What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Anything being done online carries a much higher risk than offline. I prefer offline investments because I have control over my funds and the risk associated is way reduced compared to online investments.

Both offline and online investments pose risks and have benefits. And just like there are so many offline investment options, so also are tons of online investments options. But in my opinion, the offline investment is more viable and promising. You get to monitor your investment physically and can actually withdraw if there are any uncertainty. Plus, agreements made physically are binding.

I plan to make money online sometime after my health is recovered. I will probably have to work some type of job later in life as well so online may not be the only method I will use because I will need money from a job but I want to say that online money making is huge these days and if you are good at it can benefit you greatly

Combining both of them will be key and necessary, if one want to be able to cover up on the basic needs of life. What I have realized about working and investing online is that it allows one to have time to focus on other things. However, investing offline won't be overlooked since many are making millions from doing so.

It depends on the type of investment, I prefer plenty of offline investment because of the level of trust and other things... But when it comes to cryto, I invest online. So I prefer offline %60 while online %40

Online is my forte now when it comes to investment especially with the advent of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, litecoin e.t.c. since my discovery of the endless possibilities of making money online, I haven't looked back since because I discovered loads of investment platforms on the internet.

With an online share trading account, the users can place their own orders. On the other hand, an offline account means that users need to avail the services of a broker to place orders. Instructions are specifically given to the brokers in an offline trade, which creates dependence on the broking agency.

Interesting questions. My previous experiences with online investment has not been encouraging. I had fallen victim of numerous Ponzi scheme online, that I am scared of giving investing online a try, I would rather invest all my saving on an offline investment which I have assurance of my money generating income.

Interesting questions. My previous experiences with online investment has not been encouraging. I had fallen victim of numerous Ponzi scheme online, that I am scared of giving investing online a try, I would rather invest all my saving on an offline investment which I have assurance of my money generating income.

Your experience with ponzi schemes is not enough to blacklist every other online investments that I know. Have you invested on any agricultural plan? Have you set your funds on Piggyvest investment plan and plan to earn profits from it? These are investments that are valid and can give you guaranteed returns instead of investing on ponzi schemes that offer nothing.

Both are good enough if you do after completl investigation. We should leanr about investment before doing it.
Some offline investment is so much profitable such as real estate buisness and property selling buisness.
Similarly, investment in cryptocurrency using online buisness is also good as offline.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Investing in both online and offline business are both good and each has it's advantages as well as disadvantages. However, I would prefer credible online site for investment. Different strokes for different folks.

Even though online Investment is cool, flexible and simple to understand I still think offline Investment offers more in terms of stability, simplicity and flexibility, investing in real estate and agriculture can never go Wrong and you will be profitable if handled very well.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Online money making is quite handsome these days. Well, as you have rightly said, you can earn or benefit from doing both types of investment. However, I would like to make emphasis on Online investment. It's huge because you have access to connect to so many people and earn through the power of leveraging.
Post automatically merged:

Online money making is quite handsome these days. Well, as you have rightly said, you can earn or benefit from doing both types of investment. However, I would like to make emphasis on Online investment. It's huge because you have access to connect to so many people and earn through the power of leveraging.

According to my opinion online business is better . I personally prefer to online business. Although Offline business is also good choice for investment. But my think online business lot of money if we invest on here. It is true that it is risk . Because if we investment something may be the value of this decreasing . But a number of times value increased .

Working online to earn is not online Investment but online jobs that is what we must understand. Personally I prefer offline investment which is a very secure investment because you can see your investment physically.

I prefer online, and I plan to make money online sometime after my health is recovered. I will probably have to work some type of job later in life as well so online may not be the only method I will use because I will need money from a job but I want to say that online money making is huge these days and if you are good at it can benefit you greatly
Most of the earning methods have moved to an online platform because of the pandemic and people being forced to work from home. So if you are able to establish yourself in a good online community that allows you to earn a great amount of money then it will be of huge benefit to you in the future. Especially if you're looking at freelancing sites because this will allow you to establish a reputation from this early point.

I WOULD personally prefer to invest offline because a lot of online investments are scamming activities. but that doesn't mean I don't like online investments but care must be taken when choosing any investments platform to avoid being scammed. Let the investor beware!

For most of the time, I'll simply prefer to invest in offline business because I consider it more reliable and safe way to get profit. But if I don't have time or access to physical resources or business then I'll try to learn about any trusted platform to invest in it for getting profit.

I prefer investing online. It is easier and requires little or no supervision. Although investing online has more risks that offline, if you know what you are doing you will not loss your money. You just need to make sure it is legit and worth it.

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.

I think investment in any business that you have interested should be offline not online. Because fake or real you can understand easily in online investment, it is sometime risky. You may deposit amount on fake sites and get lost and lose your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back