What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

That's right, beggars are those who beg in the streets, and street vendors are others, who make a living out of it. In the first case one must be very careful because they are of bad life and can steal and even kill to get money.
Beggers and street vendors are two different sets of people , vendors sells and hawk newspaper while beggar begs for alm on the street to survive, so the two are different things.

Whenever we pay direct money to beggars, they become more dependant on us. It is better to give them food items like biscuit or dry fruits for eating instead of money.
That's the right thing to do, that's what I usually do, I take them and buy them something to eat and I see them. Because I have also seen children who take food to the people they work for. It's a corrupt network of lowlifes with underage children.

That's the right thing to do, that's what I usually do, I take them and buy them something to eat and I see them. Because I have also seen children who take food to the people they work for. It's a corrupt network of lowlifes with underage children.
We give such money because of sympathy, When we see the dire situation of those beggars. but it has become a large scale business now. Only way to cure it is to give only food items instead of money.

We give such money because of sympathy, When we see the dire situation of those beggars. but it has become a large scale business now. Only way to cure it is to give only food items instead of money.
If it is a good option, the other thing is to make campaigns to create awareness to the population, of the consequences of financially supporting beggars, and which can be the best way out to prevent them from increasing.

well yes, this is a way better solution, but affording job opportunities for people isn't usually an easy thing, maybe you can link some of them to someone who's ready to offer a job, but not everyone of them is able to work

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.

There are such kind of children in my city who beg on streets. Several years ago, I saw some children begging on streets but they were actually begging because they were collecting money to play games in a game area! So this means that they were begging for fun and they had a habit of begging. They actually made it a profession!

A very good idea, I believe that's what we should all be doing
I was coming out from a bank when a healthy young man approach me and start begging me money, I just ignored him because he's a very lazy man
What this beggars are doing in my city has become a torment for me because everywhere that I go I do see burgers trying to beg me for money and what I do mostly is to turn them down because I feel that they are just being plain lazy.

well yes, this is a way better solution, but affording job opportunities for people isn't usually an easy thing, maybe you can link some of them to someone who's ready to offer a job, but not everyone of them is able to work
I believe that if they do not have a health condition, that does not limit them from working. Offering healthy people a job and they refuse it confirms that they have adopted the life of begging as a way to generate income. They can be offered a job but will always turn it down.

There are such kind of children in my city who beg on streets. Several years ago, I saw some children begging on streets but they were actually begging because they were collecting money to play games in a game area! So this means that they were begging for fun and they had a habit of begging. They actually made it a profession!
This is not good at all, because these kids would grow up thinking that is the best way to make their money. They won't ever value hardwork at all.

This is not good at all, because these kids would grow up thinking that is the best way to make their money. They won't ever value hardwork at all.

Unfortunately, this is true. There are many grown up men who can be seen begging on streets in my country. They do earn a lot of money and many have even tried to create innovative ways to beg money. Some say that they tried to find work but they were not able to. Actually, there is some truth in it because the government does nothing to prevent unemployement.

I believe that if they do not have a health condition, that does not limit them from working. Offering healthy people a job and they refuse it confirms that they have adopted the life of begging as a way to generate income. They can be offered a job but will always turn it down.
it's not always like that, if it was easy, governments could solve that issue very long time ago, but there are always complex procedures that are hindering that

it's not always like that, if it was easy, governments could solve that issue very long time ago, but there are always complex procedures that are hindering that
Of course, if things were easy, there wouldn't be so many beggars in the world, that would be solved. But I do believe that with a good technique or a good project from the government or non-profit companies this big problem can be "minimized".

It's actually complicated because a lot of people actually disguise under the umbrella if a begger rip people off their money and valuables, although I do give money to beggers once in a while

Unfortunately, this is true. There are many grown up men who can be seen begging on streets in my country. They do earn a lot of money and many have even tried to create innovative ways to beg money. Some say that they tried to find work but they were not able to. Actually, there is some truth in it because the government does nothing to prevent unemployement.
Sure, there is some truth in what they are using as excuse. But it is still better to tru starting something meaningful that would generate money, instead of relying solely on begging.

Hmm... that's true instead of giving them money, its makes them have thee mindset for being continuously, the problem is there parents is begging its will be difficult to convince them from being.

Hmm... that's true instead of giving them money, its makes them have thee mindset for being continuously, the problem is there parents is begging its will be difficult to convince them from being.
In some states I have been to, I saw some old persons begin and I couldn't help but imagine what would be the fate of their children if they themselves are into begging for a living

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
You have a good suggestion with your point but the problem is these set of beggars makes a lot of money on a daily basis than those people who own and manage a business. By buying things they will hawk will likely end up in the dustbin because doing business to them is not an easy way of making money.

You have a good suggestion with your point but the problem is these set of beggars makes a lot of money on a daily basis than those people who own and manage a business. By buying things they will hawk will likely end up in the dustbin because doing business to them is not an easy way of making money.
Even if they make a lot of money, they do not think about spending it wisely this makes it hard for them to ever quit begging which is like an addiction to them.

The thread is well sourced and interactive one indeed. Its better you help the handicap one among them. But its not encouraging to help those who are physical fit to care for themselves.
there is one matured man that have been taking his elderly father to the street every day in our location to beg for favours from passerby,I always wonder why this man cannot just go out and work and raise money to take care of his old dad, he will stay with the man till dawn

Even if they make a lot of money, they do not think about spending it wisely this makes it hard for them to ever quit begging which is like an addiction to them.

The best way to deal with them is to not give them money rather provide them goods after investigating whether they are truly poor or just pretending to be poor. Most of them are professional beggars and some are also involved in crime.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back