type a correct captchas, I just believe it is a complete waste of time.
Waste of time or waste of time. My confusion is just to know why dey do such whereas they are just starting but not satisfying your client will jeopardise the business now.

Yeah it is actually scocking that they have not answered my e-mail yet.Maybe I have done something wrong which have as a result not answer me for example giving a wrong e-mail.Also I do not understand what do you mean bu the ticketing system.Although if you want I can sent them again to answer mr

Yes, it is shocking, indeed. They are such a big company, so they must focus more on providing good customer support and try to resolve problems as quick as possible. Yes, I would really appreciate if you can resend the mail to them and discuss about my problem. Please also ask them to resolve my problem as quick as they can. I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

It's could always be defined as total waste of Time if nothing important or beneficial comes out of it,no cash back nothing then you are surely right if you refer to it as a total waste of time.

Seriously, what I'm going to advise you to do is to make sure that you have all the information you need about the website before submitting your time to it in order not to regret it.
Thanks alot for the advise that's what I usually do exactly i do research on sites like that then I look up the membership terms and conditions for the site.

I do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.
Just like you I did not think that can't reply is a big waste of time because it's a very genuine platform for someone to make money online. Most people do not know about the website and even if they visit the website they do not make know how to make use of it to earn money online.

Dear, are you sure that the Platime's Email address you used is still in function? This is because most of the time the email addresses on support sites are not in function and this has been the case with many big money making websites, too. When I said ticketing system, what I actually meant was sending support request by opening a support ticket. It seems that they will not answer your email albeit you can try again by sending them a mail. By the way, are you still earning using PlayTime?

Apart from the fact that cointiply is legit, it's a total waste of the time. The minimum point for withdrawal is too high. It will take a very long time to attain the point. I just got tired surfing the site. It required total patience
If that is the case I would rather look for another money making opportunity online than to have patience on website that will waste my time. Those sites listed on the website can be channel to learn a profitable skills.

I think Cointiply is a big waste of time. I think that I signed up in this site 4 years ago. I left this site because it will take a longer time for me to cash out. It is also because of very small amount of satoshis I receive. I will have to wait for an hour in order to receive free satoshis.

This site is good for those who would like to earn extra income. Its not good to make it as a full time job. If you are in a hurry and wants to get cash right away then this is not for you. Its not fit if one has emergency needs.

Cointiply could be a great site if only they increase the number of free satoshis. I wish that there is no more hourly timer. It could be the best site if the minimum threshold for withdrawal is lowered from 30,000 to only 1,000. It is for fast withdrawal. These suggestions I believe could make it to become the best.
To me cointiply is a big waste of time and effort, resources and data because no matter how hard i tried , I just couldnt get to the point where I will reach the minimum withdrawal .

Dear, are you sure that the Platime's Email address you used is still in function? This is because most of the time the email addresses on support sites are not in function and this has been the case with many big money making websites, too. When I said ticketing system, what I actually meant was sending support request by opening a support ticket. It seems that they will not answer your email albeit you can try again by sending them a mail. By the way, are you still earning using PlayTime?
I am pretty sure that the Paytime's e-mail is still working.Also I just send them a new e-mail hoping that they will not ignore that too.And yes I am still earning from the playtime section although I am not playing a lot because I am not a real fan of cryptocurrencies.Moreover have you found another worthy app about making money and get paid in cryptocurencies?

Just like you I did not think that can't reply is a big waste of time because it's a very genuine platform for someone to make money online. Most people do not know about the website and even if they visit the website they do not make know how to make use of it to earn money online.
It seems the site is one of the sites that only offer top earninng opportunities to people from top tier countries that is why they ain't popular.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back