What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Actually I haven't seen or heard anything about this coinply of a thing before so I don't know what type of forum it was actually . But seeing alot of reviews bon it it as seriously given a hint on it .

Actually I haven't seen or heard anything about this coinply of a thing before so I don't know what type of forum it was actually . But seeing alot of reviews bon it it as seriously given a hint on it .

Seriously, what I'm going to advise you to do is to make sure that you have all the information you need about the website before submitting your time to it in order not to regret it.

I guess you will need to wait for the support team that you’ve messaged to know how things will turn out.You might later even be the one to tell us here maybe it’s a waste of time or not

There are no updates from the other member whom I requested to inquire about the status of support email which he sent. There is no way I can contact the support of Play Time either. It seems I must say good bye to Cointiply's play time earning option. So once again I am struggling to earn money online once again! :cry:

I've tried before in the past and I just believe it is a complete waste of time because you will be asked to perform 1,000 activities for $1 which is not worth the stress in the time, you might even spend more on data while completing your task.
Cointiply is a total complete waste of time , energy , data and stress because what they are offering bus far more smaller th a the job you are doing on the sites, so i advise not to go into it.

That is a waste of time if they say after a while that your phone is not supported. This could be an indication that they are not stable about them paying people. But it was stable and really paying then it is worth trying.

I dont think cointiply is a waste time because it is a legitimate service since it has a history of paying consumers and there is a good quantity of payment evidence available online.

Cointiply is a total complete waste of time , energy , data and stress because what they are offering bus far more smaller th a the job you are doing on the sites, so i advise not to go into it.
Have you ever done it before, because I can confidently say that it is a waste of time based on my experience with them, I don't know about you if you have made any attempt to make money from cointiply,.

If you are not reffering people to participate in their monthly refferal contest then it will be definitivelly a waste of time. Earn 0,01 $ to 0,02 $ means 3 $ in 150-300 days does 3 $ in 150 days will pay back your efforts absolutelly no! You have to think about refferring and participating in refferal contest to win a prize.

Have you ever done it before, because I can confidently say that it is a waste of time based on my experience with them, I don't know about you if you have made any attempt to make money from cointiply,.
I have been on the site ((cointiply) for almost six month now and i can confidently tell you that it was a waste of time for me because i never reach their minimum payouts since then.

Those who reside in the top tier countries don't see cointiply as waste of time, since surveys that pays high works for them and other high paying tasks too.

I think Cointiply is a big waste of time. I think that I signed up in this site 4 years ago. I left this site because it will take a longer time for me to cash out. It is also because of very small amount of satoshis I receive. I will have to wait for an hour in order to receive free satoshis.

This site is good for those who would like to earn extra income. Its not good to make it as a full time job. If you are in a hurry and wants to get cash right away then this is not for you. Its not fit if one has emergency needs.

Cointiply could be a great site if only they increase the number of free satoshis. I wish that there is no more hourly timer. It could be the best site if the minimum threshold for withdrawal is lowered from 30,000 to only 1,000. It is for fast withdrawal. These suggestions I believe could make it to become the best.

I dont think cointiply is a waste time because it is a legitimate service since it has a history of paying consumers and there is a good quantity of payment evidence available online.

The question is not whether they are a scam or legit. Cointiply is indeed a legit platform but the main issue is that they just do not pay enough for online activities, so I consider it a big waste of time. Their "Play Time" feature is the ONLY thing that makes them worthwhile. However, it is not available in most of the countries, so I believe that Cointiply is indeed a waste of time if we take away "Play Time" from it.

I have been on the site ((cointiply) for almost six month now and i can confidently tell you that it was a waste of time for me because i never reach their minimum payouts since then.
Wow you really tried that you have been there for almost six months and you were not able to meet up with their own minimum withdrawal, I've not spend more than 1 week on the app after I realise they are not worth my time, since then I've never login again

If you are not reffering people to participate in their monthly refferal contest then it will be definitivelly a waste of time. Earn 0,01 $ to 0,02 $ means 3 $ in 150-300 days does 3 $ in 150 days will pay back your efforts absolutelly no! You have to think about refferring and participating in refferal contest to win a prize.

Not everyone is good at referring people, so I believe Cointiply is not for me. Even after referring people, you just cannot expect to earn much because they do not pay much and it is quite clear. Earning $3 in 150 days is not worth it at all and I would never waste my time after such sites like Cointiply.

The only PTC that caught my attention earlier on is serpclix. Cos of its reasonable pay rate per tasks. The only thing that made me not to continue its the PayPal payment option it uses.

This is not a waste of time because I have seen a lot of people who have testified earning from it. If it was a waste of time they wouldn't have been given that testimony

The only PTC that caught my attention earlier on is serpclix. Cos of its reasonable pay rate per tasks. The only thing that made me not to continue its the PayPal payment option it uses.

Serpclix is a really good online money making website but the biggest problem is that they only use paypal payment system to pay and this means that if you live in a country where Paypal is not in business, you cannot earn money. I would be contacting them soon and request them to add more options.

Serpclix is a really good online money making website but the biggest problem is that they only use paypal payment system to pay and this means that if you live in a country where Paypal is not in business, you cannot earn money. I would be contacting them soon and request them to add more options.
Hmm, that's the downside around the PTC site, they're simply paying members using PayPal. That's why i didn't bother myself over the site. I don't think they'll be changing that, cos they feel safer using PayPal.

Hmm, that's the downside around the PTC site, they're simply paying members using PayPal. That's why i didn't bother myself over the site. I don't think they'll be changing that, cos they feel safer using PayPal.

I, too, think that they will not pay through other methods otyher than paypal. Moreover, not everyone can earn a good money there. I have not tried them but it might be possible that they only pay good amount of money to people who live in the U.S.A, Canada, or United Kingdom.

Actually have been seeing it in some threads ago about whether it's actually ok to work on them . since then have been seeing alot of comments and review on it and I can't actually start it as bad reviews still surpass the good ones .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back