What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

I got your points. Its good to care for the children that are disabled who ran into begging forcefully. That's the people i care for due to their tender nature and disability.
That is correct, since many parents who are able to work, use them for their own purposes, but there are also cases in which the parents are physically limited, and their children inherit that condition, I try to help them.

That is correct, since many parents who are able to work, use them for their own purposes, but there are also cases in which the parents are physically limited, and their children inherit that condition, I try to help them.
Since you're motivated in helping those children you should go on there cos it gives you satisfaction seeing those children being relieve from the burden they're fazed some with some help.

Since you're motivated in helping those children you should go on there cos it gives you satisfaction seeing those children being relieve from the burden they're fazed some with some help.
We can help them by providing help to the NGOs who is deals directly with the child care. I have also donated some amount of my salary to the NGOs that deal with child care.

We can help them by providing help to the NGOs who is deals directly with the child care. I have also donated some amount of my salary to the NGOs that deal with child care.
Very caring you are, caring for those children that fell short of helper by donating to the charity taking care of them. I care for the children too, that's why i help them when they're in need roaming around the street.

Actually you have a point in what you just mentioned here alot have seen begging as an occupation actually a lot have drawn children's into hawking and it's definitely not ok advicing would have been better.
There is a need for more awareness and empowerment to help make people get rid of this kind of entitlement mentality as it does not help at all.

That is correct it is a good thing, however not to everyone, on that side I am very detailed as there is a lot of manipulation and fraud among beggars. I don't easily part with my hard earned money, to give it to others who don't do something good to deserve it.

The problem is that not all the NGOs can help all the beggars because the number of beggars in cities is REALLY huge. NGOs have a limited source of funds and resources. They just cannot afford to facilitate all the beggars and provide them food and money, unfortunately.

The problem is that not all the NGOs can help all the beggars because the number of beggars in cities is REALLY huge. NGOs have a limited source of funds and resources. They just cannot afford to facilitate all the beggars and provide them food and money, unfortunately.
When you extend help to beggars they will be like mushrooms to spring everywhere. When I was younger there was a strict law on squatting. The estimated homeless didn't reach 1,000. When the government started the housing project for the homeless they now number in millions. With beggars that will also happen.

When you extend help to beggars they will be like mushrooms to spring everywhere. When I was younger there was a strict law on squatting. The estimated homeless didn't reach 1,000. When the government started the housing project for the homeless they now number in millions. With beggars that will also happen.

Unfortunately, the government of my country does not have enough resources to feed the porr or provide beggars housing and this is why there is a good number of homeless people in my country. These kind of individuals are also uneducated people who migrate to cities from villages. It is very difficult to help all of them.

There are beggers all over the place, tho you are correct, continually providing for them empower them more. However, this is a framework that I feel would be truly difficult to get assault of. some beggers as of now have the possibility that they are futile and can never have any beneficial outcome to the general public. So when you quit giving them, some may choose to take their lives. I figure another way we should go about it is making mindfulness, and the public authority should help also by playing their parts. We make mindfulness and let them realize that regardless of their age or handicap they are still valuable to the general public. There is as yet a spot for them in the general public. Extraordinary positions can be made for them that suits them, so they can reward the general public too
The thing is that so many people do not have a choice other than begging for them to be able to survive in life so we have to humane when it comes to assisting beggars and the less privileged in the society.

The thing is that so many people do not have a choice other than begging for them to be able to survive in life so we have to humane when it comes to assisting beggars and the less privileged in the society.
You don't understand the complexity of the situation. Obviously if someone needs any kind of help we should do, but what if someone makes it the habit to take money from others by begging. We should teach them how to fill their stomach by themselves by doing work.

But most of what these baggers children you quoted sell are low sized goods that can lead to depression and stress if an average man sells it, do you really think that just buying their goods would help them in this harsh economy?

You don't understand the complexity of the situation. Obviously if someone needs any kind of help we should do, but what if someone makes it the habit to take money from others by begging. We should teach them how to fill their stomach by themselves by doing work.
There are actually some burgers who are disabled people who cannot actually work or fend for themselves so in a situation like that there is nothing so kind of people can do to help their situation except the government should take up their responsibility which most government would not want to do.

That is the problems with beggars they makes it regular habits once they starts to make reasonable amounts of money from it. What they need is strict laws that prohibits street begging from able bodied individual and rehabilitate the vulnerable ones.

That is correct it is a good thing, however not to everyone, on that side I am very detailed as there is a lot of manipulation and fraud among beggars. I don't easily part with my hard earned money, to give it to others who don't do something good to deserve it.
Okay, i was thinking you're a cheerful giver, who go about and dash people money. Before given out your hard earned money look to the people who need it most and not pretending beggars.

I think that only the state could resolve the problem , cause giving the money to beggers could help them buy their needs for one day or two but who could give them food for always is a job .

Okay, i was thinking you're a cheerful giver, who go about and dash people money. Before given out your hard earned money look to the people who need it most and not pretending beggars.
Very funny "a cheerful giver" because it is not like that, I have seen a lot of scam in begging, a lot of deceit. Before I do it, I analyze very well which child really deserves it, although I know that they are used by adults, they also suffer.

Very funny "a cheerful giver" because it is not like that, I have seen a lot of scam in begging, a lot of deceit. Before I do it, I analyze very well which child really deserves it, although I know that they are used by adults, they also suffer.
Hmm, this days i really can't analyze which child deserves it more since the parents are simply sending them out to beg on behalf of them.

Hmm, this days i really can't analyze which child deserves it more since the parents are simply sending them out to beg on behalf of them.
That's why I don't give money, if he's hungry I buy him and hope he gets fed. If it's clothes and I have something to give him, I give it to him. No food for his family or money, because I don't support him.

That's why I don't give money, if he's hungry I buy him and hope he gets fed. If it's clothes and I have something to give him, I give it to him. No food for his family or money, because I don't support him.
At least you've done your best to act as a good Samaritan, providing what you can afford to give. You aren't the one who created him, so he should go cry for the parents for bringing him out to beg. That's child abuse, the parents should be arrested and thoroughly disciplined for bringing the boy out for suffering.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back