What's new

Investing into dying businesses

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
If you can see potential in the business and you have the resources and time, it would be a nice way to develop yourself. That's why an in-depth analysis would be very important in such situations

I have never invested in a dying business. It's really risky to invest in a dying business, it could turn out well or it could turn out badly. It's a 50-50 chance.

Investing into tie and dye isn't a bad idea but the strategies to get clients, make your product unique and appealing is where I feel the biggest challenge is.
Because except you package it as a sort of exclusive, vintage wear it might not sell.

Faith has to come in place here because it takes a brave person who is ready for any negative result to investing in a dying business. To me it seems to be a waste of resources, time and energy doing such.
Post automatically merged:

Faith has to come in place here because it takes a brave person who is ready for any negative result to investing in a dying business. To me it seems to be a waste of resources, time and energy.

I have never invested in a dying business. It's really risky to invest in a dying business, it could turn out well or it could turn out badly. It's a 50-50 chance.
What about In a situation where you see a dying business that has 80% chance of success if certain methods and approach are changed, and you have all the resources needed to make this changes, would you consider investing on it or would you give up the opportunity?

Of course it is very possible to revive a dead business but I think it still depends on the nature of the business and if it is a viable one. So one needs to carry out a thorough check before buying the said business to avoid wasted efforts or money. That is just my opinion.

What about In a situation where you see a dying business that has 80% chance of success if certain methods and approach are changed, and you have all the resources needed to make this changes, would you consider investing on it or would you give up the opportunity?
This is a different case. I'll would invest in the business off course. It would be stupid to let such an opportunity slip through your fingers.

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
I have good reasons to believe that one of the best reasons your friend was able to revive the dying business was that he probably have more cash to reinvest in the business.

Your friend must be an experienced manager/business person for him to be able to turn such business around, as for me I haven't done such due to the fear of the business condition, some businesses may be dying due to accumulation of debts or bad reputation/fraudulent practices- such a business may be tough to turn around positively.

Investment in a dying business is a very risky thing to do, because most people must have loose hope in the success and progress of the business organization.
There is absolutely no guarantees that such a business would recover being in the state it used to be. Personally, I wouldn't be open to going on with the business.

I have never invested in such business because I don't really know what is dry business, because I can't never invest on business that I don't really know too well.

It is true that some companies are dying due to paucity of funds. When this happens some people like to throw in the towel. After sourcing for funds from different places, it is better to reinvest it back into the business.

Concerning investing into dying business. Well, I feel it is a two way thing, it is possible to invest into it and it will yield good and be resurrected from it during state which I believe alot of determination,dedication, finances and lot more and it might not yield well too in some cases. So it is a thing to take time to study every odd.

I haven't purchased a dying business, but I have been able to resuscitate my dying business. I was able to realise early enough through customer reviews that a particular strategy I was using wasn't right for my business growth. That way I was able to change things and revive my ailing business.

I have succeeded in repairing my own dying business.
I believe so long as the business is not completely crashed and down, with determination, it is able to bring it back to life.
I have not purchased and repaired a dying business before.

There are things that can make a business not to be functioning very well,and one of them is finance,and also the capacity to manage customers and their needs very well is one of them,then inability to manage finance.

This kind of business don't really meet my requirements. If it's as you explained it, it's a business that can not be trivialize. But the kind of the business did not fall into the category of business I can do. But I won't advice anybody not to do it as one man meat is another man poison.

I have never invested in a dying firm because it doesn't seem to have much promise. Instead, I have only done so in businesses that have great potential.

A dying business sometimes are difficult to revive. But however if you can understand the reason why the business was not succeeding this will really help you to take the right decision that will help you save the business from total failure.

Drying business can rise again if you have actually gotten the right problem of such business. Then a business owner needs to find solution to the problem and re invest into it. Surely it will make impact and gives green sign.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back