What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

You are not helping them to grow, what you're doing there is that you are encouraging them to sell more because this will actually make them to lose concentration in their studies and they will concentrate on the business that is booming in the traffic light.

That's right, beggars are those who beg in the streets, and street vendors are others, who make a living out of it. In the first case one must be very careful because they are of bad life and can steal and even kill to get money.
Instead of giving money is to people who beg money invest in them that will be the best investment is the best than you giving out money.

Instead of giving money is to people who beg money invest in them that will be the best investment is the best than you giving out money.
Very nice thought. Instead of giving money we should try to make their life happy. For that we may give many things like food or shelter or clothes or any other things. It is not necessary that you can help them only with money.

Most of the beggars do advertise themselves as homeless and pretend they sleep in the hood while they have more than the people helping them while most of them are telling the truth about being real beggars.
I am also of the belief that most of these beggars have much money than those thinking they are rendering help to them. They only disguise to be broke and poor.

I was in a place where someone who was supposedly disabled was asking for a colostomy. When the police arrived to take him away they ripped off something he had glued to himself in order to deceive people. Most of them are looking for a way to make a living by begging, even if it is by cheating.
Lol, i knew something is behind that. The same system they're using in your own country, same system they're busy using here in my country. The government should banned street begging they are causing nuisance.

Moreover, i feel these beggers should have been the responsibility of the government, may be they should find a program that is aimed at alleviating the burdens these set of humans bear

Lol, i knew something is behind that. The same system they're using in your own country, same system they're busy using here in my country. The government should banned street begging they are causing nuisance.
I thought it was incredible to see this, since I had heard about it, but I hesitated for a while until I could confirm it. I had a big bag of money that I had collected from good-hearted people, for me it was disappointing to see how they take advantage of people.

I thought it was incredible to see this, since I had heard about it, but I hesitated for a while until I could confirm it. I had a big bag of money that I had collected from good-hearted people, for me it was disappointing to see how they take advantage of people.
Lol, i won't put a dime in such bag for them, they have legs and hands like me, they should go hustle. I was putting money for them earlier on, but when i knew their tricks i stopped putting money for them.

There are many adult men who can be seen asking on roads in my country. They do bring in a ton of cash and many have even attempted to make imaginative approaches to ask cash. Some say that they attempted to look for some kind of employment however they couldn't. In reality, there is a trace of validity in this is on the grounds that the public authority never really forestall unemployment.

It is a nice idea but even with that we should not overlook the people that are begging in the Streets,no matter how you are helping these people to work for the money there will always be a begger and this are the people you should never overlook.

Lol, i won't put a dime in such bag for them, they have legs and hands like me, they should go hustle. I was putting money for them earlier on, but when i knew their tricks i stopped putting money for them.
Like me, by continuing to financially support these types of beggars and any others, they are encouraged to continue that way and not solve their lives. I may accompany them to a bakery and buy them a coffee or a loaf of bread. That's as far as my help goes.

Moreover, i feel these beggers should have been the responsibility of the government, may be they should find a program that is aimed at alleviating the burdens these set of humans bear
You really on point but the problem is that some people are naturally born to be lazy and beggars, once the government creates a good program for beggars to enjoy many people will come out as a beggar to benefits from the program.
Post automatically merged:

You really on point but the problem is that some people are naturally born to be lazy and beggars, once the government creates a good program for beggars to enjoy many people will come out as a beggar to benefits from the program.

Last edited:
I'm actually in support of this. Though, there are some beggars that are indisposed, they are incapable to work due to some disability. But most of the beggars are good to work but they decided to be begging, it's better to give to those hawking than giving those ones money

Like me, by continuing to financially support these types of beggars and any others, they are encouraged to continue that way and not solve their lives. I may accompany them to a bakery and buy them a coffee or a loaf of bread. That's as far as my help goes.
You have a good heart dear, that means you care for mankind. Your continuous generosity will surely bring you fortune in the future which you won't expect.

You have a good heart dear, that means you care for mankind. Your continuous generosity will surely bring you fortune in the future which you won't expect.
I don't expect financial retribution for helping them, but if it comes, it will be welcome. It bothers me to see abusers posing as beggars, to steal and take advantage of people. But I do worry about children or people with certain demonstrable disabilities.

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
Actually you have a point in what you just mentioned here alot have seen begging as an occupation actually a lot have drawn children's into hawking and it's definitely not ok advicing would have been better.

Something similar happened with a beggar I knew, who sat at the entrance of a chapel asking for money from the parishioners. On one occasion I saw him arrive in a limousine, I learned that he had service and several properties, thanks to the alms.
Sometimes it work most times it doesn't work so you have to follow the custom of some society by actually giving them money but if it is a begger that you think it will be industrious you can employ he or she to do something.

There are those on the streets that are actually been abandoned and neglected by their families. They don't have their site and some don't even have hands and legs. These ones are without options. I'll give them something

Sometimes it work most times it doesn't work so you have to follow the custom of some society by actually giving them money but if it is a begger that you think it will be industrious you can employ he or she to do something.
I prefer to buy something if they are hungry, or give them some clothes. I refuse to give money to beggars, as I have found that the vast majority in my area use it for other purposes and to support their vices.

I don't expect financial retribution for helping them, but if it comes, it will be welcome. It bothers me to see abusers posing as beggars, to steal and take advantage of people. But I do worry about children or people with certain demonstrable disabilities.
I got your points. Its good to care for the children that are disabled who ran into begging forcefully. That's the people i care for due to their tender nature and disability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back