What's new

INVESTMENT ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

It's a little tricky trying to invest online and you need to know exactly what it is you are up to. I don't think we should limit ourselves to just one type of investment. I'd say do both online and offline investment.

I tried to invest in crypto and it wasn't a bad idea. Offline investment also needs as much research and inquiry. So in any case, move with caution.
Post automatically merged:

With the level of fraud going on online and nothing to regulate the crimes going on, I wouldn't trust a person I just met online with a huge amount of cash.

Unless it is a reputed company or organization online. Something with a central body that I can always refer back to.

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
This will be based on experience investing in offline thru offline is seasonal this mean it is not consistent it might low or high, while in online you're keep updated whenever it is low or high you can track to manage what to go.

I think both are profitable but i like to invest offline. Because in online i think there are to many fraud. Althoug many online websites are best for offline investment. But its my opinion. In offline you can handle everything easily

There are different ways you can invest your money. You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode. In a nutshell you can go with whatever suits you.
Both investments are good depending on the type of business you do. If your business requires offline investment, you can't make it online and vice versa. If one invested on farming, which expect you to be in the farm at all time, you can't go online for any other thing than to advertise your products.

i encourage both online and offline investment depending on the situation and the specific time and period,there are sometimes when online investments are booming and encouraging and there are sometimes when online investments are falling so then offline investment will be the priority and you can always have your income

As a matter of fact I think the best way to get started is to start from offline to get grassroot customers after that you can now expand your business online so as to get international and regional recognition. This is my opinion though and I think it's the best because you can't easily find buyers for your business online easily as a newbie

I would like to invest offline. It is because online investment is always a risky work for us, because of spams. Spams are on peak in online investment. But I have a suggestion for you guys that investment should be done offline but promote or convert it then into online. It would help you to earn more and will expand your business too.

ASfor me, I prefer investing online offline anytime anyday. This gives me enough knowledge about the firm or business I am investing in because everything will be physical. This also arms me with knowledge on where to run to should in case anything happens not to go the way it is supposed to. Online investment has this disadvantage. Sometimes even though it is legit and not scam, there may be an unexpected fault in the website which will make you end up losing copious amount of money.

ASfor me, I prefer investing online offline anytime anyday. This gives me enough knowledge about the firm or business I am investing in because everything will be physical. This also arms me with knowledge on where to run to should in case anything happens not to go the way it is supposed to. Online investment has this disadvantage. Sometimes even though it is legit and not scam, there may be an unexpected fault in the website which will make you end up losing copious amount of money.

To me , I don't see any need to compare the two form of investment because they are both profitable and lucrative . I will really want to advise one to go for the one that will give him or her high pay ,yet with time for him to do other things. Perhaps offline job that will allow time for online earning

I have not really seen any consistent online business I can really depend on, and so I will always strive to put up a good business offline that is sustainable. Online business is just a side Hustle, and not permanent job.

You can invest in a mutual fund either through online or offline. If you are computer savvy, you may opt for the online mode, and do everything from your personal computer. If you prefer the old-world method, you may opt for the offline mode.

The most important thing for anyone who wants to secure his or her future is an investment. weather it is online or even offline as the case may be. I think it is best to balance the two of them and earn as much as you can.

I will say both online and offline investment are very important and could make you rich. Offline investment like real estate and agriculture are very profitable and has produced many millionaires. Online investments like forex and cryptocurrency are very good too.
But as for me I prefer offline investment.

I prefer offline investment because I know I'll handle it better than online investment. Because of my concern about security breach or hacking, I'll just settle for offlinw investment for now and maybe later I'll get interested in online investing.

Equity mutual funds. Debt mutual funds. National Pension System (NPS). Public Provident Fund (PPF) Bank fixed deposit (FD). Senior Citizens' Saving Scheme (SCSS) Real Estate. Gold.

Both but with online with a serious caution.You can make a success be it online or offline just that the risk involve with offline investment is significantly higher than offline die to the problem of authenticating online investment. Crypto for instance is only gaining widespread acceptance as more people are testifying to it's realness.

Due to my experience as regards loss of money to online investments especially hyip and ponzi schemes, i would prefer the offline investments, investment in physical products which i can easily adevrtise to prospective customers and sell at very good prices. If i am to work online, it must require no investments, just my data and time.

It does really matter if it's online or offline, as long as it is legit. Too many fraudulent site are littered all over the internet and are busy killing the efforts of the few geninue ones. So focus more on the ones that are real.

Concerning which is preferred between working or investing online and offline. Well, I depends on the type of investment the individual prefers to go into. There are lot of investment both online and offline and you can both see how the investment goes and grows in both methods.

The two is the best for me, but investing offline is far okay dan investing online, because anything can happen on the course of doing investing online, but investing offline is okay because you will see your investment and how it grows.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back