Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?

I do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.

I've tried before in the past and I just believe it is a complete waste of time because you will be asked to perform 1,000 activities for $1 which is not worth the stress in the time, you might even spend more on data while completing your task.

I've tried before in the past and I just believe it is a complete waste of time because you will be asked to perform 1,000 activities for $1 which is not worth the stress in the time, you might even spend more on data while completing your task.
Maybe they consider geographical location and it is based on your country that you get to see tasks. I have seen positive reviews about them being reliable in earninng good amount of money.

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I have never heard about this before so i cant really say for sure, and i dont know the kind of tasks given there. It might not actually be a waste of time, it could be an error from their system. Like you said they just introduced this to the plathform, which means its not perfect yet and still needs correcting and updating.

Maybe they consider geographical location and it is based on your country that you get to see tasks. I have seen positive reviews about them being reliable in earninng good amount of money.
Please before i forgot,is cointiply the same as kilotibablo ? I really need to be careful because I don't want to mix everything up, the one I am talking about is kilotibablo, I don't know if it is the same as cointiply.please let me know.

I saw a positive review about cointiply in this forum even with payment proofs. I just registered an account there but I have really done much work there yet. Let me explore the site and see how it goes. If it does not worth it, then I will abandon the account.

I have never heard about this before so i cant really say for sure, and i dont know the kind of tasks given there. It might not actually be a waste of time, it could be an error from their system. Like you said they just introduced this to the plathform, which means its not perfect yet and still needs correcting and updating.

This is definitely not an error. I would suggest you to download the cointiply app on your android phone and start using their "Playtime" section and please provide feedback. I am not able to use it even though I was using it without any problem yesterday and now they are telling me that my device is not at all supported.

Maybe you need to update your android phone to a newer version?Maybe that is the problem but I am not sure abut that.You can check if your system is in older version because cointiply is a fantastic in my opinion app to earn money

Maybe you need to update your android phone to a newer version?Maybe that is the problem but I am not sure abut that.You can check if your system is in older version because cointiply is a fantastic in my opinion app to earn money

I am currently running the Lollipop version of android. However, I really do not know what is causing the problem. The cointiply app is running fine but I am not able to use their Playtime section. I was able to use playtime yesterday without any problems but now suddenly they remember that it is not for me!

I am currently running the Lollipop version of android. However, I really do not know what is causing the problem. The cointiply app is running fine but I am not able to use their Playtime section. I was able to use playtime yesterday without any problems but now suddenly they remember that it is not for me!
I do not understand what do you mean with the Lolipop version.But to check your phone's version you have to go to settings then to the section about the phone and there you are.Also do not delete it just wait little bit more days

I do not understand what do you mean with the Lolipop version.But to check your phone's version you have to go to settings then to the section about the phone and there you are.Also do not delete it just wait little bit more days

I have the android Lollipop version operating system on my phone. I am deleting the app but I might install it once again. I tried everything to solve this problem. I treid uninstalling and re-installing the app and tried clearing the cache. I just would not reset my phone because my phone contains important data. Other than that I have tried every thing. The strange thing is that it was working fine yesterday!

I have the android Lollipop version operating system on my phone. I am deleting the app but I might install it once again. I tried everything to solve this problem. I treid uninstalling and re-installing the app and tried clearing the cache. I just would not reset my phone because my phone contains important data. Other than that I have tried every thing. The strange thing is that it was working fine yesterday!
I found the e-mail-support from the playtime section!!! If you go to to playtime section and scrolled down you will see a support button.After you click it scroll again down and press the button support.And then you can wright you e-mail your sunject and your description of your problem

I found the e-mail-support from the playtime section!!! If you go to to playtime section and scrolled down you will see a support button.After you click it scroll again down and press the button support.And then you can wright you e-mail your sunject and your description of your problem

Unfortunately, this would not work because I am not at all able to access the playtime. Whenever I tap at "Playtime", a message pops up that states, "Playtime is not supported on your device...". Can you send me the email of Playtime through private messaging?

Unfortunately, this would not work because I am not at all able to access the playtime. Whenever I tap at "Playtime", a message pops up that states, "Playtime is not supported on your device...". Can you send me the email of Playtime through private messaging?
Ohh sh*t I thought that when you press the play button on a game.I will speak with them and send you the e-mail when they send me back.I hope they do soon

Ohh sh*t I thought that when you press the play button on a game.I will speak with them and send you the e-mail when they send me back.I hope they do soon

Thanks! Please do send them a support mail on my behalf and also please send the e-mail address of playtime if possible. I really hope we will be able to solve this problem. Please tell them if my device were not supported, then why did they allow me to earn and play games through their app in the first place? I would really appreciate if you can provide the email address of playtime administration through private message in here on Bizdustry. Thanks, buddy! :)

Thanks! Please do send them a support mail on my behalf and also please send the e-mail address of playtime if possible. I really hope we will be able to solve this problem. Please tell them if my device were not supported, then why did they allow me to earn and play games through their app in the first place? I would really appreciate if you can provide the email address of playtime administration through private message in here on Bizdustry. Thanks, buddy! :)
I just sent them mate and when they answer I will send you their e-mail.I will check again sooner or later my inbox for their response we will be in touch.And wish for the best

I just sent them mate and when they answer I will send you their e-mail.I will check again sooner or later my inbox for their response we will be in touch.And wish for the best

Thank You so much, dear. It will be much better if you will tell me their email address so I can contact them directly. It will be much better if one of their customer support representative gets in touch with me directly. I really need to avail their servives. I am quite surprised that cointiply admins never helped me even though they could have helped me get in touch with Playtime's management.

Thank You so much, dear. It will be much better if you will tell me their email address so I can contact them directly. It will be much better if one of their customer support representative gets in touch with me directly. I really need to avail their servives. I am quite surprised that cointiply admins never helped me even though they could have helped me get in touch with Playtime's management.
Yeah it was big dissapointment that they did not help you.Also to let you know they have still not answered-sent back unfortunately but at least I hope they do tommorow

Yeah it was big dissapointment that they did not help you.Also to let you know they have still not answered-sent back unfortunately but at least I hope they do tommorow

I really do hope that they will respond today. Honestly speaking, cointiply and their partners are really strange! they can stop you from earning at any time and they would not even give any reasons for that! Please note that I never "violated" any of their rules and played the game fairly. Please do provide updates as soon as you receive response from them. Thanks!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back