What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

It saddened my heart to see people who are strong enough to work begging for money. I have seen beggars that has several houses and cars in my country. Some of them makes more money than people who work.
Yes, in my country there are also many cases like the ones you describe, the beggars who are pitiful in the streets, and soften the hearts of many, have more money than one who works daily in a company.
I once watched on youtube the cases of beggars, where they were caught on hidden cameras and I was impressed with what they have with their begging.

I used to give beggars money but I stopped at some point cause I learned that by giving them money you cannot resolve their problems even though this upset them .

In some countries, begging is a business and some people are doing it very successfully. They invent new sentimental methods every day to earn and most people fall for their tricks. money. I agree, very few people deserve our help but then isn't it true for governments too? They are giving unemployment allowance to people that are capable of working but prefer living on the dole.

Maybe you can give them some work, for instance, you can invite them to your home, ask them to clean your apartment and give money in return. Or perhaps let them wash your cars

Honestly this is very good idea but the problem with many people is that they won't do that ,they prefer to do show off for people that won't benefit them. Giving beggars money always is an indirect way of encouraging them
That's very correct. I see it as wasting my money I would've used to invest in other stuffs, or helping my friends in needy to prone beggars. Those beggars doesn't deserve to be encouraged.

They become dependant on such income. When they will work, they will get similar income, then why should they go and find any other work, if they already making good money by begging.
Lol, you're right. So they just want to keep doing it, it turned professional job for them. If its about me given them, they'll go look for job.

"Beggers" you said?
Let us all not forget the fact this beggers are a combination of the aged who are very weak, the disabled of various magnitudes and ofcourse the unfortunate ones.we need to allow them make a living from us, help a brother in need.

"Beggers" you said?
Let us all not forget the fact this beggers are a combination of the aged who are very weak, the disabled of various magnitudes and ofcourse the unfortunate ones.we need to allow them make a living from us, help a brother in need.
I agree with helping people in situations like you describe. But there are impostors and young, able-bodied and capable of getting jobs. On the contrary, they dedicate themselves to beg for alms and to live on the charity of the passers-by.

Who will allow such kind of person to be begging on the street. Immediately the police will be ordered to come and bundle them out. Their are people who take's begging as a professional career, that's where the young lad, and his father are.
Lolz, I cannot even imagine a strong agile man taking begging on the street as a full-time career to raise money,even disable people on the legs are the one making shoes for people just to escape begging, but just look at what this one is doing.

Lolz, I cannot even imagine a strong agile man taking begging on the street as a full-time career to raise money,even disable people on the legs are the one making shoes for people just to escape begging, but just look at what this one is doing.
Lol, sometimes those disabled beggars who see on the rise aren't disabled they used something fetish to make themselves disabled in order to keep begging for life.

The issue with bums is they frequently promote themselves as destitute when they have a rooftop over their heads. They can have a beverage or illicit drug use and any cash you give them will likely go towards a container or a fix. I generally offer to purchase and espresso or a sandwich however regularly get turned down. On the off chance that they were eager and destitute they would acknowledge.

It is truly best to not encourage beggars to continue begging. Especially those who are not handicapped, whether they are children or adults. They should be encouraged to try something that can bring them some money.

The best way to deal with them is to not give them money rather provide them goods after investigating whether they are truly poor or just pretending to be poor. Most of them are professional beggars and some are also involved in crime.
That's the only solution of helping people in need , giving them money will not solve their problem, find the source of their problem and provide solution to their various problems by giving them foods and other things.

It is truly best to not encourage beggars to continue begging. Especially those who are not handicapped, whether they are children or adults. They should be encouraged to try something that can bring them some money.
Means if a beggar is handicaped then you may help it like if he cannot walk or cannot see because some of them are handicapped.

It's a good method for keeping kids off the streets, but no matter how you look at it, you can't get rid of the impoverished or the beggars. Even the Bible says that you will always have the poor among you. However, there are some people who make it their profession to look after the poor and impoverished; however, your technique is acceptable because it will inspire these people to work hard, as you have stated.

Lol, sometimes those disabled beggars who see on the rise aren't disabled they used something fetish to make themselves disabled in order to keep begging for life.
I was in a place where someone who was supposedly disabled was asking for a colostomy. When the police arrived to take him away they ripped off something he had glued to himself in order to deceive people. Most of them are looking for a way to make a living by begging, even if it is by cheating.

That's the only solution of helping people in need , giving them money will not solve their problem, find the source of their problem and provide solution to their various problems by giving them foods and other things.

The problem is that nowadays people just do not have time to investigate whether a person is really need or if he is just pretending to be needy. This problem is not as easy to solve as it appears. We need the help of social workers to get this problem solved.

The problem is that nowadays people just do not have time to investigate whether a person is really need or if he is just pretending to be needy. This problem is not as easy to solve as it appears. We need the help of social workers to get this problem solved.
@Good person, you are right , even people that are willing to help are also busy with their own personal problems , son they decides just to give people in need what they wanted but what they don't know is that some people has turned begging into a daily job.

@Good person, you are right , even people that are willing to help are also busy with their own personal problems , son they decides just to give people in need what they wanted but what they don't know is that some people has turned begging into a daily job.

And this is exactly why I believe that social workers can do their best to stop this thing from becoming a profession because they can investigate the issues faced by people and if they are indeed needy, then they can help. Unfortunately, not many people get involved in social work and services to stop people from begging and giving them jobs instead.

Nice idea, I think we should still give out something to beggars because not all of them will be able to do what you have just said,there are some that are disabled and they said of people may not be able to partake in this sort of thing now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back