What's new

In which fields did you invest and why?

Concerning the field o invested in and why. Well, it is good to see people make investment and expect returns in due time without complain or issues. I invested in cryptocurrency for some month and made a withdrawal after since profit with my capital but I plan to go back into investing into cryptocurrency when I make some money

I like an investment that is why I invest in a lot of things I invest on cryptocurrency and I do another form of investment that give me 10% of what I invested within one month and it's a government approved organisation with this I still have something tangible that for me to keep my money in the bank.
Post automatically merged:

I like an investment that is why I invest in a lot of things I invest on cryptocurrency and I do another form of investment that give me 10% of what I invested within one month and it's a government approved organisation with this I still have something tangible that for me to keep my money in the bank.

I think that is actually the advantage of a popular coin , i think when the coin is very popular many people can easily trade it and convert it to flat currency without having to start using exchange sites and others to sell and converse to flat currency as you wish

I think that is actually the advantage of a popular coin , i think when the coin is very popular many people can easily trade it and convert it to flat currency without having to start using exchange sites and others to sell and converse to flat currency as you wish

Yes, this is true and the higher the value of a particular coin, the higher the demand. When traders see that a coin is appreciating in value, they will want to trade on it so as to be able to make gains when they want to sell. This was how Bitcoin became a popular coin.

Yes, this is true and the higher the value of a particular coin, the higher the demand. When traders see that a coin is appreciating in value, they will want to trade on it so as to be able to make gains when they want to sell. This was how Bitcoin became a popular coin.
I think since it's the first created coin and many people knows about this , so this is what gave the coin gap to other coin , and many people use it only for their transaction due to its structure and others i think , and i think that very soon we would see all time high for bitcoin i think

I think since it's the first created coin and many people knows about this , so this is what gave the coin gap to other coin , and many people use it only for their transaction due to its structure and others i think , and i think that very soon we would see all time high for bitcoin i think

I am investing in the financial markets. I invest in forex market to be precise, I invest in the forex market firstly because if I get it right it will afford me a lot of time do other things I love. I also invest in the forex market because I believe it's a great opportunity to make money and also be able to support people around me in need

After my two offline businesses failed, I invested in online business. Since it did not require a lot of money for online business I was trying to start, I invested in my online business

After my two offline businesses failed, I invested in online business. Since it did not require a lot of money for online business I was trying to start, I invested in my online business
Starting an online business is very much affordable than starting offline type. In online business one doesn't need to rent a store to operate. Just digital, build a website and host it, install plugins, addons buy automated bots etc. Or better start free, by selling via facebook marketplace and make money selling products. Those ones can't cost more than the rent amount in an offline business.

Currently, I'm only interested in making investments in real estate business and some selected cryptocurrencies because I don't have money to waste.

My passion has always been for agricultural produce and i have been nursing a strong drive towards it.I invested in vegitables and logistics, because it is edible and sort after in terms of demand,i invested in it because it is a basic necessity for human well being.

I have not invested my money in any platform for now. I don't really have any plans of investing right now since my earnings are still so small. So I just invest my time and effort to earn in some sites.

I have not invested my money in any platform for now. I don't really have any plans of investing right now since my earnings are still so small. So I just invest my time and effort to earn in some sites.
To be very honest when you have invested a lot of money in so many projects, it would come to a time when you would be at loss on what to invest in again.

I have done a lot of investment in the past but the ones I really made a lot of money on is mini importation, I made good amounts of money from it. All my current investments are in cryptocurrencies, I love cryptocurrencies because of of it volatile nature.

Well I've been looking at real estate business investment for a very long time now and from the look of things it seems like a booming business option for me to put more money into, although I have some investment in cryptocurrency at the moment.

nowadays, there are different field of investment. some always want to invest for monthly profit and others too want to invest for future preference. in crypto currencies, many people do long term investment because profit yield in short time connot be compared the long time.

This year, I would say that I have invested mainly in crypto currency because I have seen how profitable it can be and I know it doesn't require much tasks.

I mainly invested in building business this year both online and offline, which is why I am saving up for my offline business and still spreading my time to online platforms.

I invest iny online businesses for my daily living. I also invest my time and money trading the cryptocurrencies market for the profits as well. And I also hold some coin for the long term too to yield me profits

There is this resent furray surounding the emergence of some poo coins in the cryptocurrency space. I invested a certain amount of money on these type of coins and was so surprised that the coin yielded more than a hundred percent returns

It's simple, crypto currency because it increases your chances in becoming financial stable enough to get other business in mind feasible and to an extent safe

the only time i invested was in a game shaped website, it's like you buy items then let them earn money from you, i was too stupid to fall for it but atleast i learned from my mistakes

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back